• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokken Tournament for Wii U (Spring 2016 WW) Announced at Pokemon World Championships

Revven

Who were invited?

These people:

CM75PADWIAAtoNB.jpg:large

Hype

Jackano

Oh at least finally. What a weird comm. Everyoen was wondering what was going on when announced originally.

If you're gonna make it multiplat, announce it multiplat from the get go. It only hurts Wii U to wait.

Berordn

Oh at least finally. What a weird comm. Everyoen was wondering what was going on when announced originally.

If you're gonna make it multiplat, announce it multiplat from the get go. It only hurts Wii U to wait.

It hurts arcade operators more to announce it right out the gate.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So, basically, how many hours before the invitational tournament starts?

Hatchtag

Banned
As someone clueless about Tekken what are you guys talking about? 9 characters seems like very little.

Arcade games often launch with less characters than their console ports. When the game comes to console, there'll be more, but of course they all won't be announced at once.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
BOY IF ONLY THERE WAS ANOTHER ACTUALLY NEW POKEMON INTRODUCED IN THE 6TH GEN THAT ALSO FIT THIS ARCHETYPE/FIGHTING STYLE.

This is Masuda tier decision making.

Yeah, but apparently it's Tekken Team picking the characters. Why they picked Librechu over Hawlucha...

It's just making me furious!

Hawlucha be like

57c.gif

And Tekken Team be like

336.gif

Watch online be a complete joke.

what's up with shitty posts like this?

also the arcades are fully online-integrated

Exile20

Yeah, but apparently it's Tekken Team picking the characters. Why they picked Librechu over Hawlucha...

It's just making me furious!

Hawlucha be like

57c.gif

And Tekken Team be like

336.gif

what's up with shitty posts like this?

also the arcades are fully online-integrated

When it comes to the wii u, expect these kinds of shitty post.

ZeroX03

Banned
Smash Bros. is also a lot harder to write netcode for than a traditional fighter.

I imagine Tekken Tag 2 would be a better barometer and it was totally fine, as far as I recall.

More than fine, it's great. It's still better netcode than most other fighters out.

Buy your USB to Ethernet adapters now Wii U owners. No excuses or complaining if you lag otherwise.

Zalman

Smash Bros. is also a lot harder to write netcode for than a traditional fighter.

I imagine Tekken Tag 2 would be a better barometer and it was totally fine, as far as I recall.
I actually played it the other day and it works perfectly. Found a match immediately too.

This makes me think NX will be 2017, because if it was 2016, this would have been a great launch game. There still could be an NX port I guess. I look forward to seeing how Amiibos are used, which you know is inevitable.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This makes me think NX will be 2017, because if it was 2016, this would have been a great launch game. There still could be an NX port I guess. I look forward to seeing how Amiibos are used, which you know is inevitable.

What if Pokémon Z is a launch title for NX, alongisde the 3DS version?

Top Bottom