• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cameron you handsome motherfucker!

Those other forum dudes are incredibly bitter, man.
I know those guys have a hate boner for me, and I like it :D

we kinda have them in our hands now too, I could reveal a lot of known GAF members activities right now B)
tumblr_lzxzp9uica1qgrfrq10.gif

Dom Brunt

So wait what? There are GAF spin-off sites where people lurk GAF and post about GAF and GAFfers and the posters here lurk those sites lurking GAF and post about lurking the GAF lurker sites here on GAF? And then the GAF lurker sites that GAFfers lurk post about GAFfers lurking them lurking GAF and then GAFfers post here about the sites lurking GAF knowing that they get lurked on GAF? Am I following this correctly lol

If you are so offended by them why would you keep talking about them and giving them traffic and probably new members too? I doubt the people on those sites will say 'gee we're sowwy' and stop posting completely. This thread got weird fast.

So wait what? There are GAF spin-off sites where people lurk GAF and post about GAF and GAFfers and the posters here lurk those sites lurking GAF and post about lurking the GAF lurker sites here on GAF? And then the GAF lurker sites that GAFfers lurk post about GAFfers lurking them lurking GAF and then GAFfers post here about the sites lurking GAF knowing that they get lurked on GAF? Am I following this correctly lol

If you are so offended by them why would you keep talking about them and giving them traffic and probably new members too? I doubt the people on those sites will say 'gee we're sowwy' and stop posting completely. This thread got weird fast.

I know about this for quite a while now, never mentioned it and behaved normal towards people who I know definitely are part of these but maybe it's not wrong to be openly adressed now. I don't even think they noticed so many people were aware of this the whole time + some are obviously honestly offended by what they saw. I dunno.
+maybe they'll stop calling me a german twat with a goofy-looking face for a while now
fantasia204xo2.png

pickle, looking good as always!

Linius

I knew about OPA, didn't know they cared to discuss our pics. Gossiping about a forum on a forum. That's true forumception.

Wait Pau is supposed to be ugly? Good lord than what does an attractive women look like. If they're hating on your looks that much i'd say you should probably take it as a compliment because it's probably more based in jealousy (and blind rage) than anything resembling reality.

oh gosh I knew these threads would do damage some time.
but mutes and evilore are right, fuck those people, seriously. I always thought I was pathetic for spending so much time on GAF until I found at there are people on other sites literally spending HOURS just talking und gossiping about it. that's really a whole new low. if you heard some of the shit I was getting you'd probably feel a little better already, trust me :D
in the end people making fun of other peoples appearances are normally the worst kind of losers. I learned to live with it but I understand that it can be hurtful sometimes.
but the truth is they do that kind of stuff because they have nothing better to do and probably feel shit about themselves, that's playground bully psychology 1:1 :D
also you are beautiful, h8ters gonna h8 :)

Hey, why do you have to tell this about me in public? :(

Jhoan

I hate taking mirror shots but since I'm suited up, I and took a haircut yesterday, I may as well. Fresh off an internship interview that I hope I didn't get since it sounds kind of boring. Plus I was late hence the frown on my face (which I need to fix). =/

raindoc

So it's always fun to find out that people have been commenting on your photos off site as one of the uglier "female" GAF members. I put female in quotations because there's speculation that my surgery to remove thyroid cancer was actually to get rid of my adam's apple. Because apparently I look too much like a dude to identify was a woman.

Anyways, I cut my hair shorter for the first time since I was a little girl - although some people reading this are probably scoffing and saying: "Yeah sure, there's no way you are anything but a guy."

WTF? there's internet-discussion-board-discussion-boards?

(and like mutes & co already said: try not to care, that's crazy talk)

AcridMeat

Banned
The amount of swag in Cameron/pickle and Jipan's pictures is incredible.

I didn't know there were so many people here who knew about those other forums as well. There have been some pretty hilarious meltdowns of members from there over the years.

It certainly gives off a weird vibe when you first learn about it, just do your best to forget about it. The fact there's so much discussion going on about it here makes it all so weird. Like telling some weird folk story. "Ohh don't go beyond those URLs, it's only darkness there."

Jhoan

Question: Can you guys see my pictures because all I see is blue question mark boxes in the quote. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone that I don't see them.

Question: Can you guys see my pictures because all I see is blue question mark boxes in the quote. Maybe it's because I'm on my phone that I don't see them.

I know, I could not see them on my phone but I can now from my laptop. It's the same pic twice, though.

Jhoan

Glad I'm not the only one. I went back to edit my post and added in a more closer shot that I meant to post. Thanks guys.

I recall seeing your head the last time I had done everything else in life that there is to do and browsed around over there (maybe Real Pic January?).

Yeah, that sounds about right. Hey, marginally better than Opa, could you spergs repost my emoticon? Kthxbai

I know about this for quite a while now, never mentioned it and behaved normal towards people who I know definitely are part of these but maybe it's not wrong to be openly adressed now. I don't even think they noticed so many people were aware of this the whole time + some are obviously honestly offended by what they saw. I dunno.
+maybe they'll stop calling me a german twat with a goofy-looking face for a while now
fantasia204xo2.png

pickle, looking good as always!

Gurrl, you show them what's what!
The only goofy bit about you is your positively goofy personality - in a good way!

Yeah, that sounds about right. Hey, marginally better than Opa, could you spergs repost my emoticon? Kthxbai

I went to look for it but I couldn't find it :|
at least some of those chimps and rapscallions have a decent taste in music. deafheaven
rejoicegeorp.png

wait, there's a squiddy coli head out there? how did I miss this.

c'mon show us
philhhool.png
yiomr8xwkpar.png

New haircut!
nice! you know I missed out on commenting on your previous "transformation" pics, those were really great dude!

isuzu

This pic is just missing some logos to be an advert of some kind.

Your cat is cute as hell, and your house looks immaculately clean.

my house is only clean because I have a clean freak mother who comes to visit and clean every weekend. and my cat is the spawn of satan, I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom