• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Cafe Rumor Cafe [Weinerpoop Post 7513]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrForester said:
Even if stuff leaked now, I'd still give Nintendo a ton of credit for how good a job they've done on lockdowns so far.

Yep - the only real leaks seem to have been the limited - and possibly sanctioned? - ones about the Cafe hardware. Nothing else of substance, and that's with the first- and third-party lineup for their brand-new handheld (about which we know next-to-nothing), their legacy platforms (Wii/DS) and their lineups, and their brand-new console. Pretty impressive!

Truth101

Banned
Strive said:
As I just said in the BG&E2 topic; if it was on Nintendo's conference tomorrow I doubt they would've released this statement today.

I really do hope to be wrong though.

No this stuff happens all the time. They never said what system it was being developed for or anything, just that it is a next-gen game.

Fourth Storm said:
Great score if true, and a great match for Nintendo's audience, but they need to do a much better job marketing this one.

Like bundling it with snack foods?
122277-cheese%20copy.jpg

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Anyone know if Nintendo's past official live feeds have been iPhone friendly?

Poyunch

So I was there for E3 last year so this wasn't really an issue then but I was wondering how long did it take for the stream to be archive after it finished?

Strive said:
As I just said in the BG&E2 topic; if it was on Nintendo's conference tomorrow I doubt they would've released this statement today.

I really do hope to be wrong though.
Maybe they're just being coy?

I mean, if they were asked about it, they probably wanted to give a more satisfactory answer than "no comment." And saying something like "Just wait until tomorrow" would essentially be saying "It's coming to Cafe WHO CARES ABOUT EMBARGOES" and gotten their asses fired.

It's kind of a long shot but it'd be a pretty awesome acquisition on Nintendo's part.

AceBandage said:
http://i.imgur.com/sjugZ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Some one care to explain the bears...

does this have some thing to do with the bear and salmon thing too?
can someone also explain that while they are at it.

BlackNMild2k1 said:
Some one care to explain the bears...

does this have some thing to do with the bear and salmon thing too?
can someone also explain that while they are at it.

There was a paint chip in one of the Nintendo Boxes pictures that looked like a bear with a sack.
And thus, E3 Bear was born.
7editeurs20110605_040612_0_big.jpg

syfiY.jpg

As for Bear v Salmon, it's a marketing term. The Bear (Nintendo) is the bigger stronger beast. But the salmon (Sony/MS) continues to taunt the bear.

BishopLamont said:
..so far? that better?

Lol. The microsoft stuff really was expected and I'm excited to see more about Batman AC and Bioshock Infinite. Apart from that, Nintendo was really all I was looking forward too this E3. The Last Guardian will be a no show, Sony probably blew their NGP load, and GoW3 was a letdown for me. Indie games, nintendo, batman, and bioshock are all I was looking forward to. I guess I just had lower expectations.

Caramello

Get hype?

"Hey hey IGN boardies, Lucas here checking in from the IGN War Room at E3. It's time to get hyped, Nintendo fans. I think you're going to be very pleased with what you're going to see very soon! I could give you guys a clue, but you'd have to chase me down. You guys have some great guesses. I think that clue is all I can offer right now, but I'll be back with another nugget sometime before the Nintendo's briefing kicks off tomorrow morning."

Caramello said:
Get hype?

"Hey hey IGN boardies, Lucas here checking in from the IGN War Room at E3. It's time to get hyped, Nintendo fans. I think you're going to be very pleased with what you're going to see very soon! I could give you guys a clue, but you'd have to chase me down. You guys have some great guesses. I think that clue is all I can offer right now, but I'll be back with another nugget sometime before the Nintendo's briefing kicks off tomorrow morning."

You can't spell MEGATON without IGN...

Caramello said:
Get hype?

NO SPOILERS YOU BASTARDS!

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Can someone repost all the links where the conference is streamable from tomorrow?
It starts at 9PST right?

I tried to peek into their booth today, but it's the only one completely barricaded in with security at each access point. Yikes.

Truth101

Banned
Caramello said:
Get hype?

Such a tease....
iIlove it

Door2Dawn

Banned
Caramello said:
Get hype?

Fucking teasing bastards..

John Harker said:
Can someone repost all the links where the conference is streamable from tomorrow?
It starts at 9PST right?

I tried to peek into their booth today, but it's the only one completely barricaded in with security at each access point. Yikes.

e3.nintendo.com

Keyouta

Caramello said:
Get hype?

Hmm... Chase me down...
F-Zero? I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom