• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Owners Unite - A PSN ID Exchange Thread

PSN: soundwave
Time zone is NY
Getting KZ:S and more I think

*note: please put neogaf in the message. I get some odd friend requests from students that I can't accept.

Vita too

FullMetalTech
US East
BF4, DCUO, KZSF

Have a few freinds getting it at launch. So id like to add some Gaffers to have some community games going down the line.

JP

Might as well throw my name in here too, happy to be added by anybody.

ID - JohnParry (Vita/PS3/PS4)
Will be getting these games and I'll likely be spending a few days on the single player games before I head online, I do like Battlefield and Killzone online though.

I'm from the UK (Wales) so it'll be November the 29th for me.

EktorPR

PSN ID: EktorOni

Games: Killzone Shadow Fall, Resogun, F2P games, (possibly) Need for Speed Rivals and Assassin's Creed IV.

Time zone: EST/Atlantic (Puerto Rico)

aristotle

PSN: xinoart

Games: KZ:SF, BF4, CoD: Ghosts (PS3 as well), Resogun for sure. Unknown about the rest since I'll probably be broke but black friday will be a boon ;).
I'm in any & all GAF clans (that I remember) and I'm currently the leader of the PS3 COD GAF clan. I play tons of games so I'm usually down for whatever.

Timezone: US Central

Anyone and everyone should add me. Just tell me you're from GAF. My PS3 list may soon be full, but send a message anyway. I'll note your name and add it on my PS4 since the friends limit is super high now :)

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
PSN: Darklor

Killzone, BF4, AC4, NFS: Rivals

Will definitely be getting MLB 14 when it comes out. I spend the most time on this game playing Road to the Show

RPGamer92

Banned
Can people not getting a PS4 right at launch but soon after post their PSN IDs? Mine's xxHolyGamerxx, plan to get a PS4 when inFamous comes out. My time zone is central standard time

DryvBy

PSN: DryvBy

Game(s): Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghost, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2K14, Need for Speed: Rivals

Time zone: EST, Eastern TN (heeeyuck!)

Jonboy

PSN ID: jonboy_jlf_2004 (middle part starts with a lowercase "J")
PS4 Games: KILLZONE Shadow Fall, NBA 2K14, Resogun, Contrast
Time Zone: EST

jkh33

PSN ID: jkh33
PS4 Games: Killzone: Shadow Fall & Assassin's Creed IV
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA (Eastern Standard Time).

Loakum

Banned
  • PSN id - loakum
  • PS4 Games - Killzone Shadowfall
  • Call of Duty Ghosts
  • NBA 2K14
  • Assassin's Creed 4: Back Flag
  • Watch Dogs (delayed)
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Resogun

L3G3ND6

Neo Member
PSN ID: x__L3G3ND6
PS4 Games: Call of duty Ghosts, Killzone, AC IV, FIFA 14, Knack, BF4, blacklight retribution, Warframe, DC Universe online, Resogun, Contrast and will see what other games appeal to me on PSN.

I'll mostly be playing Call of duty Ghosts.

Amir0x

Banned
PSN ID: Amir0x
PS4 Games: Resogun, Contrast, Knack, Killzone, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Especially if you want to be a part of THE DIVISION NeoGAF crew I am putting together, add me!

I'll be there day one.

PSN id: plagiar1ze
Games: Knack, Need For Speed Rivals, Resogun, The Pinball Arcade, Contrast, *hopefully also* Killzone.
Region: MA, USA.

Hoo-doo

Banned
PSN ID: Hoo-doo
PS4 games: Resogun, Killzone:SF, Battlefield 4, Contrast, Knack (depending on reviews)

Quite possible I won't be able to grab one on the day of release though, as I was monumentally stupid and forgot to pre-order. I'm currently set on going to a midnight launch and grabbing one off the shelf, but I might have to trample some fools to get one.

Account: yesman989898 for PS3 now, but TheWorthyEdge for PS4(TheWorthyEdge will still be able to be friend requested)

Games: KZ:SF, COD: Ghosts (brother.....), and either NBA 2K, Knack, AC 4, or Battlefield 4.

Time/Location: Houston, TX CST

EXTREMELY EXCITES TO BE PLAYING WITH YOU! BEYOND!

djblue89

PSN ID: djblue_89
Games: BF4, COD:Ghosts, NBA 2K14, Need for Speed Rivals & Killzone shadow fall
Time Zone : EST
Languages : English and French.

Add me :)

Top Bottom