• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 $329.99 No Tax + Free Shipping AVAILABLE NOW

B.O.O.M

Goddamn. So... how much you guys think it will sell this november?

Would mainly depend on how much they had available I guess...they will move almost all of it would be my guess

Last night the Walmart deal of $450 for TLOU+GTA bundle plus two games also sold out in a flash

Serenity

Would mainly depend on how much they had available I guess...they will move almost all of it would be my guess

Last night the Walmart deal of $450 for TLOU+GTA bundle plus two games also sold out in a flash

Yeah that caught my eye. The $450 price tag is not a deterrent to Ps4 sales. People want it and still see the bundles as a great value.

spwolf

thirst is real... at least 7000 is nice number, so people could get it.

I was following 2 Amazon.DE deals for PS4, and both were gone in 1 second. Thats just devastating. They better have more tomorrow.

B.O.O.M

well shit

My family NOW tells me they want to buy me an early Bday gift.....fk

Chances of similar deals happening again are slim to none yeah?

thectzn

Neo Member
well shit

My family NOW tells me they want to buy me an early Bday gift.....fk

Chances of similar deals happening again are slim to none yeah?

There are still a ton of BF deals out there that haven't gone live yet. Keep your eye out and I'm sure you'll find something.

thectzn

Neo Member
Looked around a bit and all I saw was the TLOU+GTA bundle. Might have to get that now

Not too sure if anyone will match the $329 PS4 price from Newegg, but the GTA V + TLOU and Little Big Planet 3 + Lego Batman 3 bundles should be out there again at some point.

Yeah that caught my eye. The $450 price tag is not a deterrent to Ps4 sales. People want it and still see the bundles as a great value.
That is a amazing steal of deal, gaf didn't seem to exctited about it but all my buddies from work was elated about that deal. I paid 399 for my PS4 with no game and now people can get a PS4 with GTA-TLOU and two other games for 50 dollars mor e then what I paid for my gameless console.

SykoTech

Hope everyone that got one has a great time. I was seriously tempted, but decided to go with Best Buy's Wii U mega bundle instead.

I'll get a PS4 next year for Ratchet & Clank and stuff.

Glad i jumped on the deal , and i already got a tracking number :)

I told myself when i brought my Xbox one that i would wait until their was a killer exclusive for me to buy a ps4 but that deal was too good to pass up.

kng3025

I told myself when i brought my Xbox one that i would wait until their was a killer exclusive for me to buy a ps4 but that deal was too good to pass up.

Nice. Still waiting for mine to ship, unfortunately. Glad I was able to get one though. I initially was planning on getting that Walmart online deal. I refreshed the page 4 minutes after mindnight to add a system to my cart and it was already sold out. Crazy

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Was debating whether or not to get this, and looks like I waited too long... the no tax/free shipping is what clenched it for me. I have $200 in GS gift cards but neither GTA5 or Last of Us interests me all that much...

Damn, anyone know if there will be more available?

Lemaitre

Banned

Same. Still deciding whether I want to sell it to make some profit or just keep it.

kng3025

Any one get their console delivered yet? I was pleasantly surprised as well as a bit shocked that my system arrived today. Was estimated to arrive on the 4th, but got it early. What shocked me was that it was just left in front of my door. Anybody could have walked off with..Fortunately, my next door neighbor made sure to look after it until I got home.

Lemaitre

Banned
Any one get their console delivered yet? I was pleasantly surprised as well as a bit shocked that my system arrived today. Was estimated to arrive on the 4th, but got it early. What shocked me was that it was just left in front of my door. Anybody could have walked off with..Fortunately, my next door neighbor made sure to look after it until I got home.

Yup Yup I got mine today too. My scheduled delivery day was for the 3rd. Did you just request standard free shipping? Because that's what I did but mine just came express by default I guess, or perhaps everyone's did.

kng3025

Yup Yup I got mine today too. My scheduled delivery day was for the 3rd. Did you just request standard free shipping? Because that's what I did but mine just came express by default I guess, or perhaps everyone's did.

Yeah, standard free shipping was what I requested too. Well, I'm not complaining with the speed of which it came haha. Set it up last night and it's quite the beauty. Just waiting for my games to arrive in the mail.

Got mine today as well, stoked

Nice! Well gentleman, we have entered current gen
At least me
. Much fun awaits. Enjoy..

thectzn

Neo Member
Also received mine today. However, I promised the wife I won't open it until Christmas.

We'll see how long that lasts...

Facism

Also received mine today. However, I promised the wife I won't open it until Christmas.

We'll see how long that lasts...

you've got to at least turn it on and give it a try to make sure it's not defective in any way ;) i'm sure the wife would be impressed with your prudence regarding the matter ;)

Top Bottom