• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Cafe Rumor Cafe [Weinerpoop Post 7513]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrawlMan

Caramello said:
Get hype?

"Hey hey IGN boardies, Lucas here checking in from the IGN War Room at E3. It's time to get hyped, Nintendo fans. I think you're going to be very pleased with what you're going to see very soon! I could give you guys a clue, but you'd have to chase me down. You guys have some great guesses. I think that clue is all I can offer right now, but I'll be back with another nugget sometime before the Nintendo's briefing kicks off tomorrow morning."

Oh its totally reaching but that old BG&E2 Trailer was totally a chase scene.

BG&E2 Chase Footage

near said:
Who is Lucas?
eb_mother3-lucas.gif

It's coming. *snif*

J-Rock

Banned
Caramello said:
Get hype?

"Hey hey IGN boardies, Lucas here checking in from the IGN War Room at E3. It's time to get hyped, Nintendo fans. I think you're going to be very pleased with what you're going to see very soon! I could give you guys a clue, but you'd have to chase me down. You guys have some great guesses. I think that clue is all I can offer right now, but I'll be back with another nugget sometime before the Nintendo's briefing kicks off tomorrow morning."

OK, what the hell is he talking about? Chase him down for clues... hmmm....

Any games that do this? Any characters known for this?

Krowley

J-Rock said:
OK, what the hell is he talking about? Chase him down for clues... hmmm....

Any games that do this? Any characters known for this?

Doesn't seem likely but.... chasing down metal mario in sunshine.

DMczaf

Caramello said:
Get hype?

1996%20-%20Super%20Mario%2064-620x.jpg

zeioIIDX

"You'd have to chase me down!" Hmm...in the movies they always wave down a taxi when they wanna chase somebody. Crazy Taxi 4?

KrawlMan

Nickoten said:
That actually...seems like a good guess.

This is an interesting/good guess, but would a highlight of the show really be a Cafe mario game given that we know next to nothing about the 3DS one right now? I assumed whatever Lucas was hinting at would be a secret, and the 3DS mario game most definitely is not.

antonz

KrawlMan said:
This is an interesting/good guess, but would a highlight of the show really be a Cafe mario game given that we know next to nothing about the 3DS one right now? I assumed whatever Lucas was hinting at would be a secret, and the 3DS mario game most definitely is not.
Open World Mario Cafe :eek: Believe!

Nickoten

Neo Member
KrawlMan said:

It may not be the highlight of the show, but whoever Lucas is might have found the announcement exciting enough to be the one thing he hinted at. Your guess is as good as mine though.

antonz

Fourth Storm said:
I think it's Grand Theft Auto. Series is known for it's car chases and we've been hearing rumblings for a while now.
I agree. Its been the most talked about announcement since the day Cafe leaked. The earliest sources saying it would play a role in the Cafe launch.

Even though not exclusive if Nintendo worked out a good enough deal it could be massive

Measley

Its really interesting to see Nintendo go first in the next-gen console race. I wonder if they can maintain momentum this time, and not fizzle out like the Wii did. I always felt that Nintendo could carve a nice niche for itself if it was a console for quirky games. JSRF, Okami, Viewtiful Joe, Panzer Dragoon, Pikmin, Zelda, etc.

Measley said:
Its really interesting to see Nintendo go first in the next-gen console race. I wonder if they can maintain momentum this time, and not fizzle out like the Wii did.

Completely depends on if they can keep getting third party games. If the Wii had gotten all the same third party games as the HD twins, it would still be selling incredible numbers.
J-Rock said:
I hope it's not just a Pokemon clue.

Pokemon MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom