• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Cafe Rumor Cafe [Weinerpoop Post 7513]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluth54

Gahiggidy said:
Chase = cars

Nugget = gold

Gold + car = "Goldbug"

"Goldbug" = autobot "Bumblebee"

"Bumblebee" = voltswagon beetle

voltswagon bettle = Beetle Adventure Racing!

Case closed.
I would be there day 1 for another Beetle Adventure Racing.

mj1108

GCNemesis said:
SRc7G.png

Someone should put a banner hanging down from the Kodak sign saying something, I couldn't think of anything witty/appropriate.

Wait... they're at the Nokia Theater. Not the Kodak Theater.

Penguin

So any possible missing games from e3?

I don't know if was intended for e3, but no word from CrytekUK on their new game.

And no one had a follow up to the Contra tease from Konami's press event.

ivysaur12 said:
Guys, was Weinerpoop really just Nintendo predicting Rep. Anthony Weiner's newest scandal?!

You know, if you have poop on your wiener, you're either doing something very wrong or very right.

JaseMath

pestul said:
Really, it's so close now I almost don't want to be spoiled. Good job Nintendo.
Same here. I think I'd regret knowing anything more than I already do at this point - surprises are part of the fun with the conferences.

antonz said:
wow Nintendo has a really closed in booth this year
It's so they can shut the doors once people flood in. There's actually no consoles in there, it's just part of an elaborate trap to destroy games journalists.

pestul

JasonMCG said:
Same here. I think I'd regret knowing anything more than I already do at this point - surprises are part of the fun with the conferences.
If the surprise is more lols at Nintendo's expense, it still makes for a fun conference/thread fallout.

Krowley

It is possible that it could still leak intentionally in the wee hours of the morning. I'm pretty sure we got a shot of the wii controller from a newspaper (or maybe cnn) after midnight on the day of the event.

Jin34

EmCeeGramr said:
It's so they can shut the doors once people flood in. There's actually no consoles in there, it's just part of an elaborate trap to destroy games journalists.

Greatest conference of all time then.

antonz

Krowley said:
It is possible that it could still leak intentionally in the wee hours of the morning. I'm pretty sure we got a shot of the wii controller from a newspaper (or maybe cnn) after midnight on the day of the event.
USAToday has traditionally been the one who posts something early.

Caramello

Penguin said:
So any possible missing games from e3?

I don't know if was intended for e3, but no word from CrytekUK on their new game.

And no one had a follow up to the Contra tease from Konami's press event.

Timesplitters Stream confirmed?

Now, in the eleventh hour, I keep worrying that there will be some terrible screw up or the console idea will be really irredeemably dumb or Nintendo just thought some shit up and assumed it would sell and it's their $599USD moment.

wsippel

Banned
Contra was supposed to be unveiled at E3 - it wasn't at Microsofts press conference and it wasn't at Sonys press conference. That's one game we'll probably see in a few hours.

Penguin

Frankenstrat said:
is there like a tinychat or an irc for GAF that's being used during the conferences? just curious

I've been using an IRC channel with a few people from Twitter, in hopes of keeping my timeline safe, hasn't helped.

antonz

Luckydude23 said:
Are we really certain that Cafe is going to be there tomorrow? Like 100% certain? Don't want to get my hopes up!
confirmed 100% playable

TunaLover said:
I hope Nintendo saves E3

This really does feel like a really shitty E3 overall so far.

Trurl

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:
Now, in the eleventh hour, I keep worrying that there will be some terrible screw up or the console idea will be really irredeemably dumb or Nintendo just thought some shit up and assumed it would sell and it's their $599USD moment.
Haha, me too. I look forward to the 3DS's future, but the hardware doesn't seem nearly as inspired as the original DS. I can see a similar situation with the Cafe in comparison to the Wii.

Then again, another part of me is insanely optimistic.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
God I'm so excited for Nintendo's conference! Project Cafe, Mario 3d, ZELDA! It's only 8:30 here and I feel like going to bed early just to kill time!

J-Rock

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:

You're fucking up my head. I don't want to spiral down into reverse-hype. Oh god...

J-Rock said:
You're fucking up my head. I don't want to spiral down into reverse-hype. Oh god...
Like they walk out and the first title they show off is Pilotwings HD for $60 and it's just the 3DS game with better graphics, then they announce a remake of Super Mario Sunshine or something.

Instro

Penguin said:
I think Sony had a pretty stellar show even if it was short on the bombshells.

They had a solid show that looked a lot better in the face of MS's shit fest earlier in the day. I was hoping for more PS3 stuff personally.

Penguin said:
I think Sony had a pretty stellar show even if it was short on the bombshells.

I thought they showed a lot of good things, the presenters were just bad on their delivery. Reminded me of how Al Gore turned robotic every time he did something political. Reggie's personality alone makes things worth watching.

Penguin

bgassassin said:
I thought they showed a lot of good things, the presenters were just bad on their delivery. Reminded me of how Al Gore turned robotic every time he did something political. Reggie's personality alone makes things worth watching.

I think Nintendo has the best personalities in gaming, both in game and in real life.

Just having Iwata get through a speech, seeing how many times he fixes his hair or clasps his hands.

I'm waiting for an all out handheld war tomorrow. I wish we gamers would just realizes that when things get this heated we all win. I'm saying Cafe impresses and everyone comes off on the NGP high because of the 3DS games.

I wish I had enough money to just buy everything...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
To be honest, Vita was the thing that made Sony's presentation much better. Otherwise only Sly 4 felt different in the sea of the similar games and was pretty much bland.

Penguin said:
I think Nintendo has the best personalities in gaming, both in game and in real life.

Just having Iwata get through a speech, seeing how many times he fixes his hair or clasps his hands.

And how after all these years Miyamoto still has not bothered doing his presentation in English.

bgassassin said:
And how after all these years Miyamoto still has not bothered doing his presentation in English.

I found this weird, myself.
His English really isn't that bad, but he's now basically refusing to speak it.

Pre

Penguin said:

Nintendo's people seem infinitely less douchey than guys like Tretton.

Ookami-kun said:
To be honest, Vita was the thing that made Sony's presentation much better. Otherwise only Sly 4 felt different in the sea of the similar games and was pretty much bland.

We are going to see pikmin, zelda, mario, and the like tomorrow you're talking about similar games?

God of War, ICO/Sotc Collection, Bioshock, Uncharted, Sly...who cares as long as the games are good. Come on. You're better than that. And bland? Bland?

Thisisneogaf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom