• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 $329.99 No Tax + Free Shipping AVAILABLE NOW

Rixa

Isn't PS+ usually 49.99? Because I find it weird that people are getting excited for a $10 difference.

Maybe they do like I did. Bought 2 years when we had them ~30€ per year (normally 50€/y).
PA026205.JPG

thuway

Have a gaming PC, a Wii U and just up until recently, a XB1, I just can't seem to pull the trigger on this despite being an incredible deal...

Someone give me a good reason as to why I should jump on this. And no, Bloodborne honestly isn't enough.

The most powerful console, more people to play with online, Share Play, Remote Play, and free games for the PS Ecosystem.

Uncharted 4,
The Order 1886,
Deep Down,
Hell's Blade,
Rime,
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture,
Shadow of the Beast,
Tearaway

And if you haven't played them- The Last of Us Remastered, InFamous Second Son, and the new LBP is damn good.

Finally, Sony exclusives are slow to turn up, but once they start rolling the ball - it's never ending.

I'm probably forgetting a lot more, and I tried to minimize smaller titles. It's a pretty good list for 2015 with the hype of PS Experience coming up, I think you'll make a wise decision with this.

Purest 78

Have a gaming PC, a Wii U and just up until recently, a XB1, I just can't seem to pull the trigger on this despite being an incredible deal...

Someone give me a good reason as to why I should jump on this. And no, Bloodborne honestly isn't enough.

If you need to be convinced you shouldn't buy one. I have a ps4 it's a great console. In 20 years of gaming on a PS console, they've never let me down, when it comes to games.

Rixa

More powerful hardware, more people to play with online, and free games in the PlayStation ecosystem.

I'm probably forgetting a lot more, and I tried to minimize smaller titles. It's a pretty good list for 2015 with the hype of PS Experience coming up, I think you'll make a wise decision with this.

I would add one title to list:
No Man's Sky
(not sure if 2015 title and is it PS4 only & PC?).

thuway

I would add one title to list:
No Man's Sky
(not sure if 2015 title and is it PS4 only & PC?).

This is why I didn't list it. Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread too much, but I just wanted to make it obvious to him that Sony has some pretty big exclusives in the pipe and they are more than just standard shooter AAA fare.

Hmmm, just bought a GTX 970, and I don't think there's any PS4 game I'll want to play until March at the earliest, but I don't think the price is going to get any better until this time next year, if then... Hmmm...

wachie

Obviously Sony is up to subsidizing this sale, not like Newegg feels like blowing through 7k units they would have sold anyway at 399. Guessing we might see more of this in the next few days.
Why? When the Sony bundle for 399 and there are other better offers by so many retailer. I doubt they could sell out the standard SKU at 399.

Wasn't this advertised as an eBay BF deal? I remember seeing this deal in the eBay BF ad thread. Maybe this deal is a joint play by eBay and Newegg?

jakncoke

Banned
6k sold in 24 hours. Is everyone guaranteed to get one? Or are they going to come back for the later buyers and say sorry we ran out of stock on back order?

Elixist

Hmmm, just bought a GTX 970, and I don't think there's any PS4 game I'll want to play until March at the earliest, but I don't think the price is going to get any better until this time next year, if then... Hmmm...

i know those feels, goin thru them right now myself, heh. im sure there'll be the odd 50 off here and there though.

Derp

"Does not ship to Australia"

Haha, that's all right. I'm not mad at all. Doooon't even care...

FUCK.

Fuck it, bought.

I'll make sure to leave it in the box to keep it from getting TOO dusty before Bloodborne and Type-0 come out.

Nevermind, I waited too long.

Nevermind that nevermind, I guess the item in my eBay cart just expired, not actually sold out.

"Does not ship to Australia"

Haha, that's all right. I'm not mad at all. Doooon't even care...

FUCK.
You can get a white PS4 including 5 games for $599 from JB. The games include LBP3, FC4, Fifa15, Driveclub and one other one which I can't remember. Not too bad really.

I'm hoping to see it for 29.99. I tried to play LBP3 mp last night and I was out of ps+ so I had to play alone.

You could invite statham round for some local 2-player, if he's sobered up yet.

Fake edit: I'm going to have some roast chicken and chips (sliced lengths of potato, deep fried) for tea to celebrate "Thanking You Kindly, Sir" Day in honour of my American cousins.

Happy "Thanking You Kindly, Sir" Day!

My buddy came down with Lyme's disease of all things and has been having some lingering issues despite the antibiotics. He had to leave his job and has been pretty down.

So I saw this deal and snagged him a surprise PS4 that I know he will love. Really glad to have jumped on this price.

What a lovely gesture. Top friend.

My buddy came down with Lyme's disease of all things and has been having some lingering issues despite the antibiotics. He had to leave his job and has been pretty down.

So I saw this deal and snagged him a surprise PS4 that I know he will love. Really glad to have jumped on this price.

That's awesome, man!

krae_man

I don't get it, they are not sending you the code via e-mail? why it's insisting on charging me with extra 9$ for delivery? I wan't them to just e-mail it to me.

Ebay doesn't allow sale of digital goods. $9 is probably for a traceable delivery method so the seller has some level of security you won't just enter the code, claim it didn't work, then demand a full refund.

Gurish

Ebay doesn't allow sale of digital goods. $9 is probably for a traceable delivery method so the seller has some level of security you won't just enter the code, claim it didn't work, then demand a full refund.
So I have to pay 9$ because of that although i don't have any use for it? that's not a good enough deal than :/
Thanks for clarifying this, not gonna bother with digital content on E-bay.

aaronwt

I'm surprised Newegg hasn't run out yet. I almost pulled the trigger on it last night for a secondary PS4. But in the end I just couldn't justify it.

Top Bottom