• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to dump some more photos of myself considering I didn't really post a good one. I didn't care to take the time to resize them all, sorry guys ~

66110_10200775763010369_1269943193_n.jpg

Me and younger sister.

(middle photo, in the center, on the left.) Myself and my friends in Barista Magazine after competing in a latte art throw down in Tampa. The photo was taken by a customer who noticed us in the magazine while he was overseas in Dublin.

She's the younger one? you look way younger than her.

Meier

http://s23.postimg.org/t42vh3dxn/IMG_20130830_235751_501.jpg[IMG]

Just got off work so I look like butts.

Mirror'd but whatever.

I am legit.[/QUOTE]

FUUUU!! Totoro x Bioshock -- that shirt is amazing. I'm assuming it was from some place like Teefury or another limited edition type site?

Irish

I gave my face exactly three months to grow some decent facial hair; it has clearly refused:

I'll probably shave and get a haircut sometime tomorrow. Might keep the creepy mustache. Goes with the creepy eyes quite nicely.

Never had a haircut where all they took off was the sides and back before, so I might just try that for the first time. Don't know if it'll work with my chubby face though.

Irish

I'll definitely give it a trim, but I likely won't keep it at all because it's barely there.

I just wanted to stay away from carving a neckline and all kinds of other cutty things for the last three months to see what I could grow in that time. I'll probably wait another decade at least until I really try the beard thing out again.

Well done. I have never made it past maybe 6 weeks completely untouched. I have always wanted to make it to 3 months(with a neckline and mustache trimmed) but I never get that far.

I have long lashes. Always end up poking me in my eye and they're the reason I gave up on mascara since it would just hit my eyelid and smear.

Irish

My long lashes keep dust out of my eyes, so they come in pretty handy. Of course, I suppose that's their job after all.

They're beautiful though! D:

But:

I have long lashes. Always end up poking me in my eye and they're the reason I gave up on mascara since it would just hit my eyelid and smear.

Besides the mascara part, this. I always end up picking at them, a terrible habit.

They make a decent 5 second topic of conversation when you meet people :p

Slightly rank closeup of my own eye

The only people who have ever really commented on them (to my recollection) have been my own mother and this one group of girls in high school, who I really just overheard since they were talking to *each other* about my eyelashes. Nothing negative, tho.

But they get in the wayyyy. I feel like they make wearing contacts difficult sometimes.

I gave my face exactly three months to grow some decent facial hair; it has clearly refused:

I'll probably shave and get a haircut sometime tomorrow. Might keep the creepy mustache. Goes with the creepy eyes quite nicely.

Never had a haircut where all they took off was the sides and back before, so I might just try that for the first time. Don't know if it'll work with my chubby face though.

If everything goes wrong with the haircut you do the backup plan, dye it red.

I wear contacts and my eyelashes very rarely decides to venture into my eye.
Speaking of which, I kinda wanna give coloured contacts a go - just for funsies.

A little bit of green perhaps instead of standard dark brown.

dralla

I get comments about my eye lashes all the time. Women will come up to me and tell me how lucky I am or how they wish they'd them. I'm never really sure how to respond. Thanks for noticing my long, girly looking eye lashes?

When I first got classes it was a pain to blink because they hit the lenses. I'm used to it now though, don't even realize they're touching.

Grzi, great pics!
I have a feeling most folk here are going to prefer the beard pic.

I get comments about my eye lashes all the time. Women will come up to me and tell me how lucky I am or how they wish they'd them. I'm never really sure how to respond. Thanks for noticing my long, girly looking eye lashes?

When I first got classes it was a pain to blink because they hit the lenses. I'm used to it now though, don't even realize they're touching

This!
I hate glasses for this reason.

I've also noticed how men seem to have fuller and longer eyelashes than women, which makes it a cruel twist of fate that they are a highly regarded female feature :p

lilltias

Hello! Where did you get that jacket? I like it.
If I remember your previous pictures correctly, you always seem to dress really nicely.

Hey! Thanks :) I don't remember where I bought it unfortunately. Might have been in a store called Tjallamalla here in Malmö. However it's a Swedish brand called Elvine, and it's pretty easy to find, at least in Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom