• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Cafe Rumor Cafe [Weinerpoop Post 7513]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zep

Banned
mj1108 said:
That was made by Software Creations which was taken over by the now defunct Acclaim.

I should have been more specific as I meant Slugfest(the N64 version). Game was awesome for its time.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I am totally stoned in a pre E3 thread y'all.

Fucking love Nintendo.

Tomorrows con is going to be unbelievable. I can feel it.

Duderz said:
But you should be interested if this franchise is coming to Cafe - it means that any game is suddenly on the table as a possibility of coming out simply because this shows Nintendo is aggressively courting third parties for their AAA franchises.

Getting multiplatform releases on the same day as their PS3 and 360 counterparts is the bare minimum Nintendo needs to do not to be immediately laughed out of the room if they claim they're trying to go after the core market. They won't deserve any applause for it unless GTAV is a timed exclusive or has Cafe-exclusive content.

J-Rock

Banned
So IGN is throwing around the GTAV rumor right now but does anyone remember where that rumor first popped up? Was it a french site?

antonz

J-Rock said:
So IGN is throwing around the GTAV rumor right now but does anyone remember where that rumor first popped up? Was it a french site?
01net did say right from the get go that they heard GTAV would be at Cafe launch

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
GDGF said:
I am totally stoned in a pre E3 thread y'all.

Fucking love Nintendo.

Tomorrows con is going to be unbelievable. I can feel it.

I'm not stoned because I don't do drugs but I am a bit intoxicated! Bro-fist my friend, brofist! You know, Nintendo is the great uniter. Both the Sony and MS conferences today sucked hairyballs but everyone is looking forward to Nintendo, the Sweden of the gaming world, the hot mom of your best friend, the first pair of tits you laid your lusting eyes on. Tomorrow morning Nintendo will emerge from the ashes of E3 2011 as a Phoenix among menchild. We will remember 6/7/11 forever. Just say it out loud 6/7/11... Mother fuck that has a nice ring to it. 6/7/11, 6/7/11, 6/7/11, 6/7/11! Yes, by God we will stand as one, not as fanboys but as gamers. A united force. Champions.

Duderz

Banned
Father_Brain said:
Getting multiplatform releases on the same day as their PS3 and 360 counterparts is the bare minimum Nintendo needs to do not to be immediately laughed out of the room if they claim they're trying to go after the core market. They won't deserve any applause for it unless GTAV is a timed exclusive or has Cafe-exclusive content.

Agreed. Couldn't say it better myself.

Deadly Joker said:
Guys, is it bad that I can't sleep because I am so excited for Nintendo's conference tomorrow?

Watch Giant Bomb Live!

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Deadly Joker said:
Guys, is it bad that I can't sleep because I am so excited for Nintendo's conference tomorrow?
NO!

I SHOULD BE STUDYING!

BUT SCREW IT!

QUIZES COME EVERY MONTH!

NEW CONSOLES COME EVERY FIVE YEARS!!

mj1108

Buckethead said:
IGN

I-G-N

I.
G.
N.

Of course IGN is crap and easy to discount but considering that the rumor popped up awhile back and the fact that they're now down there in L.A. and apparently hearing something about it there too....there just might be some truth to it.

-COOLIO- said:
NO!

I SHOULD BE STUDYING!

BUT SCREW IT!

QUIZES COME EVERY MONTH!

NEW CONSOLES COME EVERY FIVE YEARS!!

I have to take a quiz DURING the press conference. I'm planning on taking the quiz while watching Reggie kick ass and take names

Hellraizah

Best twist ever would be Nintendo announcing they are going third party.

NeoGAF would implode (in tears)

I would be laughing my ass off

Zep

Banned
mj1108 said:
That was done by Angel Studios who was acquired by Rockstar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Griffey,_Jr.'s_Slugfest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockstar_San_Diego

Well, there goes that idea!

I just looked up the makers of Home Run Kings for the Gamecube and they've merged with another company as well. With the power this system is supposedly putting out and the trash that is 2K baseballl, this should be an opening for them to get back into it.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Buckethead said:
Wino you are drunk 90% of the time I see you post.

What are you drunk on?

Haha, 90% may be a bit high! Tonight it's Irish Whiskey. Usually I'm just drunk off life though, because mine is 100% awesome.

6ep74i.jpg

tumblr_ldcaieRstl1qzj5ggo1_500.jpg

Don't fail us now.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
WinoMcCougarstein said:
I'm not stoned because I don't do drugs but I am a bit intoxicated! Bro-fist my friend, brofist! You know, Nintendo is the great uniter. Both the Sony and MS conferences today sucked hairyballs but everyone is looking forward to Nintendo, the Sweden of the gaming world, the hot mom of your best friend, the first pair of tits you laid your lusting eyes on. Tomorrow morning Nintendo will emerge from the ashes of E3 2011 as a Phoenix among menchild. We will remember 6/7/11 forever. Just say it out loud 6/7/11... Mother fuck that has a nice ring to it. 6/7/11, 6/7/11, 6/7/11, 6/7/11! Yes, by God we will stand as one, not as fanboys but as gamers. A united force. Champions.
YEA BOOOII

Randomizer

I'm starting to wonder how Nintendo will be able to cram all this into one 90min conference.

So I assume they will:

-Talk about 3DS
-Show and demo 3DS Games
-Talk about Wii
-Show and demo Wii games
-Talk about end of DS
-Show last DS games
-Talk about numbers and crap about expanded audiences
-Unveil Cafe
-Speak indepth about Cafe's features
-Demo Cafe controller
-Cafe game trailers

I really hope they devote most of the conference to the Cafe unveiling and 3ds announcements.

Duderz

Banned
Bel Marduk said:
Xenoblade & Last Story

Don't fail us now.

I swear if these are not announced tomorrow I will be hesitant to buy any Nintendo console ever from here on. Release your own damn games, NOA.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Gonna make another prediction. The IGN Tweet hints were about chasing. The GTA:Vice City (probably their most memorable game in the series) commercial featured Ran by Flock of Seagulls. The newest IGN Tweets are asking about the GTA rumors. I think we'll get either a direct sequel to Vice City or a remake tomorrow. Maybe timed exclusive even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUjIA3Rt7gk

Tenck

Randomizer said:
I'm starting to wonder how Nintendo will be able to cram all this into one 90min conference.

So I assume they will:

-Talk about 3DS
-Show and demo 3DS Games
-Talk about Wii
-Show and demo Wii games
-Talk about end of DS
-Show last DS games
-Unveil Cafe
-Demo Cafe controller
-Cafe game trailers

I really hope they devote most of the conference to the Cafe unveiling and 3ds announcements.

They have another conference/meeting thing after their official conference. That, or it's a party. Or, the internet is lying to me.

antonz

GDGF said:
Gonna make another prediction. The IGN Tweet hints were about chasing. The GTA:Vice City (probably their most memorable game in the series) commercial featured Ran by Flock of Seagulls. The newest IGN Tweets are asking about the GTA rumors. I think we'll get either a direct sequel to Vice City or a remake tomorrow. Maybe timed exclusive even.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUjIA3Rt7gk
I would love a Vice City follow up. Best time period in a GTA game.

GDGF

Soothsayer
WinoMcCougarstein said:

internet-bro-fist.jpg

Let's do this!

ivysaur12

Banned
Bel Marduk said:
6ep74i.jpg

tumblr_ldcaieRstl1qzj5ggo1_500.jpg

Don't fail us now.

I imagine that if these two are on the showfloor, they won't be in the actual conference. And if they are, only a tiny blurb about them.

EDIT: Anyways, Sakaguchi is still in Hawaii according to his twitter. He won't come on stage for a demo like Sakurai most likely will for Kid Icarus.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Randomizer said:
-Talk about 3DS
-Show and demo 3DS Games

-Talk about Wii
-Show and demo Wii games
-Talk about end of DS
-Show last DS games
-Unveil Cafe
-Demo Cafe controller
-Cafe game trailers
I think those are what's most likely. Other stuff can be announced at their mysterious second press event on Wednesday, or just announced outside of a press event. I do expect coverage on Skyward Sword and DS games, but not on stage.

WinoMcCougarstein said:
I placed my penis upon the monitor. No joke.
: golf clap :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom