• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 $329.99 No Tax + Free Shipping AVAILABLE NOW

Birbo

I don't get it, they are not sending you the code via e-mail? why it's insisting on charging me with extra 9$ for delivery? I wan't them to just e-mail it to me.

Someone in our Buy Sell Trade thread is selling them for $19.99 with the codes emailed to you.

Sort of related but Newegg is offering the GTA5 and TLoU PS4 bundle for $375 with the coupon code NAFVC25 and checkout with Visa Checkout. You don't need to pay with a Visa card to use Visa Checkout, any card will work(I used MasterCard).

I found out about it from DealNews.com, here's the link

I got the bundle and the Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe edtion for $455 including shipping and best of all no tax!!!!.

I don't know if this will work for people outside of the US though.

TomShoe

Banned
Sort of related but Newegg is offering the GTA5 and TLoU PS4 bundle for $375 with the coupon code NAFVC25 and checkout with Visa Checkout. You don't need to pay with a Visa card to use Visa Checkout, any card will work(I used MasterCard).

I got the bundle and the Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe edtion for $455 including shipping and best of all no tax!!!!.

post-30966-Jim-Carrey-furiously-typing-on-y8cP.gif

Superman0

This might be a dumb question, but what is the warranty you get from Sony if you bought this console from Ebay? Do you still get the 1 year warranty from Sony?

NYCrooner

That was so hard to resist but I held strong. New job won't allow time for anymore consoles. Congrats to those that picked one up. Awesome deal!

Celegus

Got mine! Although I won't have any non-PS+ games for it until Bloodborne. But big screen Binding of Isaac sounds pretty great.

Newegg has the $399 ps4 bundles up for sale.. but I picked up the $330 last night.

Still waiting for that pick 1 bundle to go active

Gurrry

Im still gonna hold off for a white one on sale. Will they be re-selling those at any point or are they a Destiny special only?

Isn't that an even better deal? Assuming you want at least one of those games (which you should)

It's worth it if you want to play GTA5. You can get digital download of TLOU for $19.99. I've already played both of these on PS3 and beat them, so no need of those games for me.

ethomaz

Banned
It's worth it if you want to play GTA5. You can get digital download of TLOU for $19.99. I've already played both of these on PS3 and beat them, so no need of those games for me.
It is worth to give a chance... both games are different experience from PS3.

TLOUR in 60fps is a blast... makes you fell how you could play the PS3 version.

I didn't like GTA5 on PS3... turned out I love it on PS4.

BumRush

yeah, insane deal!!

6k sold in 24 hours. Is everyone guaranteed to get one? Or are they going to come back for the later buyers and say sorry we ran out of stock on back order?

If that is the case, the Newegg store on ebay would receive a lot of negative feedback. I would assume that Newegg knows how many they have to sell at that price, and will honor the orders.

I guess we'll find out soon enough...

Obama-sweating.jpg

also that some uh weird loyalty going on in the first few pages. "before i buy this will it go towards npd?" "yes" "SNATCHIES!"

and did i really see getting upset over a holiday sale? jesus!

So to find out how many were sold do we multiply 7,209 x $330 which gives us $2,378,970 sold alone from this black Friday? I'm not a math expert, please correct me if I did something wrong.

Top Bottom