• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered if other people outside this forum talked about my pics.

There goes FallingEdge. Why is he so fat? Get a haircut you hobo.

Orayn

You look great, Pau! Don't believe anyone who says otherwise!

Probably OPA age

Yeah, that place is an abyss of jealousy and pettiness. I'm surprised there's anyone bitter enough to still post there, but the greatest extremes of saltiness can drive someone to do bizarre things.

Also, I'm gonna have to post some more pictures of my hair soon so I can get this thread's sage advice on whether or not to get it cut before school starts again in a week and a half.

Sagitario

So it's always fun to find out that people have been commenting on your photos off site as one of the uglier "female" GAF members. I put female in quotations because there's speculation that my surgery to remove thyroid cancer was actually to get rid of my adam's apple. Because apparently I look too much like a dude to identify was a woman.
Anyways, I cut my hair shorter for the first time since I was a little girl - although some people reading this are probably scoffing and saying: "Yeah sure, there's no way you are anything but a guy."
Thanks everyone. It just sucks because I already think I don't have a feminine enough body - being Colombian and the insane beauty standard there is for women doesn't help. And just the fact that there are people out there going out of their way to talk shit about people they don't even know is pretty depressing - and being singled out for it from this thread in particular was a terrible feeling. This thread has been pretty good about not being mean to anyone and it's a nice community. Easy to forget not everyone is like that.
And yeah, next time I get my hair cut I'm planning on having it cut shorter! :)
Just ignore them and try not to let yourself be affected by strangers and people outside your life. The anonymity of the internet can really bring the worst out of some people.

I've always wondered if other people outside this forum talked about my pics.
There goes FallingEdge. Why is he so fat? Get a haircut you hobo.
They have. Of a bunch of us, actually. And I'm not talking about OPA (I don't visit that site).

chiQ

So it's always fun to find out that people have been commenting on your photos off site as one of the uglier "female" GAF members. I put female in quotations because there's speculation that my surgery to remove thyroid cancer was actually to get rid of my adam's apple. Because apparently I look too much like a dude to identify was a woman.

Anyways, I cut my hair shorter for the first time since I was a little girl - although some people reading this are probably scoffing and saying: "Yeah sure, there's no way you are anything but a guy."

You're sweet. You could probably fab yourself up and look like a glamour-puss if you wanted, but there's no reason why you should. You look good straight up.

isuzu

Really? I think you're really cute and you don't look like a dude at all wtf at those people

also team short hair here too. I always cut mine but this shit grows like grass.

this is me right after waking up (best time to take photos, yey!) when I cut my hair last time:

khvVvJ6.jpg

cutting your own hair is true freedom!

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
You look great, Pau! Don't believe anyone who says otherwise!

Yeah, that place is an abyss of jealousy and pettiness. I'm surprised there's anyone bitter enough to still post there, but the greatest extremes of saltiness can drive someone to do bizarre things.

Whenever I read their posts, I always imagine a bunch of old, bitter homeless men standing around one of those metal barrel fires, conversing about the stupid things they were arrested for. Like, "Oh, I told someone to go fuck them self for Nintendo fanboying, I can't believe I was banned!"

Yeah I have a "fanclub" on those sites too. It can sting when you first find out but it's pretty easy to not give a fuck when you take a look around and see how bitter they are about everything.

Atrametal made out like he was a big damned hero when he was planning to post the "screaming internally" picture of me earlier in the thread, then got upset when he didn't get banned for it.

:lol

Also, I'm gonna have to post some more pictures of my hair soon so I can get this thread's sage advice on whether or not to get it cut before school starts again in a week and a half.

I would post a screencap of their response to this post but then I'd have to ban myself. It's about what you'd expect from 4chan basement dwellers. That other site is only marginally better than Opa.

Really? I think you're really cute and you don't look like a dude at all wtf at those people

also team short hair here too. I always cut mine but this shit grows like grass.

this is me right after waking up (best time to take photos, yey!) when I cut my hair last time:

khvVvJ6.jpg

You're really pretty on this one isuzu!

And yeah, Pau, I really hope you are not taking any of those comments seriously. It's just people so bored with their insignificant lives that they only find fun in hurting other people's feelings. Well, or trying to because with comments as absurd as those I don't think they can actually hurt anyone.

Crayons

Banned

khvVvJ6.jpg

You're adorable. Short hair is best hair.

MYE

What

Pau, you are very pretty. You dont look like a dude (wtf?). And no, I'm not saying this to be nice cuz I dont do that.
Not that my opinion matters or that you even need to hear this, but there you go lol

Christ I'm so drunk right now

HiResDes

How do people even find out stuff like that...Like why would you go out of your way to look for responses to your pictures. Every GAF girl I've seen has been cute, but I gotta say it's kind of weird how rarely I see many of the girls that post in this thread in other threads.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Lol, "other sites." It's jarring for regular members here when they see that level of casual hatred in action, but as someone with thousands of haters, seriously, don't worry about it. It has no basis in reality.

(._.)

Banned
I got a few from this summer.

all three are really cute

Thanks everyone. It just sucks because I already think I don't have a feminine enough body - being Colombian and the insane beauty standard there is for women doesn't help. And just the fact that there are people out there going out of their way to talk shit about people they don't even know is pretty depressing - and being singled out for it from this thread in particular was a terrible feeling. This thread has been pretty good about not being mean to anyone and it's a nice community. Easy to forget not everyone is like that.

You're really cute.

Wait what, there are people outside Gaf commenting on pics posted in this thread? Some people need to get a new hobby.

wat. this for real? this thread has lurkers? thought it was always just regulars and OT posters.

I want to see these other sites.

me too!

message board posters on other message boards talking about this message board, please rate my beard thanx

I may grow my hair out again dunno yet :\

HiResDes

You're a good looking guy and the beard will look good, but the beard hasn't quite reached it's full beardy potential yet - 5 Ricky Rozays out of 10

NinjaBoiX

Lol, "other sites." It's jarring for regular members here when they see that level of casual hatred in action, but as someone with thousands of haters, seriously, don't worry about it. It has no basis in reality.
Troof.

I just had to have a look at OPA ages as you guys had mentioned it last night.

:/

What a set of pathetic salty plebs, seriously. Lurking here, to bitch there is just all kinds of sad. It was actually faintly amusing in a morbid kind of way.

oh gosh I knew these threads would do damage some time.
but mutes and evilore are right, fuck those people, seriously. I always thought I was pathetic for spending so much time on GAF until I found at there are people on other sites literally spending HOURS just talking und gossiping about it. that's really a whole new low. if you heard some of the shit I was getting you'd probably feel a little better already, trust me :D
in the end people making fun of other peoples appearances are normally the worst kind of losers. I learned to live with it but I understand that it can be hurtful sometimes.
but the truth is they do that kind of stuff because they have nothing better to do and probably feel shit about themselves, that's playground bully psychology 1:1 :D
also you are beautiful, h8ters gonna h8 :)

Cameron you handsome motherfucker!

Those other forum dudes are incredibly bitter, man.
I know those guys have a hate boner for me, and I like it :D
They even turned me into an emoticon!

JDSN

Banned

Are you crazy? Im from Barranquilla and I think you look amazing. Ignore those neckbearded sad fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom