• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project GAF Inn - $5,000 for a mark in Obsidian's Project Eternity [FUNDED!]

Sober

OH MY GOD! It worked! It's alive!! MUAHAHAH! No more "I ain't got no paypal account", people!!

Let's do this! D:

(Only problem with this is that it deducts a small fee from me. It's all good, I suppose!)
How small is the fee? I don't mind paying it that way so I can cover it.

nickcv

How small is the fee? I don't mind paying it that way so I can cover it.

for us with a paypal account was about 1,5 € so i guess it will be the same for you guys.
the difference is that we could choose to pay the fee or let the receiver pay it.

F!ReW!Re

Come on! Last stretch!

1614250_o.gif

Let's do this!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome, I was working something out with another GAFfer to donate but this is even better. Will put my money in when I get home in the morning.

F!ReW!Re

BUMP!

Come on people, who needs food anyway?
Throw your money at this. Better to have eternal glory in a virtual product than to eat for the next few months!

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I was going to wait until Monday but I think I need to do it now.

edit: Alright, I used the method shagg put up at the top. It works. A lazy $50 donated and my better half will kill me if I let her know. I might throw some more in to it over the next few days to blow some more steam in to it, but we'll see. I just want to get this fine inn built. Also can I request to not be placed in to the raffle for physical goods?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I was going to wait until Monday but I think I need to do it now.

edit: Alright, I used the method shagg put up at the top. It works. A lazy $50 donated and my better half will kill me if I let her know. I might throw some more in to it over the next few days to blow some more steam in to it, but we'll see. I just want to get this fine inn built. Also can I request to not be placed in to the raffle for physical goods?

There probably wont be any physical goods, but rather digital goods for everyone (such as Beta access). Shagg is awesome, thats why :)

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Excellent. If things seem dire in the last moments I'll try and add an extra hundred to get it over the line.

PaulLFC

One Paypal decides to work, I'll donate. Won't load for me at the moment for some reason.

Edit: Paypal's working again, so I've donated. It's not much, I'll try and donate some more before the deadline though.

Now I just need to donate to the Kickstarter for the game!

PaulLFC

Wonder how much we're up to now? Last estimate was $4,100 - I guess we're a bit ahead of that now, really seems like this is going to make it :)

113 Backers
$4,232/5,000 (84%) PLEDGED!
(Average of $37 per Inn Keeper!)
Biggest donation: $500.00!!

So close! So freaking close yet so far! :D $200 a day? I think we can make it and pass it!

Where's Evilore's magical touch when you need it?!

There probably wont be any physical goods, but rather digital goods for everyone (such as Beta access). Shagg is awesome, thats why :)

mKVxf.png

Khar

Raffle or not: I'll pass on all items - physical and digital. My Kickstarter pledge covers all my swag needs.

I just sent an additional $50 through to edge us closer to the finish line.

Thinking about that sample environment screenshot and imagining how gorgeous our GAF inn is going to look is making a dull day at work go a bit more quickly!

mrboo001

Banned
OH MY GOD! It worked! It's alive!! MUAHAHAH! No more "I ain't got no paypal account", people!!

Let's do this! D:

(Only problem with this is that it deducts a small fee from me. It's all good, I suppose!)

Sweet! Now I can help too! :3

$25 on the way.

EDIT: Oh I also pass on all raffle rewards, I donated enough to get most of the rewards already

I fucking love future gaffers! You give me hope for the new breed of junior members!

I do have a GAF account but I haven't popped my post cherry yet! Long time lurker, etc. For the glory of GAF!

<3

116 Backers
$4,380/$5,000 (87%) PLEDGED!
(Average of $38 per Inn Keeper!)

PaulLFC

I fucking love future gaffers! You give me hope for the new breed of junior members!

<3

116 Backers
$4,380/$5,000 (87%) PLEDGED!
(Average of $38 per Inn Keeper!)
This is actually going to happen, isn't it? Amazing stuff!

OTIX

Kicked in 1% to be part of this historic event. We're on the homestretch now.

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Russel Crowe

Bentendo

$5, i cant donate more in this moment :(

I just donated 5 bucks too. Every bit helps man! :)

And Shagg, you're so awesome for coming up with this idea. Even though I didn't donate a whole lot of money I feel special that I was able to contribute to the project.

PS Also, are you Canadian? Just curious because of the Paypal link.

I just donated 5 bucks too. Every bit helps man! :)

And Shagg, you're so awesome for coming up with this idea. Even though I didn't donate a whole lot of money I feel special that I was able to contribute to the project.

PS Also, are you Canadian? Just curious because of the Paypal link.

Lol yes, I am Canadian. And no, I can't take credit for this. It was volturnus for the fantastic idea, and Vulcano's assistant for the amazing vision.

This image pumped me to get on with this and help make this idea a reality:

jRkfa.png

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Now we still need less than the biggest single donation. If one man can do it, others can do it (together) too!

volturnus

Banned
Shagg's tremendously generous donation gave hope quite a push when we were still at 40%, eh?
I hope we surpass the $5000 so you can take some of it back. Since you've been doing a fantastic job and you gave life to the idea, I think such money is a bit too much to ask of you ;)

Toma

Shagg's tremendously generous donation gave hope quite a push when we were still at 40%, eh?
I hope we surpass the $5000 so you can take some of it back. Since you've been doing a fantastic job and you gave life to the idea, I think such money is a bit too much to ask of you ;)

How much did he pitch in?

mKVxf.png

We're so close to 90%. I can smell it!

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Holy shit this is gonna make it! I pitched in back on like day one but I had doubts if we'd actually get 5 grand. GAF is ballin hard.

totowhoa

Banned
Cool to see this almost at 100%. Having an official GAF Inn makes me wonder if we'll ever see corporations like Nike or Pepsi funding a game to have something customized as a sort of advertisement :p Fantasy-Sports themed Nike inn. swoosh

Top Bottom