• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hj5gfQV.jpg

Um

Yado

looks like her face has been snatched a bit too tightly

If someone said that was a Janet impersonator I would believe it.

Happy Halloween! Make sure to buy Born This Way, album of the generation and amazing dark synth pop album
It's great for Halloween, your friends will be bopping along to the slayage :)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Just give me five years. Apparently then I'll have caught up with the incredible forward-looking vision that Gaga gifted us.

ibcBlypJSZP3F8.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just give me five years. Apparently then I'll have caught up with the incredible forward-looking vision that Gaga gifted us.

ibcBlypJSZP3F8.gif

Wait til the next PopGa album comes out and they will start calling Artpop an underrated musical masterpiece.
ibcBlypJSZP3F8.gif

I DON'T SPEAK YOUR
I DON'T SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE OH NO
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
I DON'T SPEAK YOUR
I WON'T SPEAK YOUR JESUS CHRISTO
I DON'T SPEAK YOUR
I WON'T SPEAK YOUR AMERICANO

Iconerc.

Roulette and Tell Me from DK3 are legitimate bops. Lord, sexy songs. As someone earlier said, kinda sad that you can hear it's a bit demo-y. But shit Tell Me makes me do a grinding sexy dance. Yes.

Tell me how you want me tonight?

rude

Banned
Wait til the next PopGa album comes out and they will start calling Artpop an underrated musical masterpiece.
[ s c r e a m i n g ]. But honestly BTW does have more bangerz than FARTBUBBLE does. BTW's biggest problem is that several of its songs are basically retreads of shit done better and simpler on Fame Monster.

Styles

Here you are now
Calling me up
But I don't know what to say
I've been picking up the pieces
Of the mess you made
People like you always want back
The love they pushed aside
But people like me are gone forever
When you say goodbye

ibtZlUZWV8JsEa.gif

[ s c r e a m i n g ]. But honestly BTW does have more bangerz than FARTBUBBLE does. BTW's biggest problem is that several of its songs are basically retreads of shit done better and simpler on Fame Monster.
Yes, BTW as an album was long enough so that there were lots of excellent songs to chose from, but also quite a few stinkers. If you however erase the bad stuff, you get a great album.

ibcBlypJSZP3F8.gif
@ rita ora tweeting "Dropping my new song monday if this gets 100,000 retweets", deleting it when it fails to do so and claiming she got hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom