• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman DLC leak for Super Smash Bros. Wii U [revealed fake]

je_ssi e

Yeah, Snake should be back but I have a doubt that he would.

Anyway, if anyone want to jump on Smash DLC Hype then here are some avatars materials that people can use.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Smash4-510801485

smash4_by_abysswolf-d8g48y5.png
I call Kirby!
Too cute!!

Thanks for the link!

Also.. Snake. Yes.
Do it.

Clefargle

For what it's worth, I uploaded a mirror of the first rayman video leak to my channel, just in case.

I don't plan to remove it, so if it gets removed, it WILL be because of Nintendo.

Kinda surprised they haven't been taken down yet though. how long did it take for the esrb leak videos to get taken down?

Good on you man, thanks for mirroring. You can be our coal mine canary for judging how real this is.

Jawmuncher

Cool a non gameplay video.... too legit to quit
EDIT: If tis fake, its a very good fake

I find it odd we didn't hear the announcer.
That would have been the ace in the hole.

But now I'm dead. Because if ray man made it in yet snake doesn't come back, everything I know is a lie.

L Thammy

Neoxon

So yeah, if this is true, Rayman is the 2nd Smash character to originate from the West (the first being Diddy Kong).

MrBadger

Okay guys, I'm not sure if this counts for anything, but a friend of mine pointed out a consistency with the Rayman mugshot in the character select screen.

1423941355931.jpg

The lines being all jagged could just appear to be a sign of sloppy editing, but notice how Sonic and Mii also have them. And if you look at an official screen, the lines still look jagged. So what we actually have here is a constancy with Rayman and every other character, which wouldn't seem to be the kind of thing someone faking a screenshot would consciously notice or do. If all of this counts for nothing, I'll go back to posting pictures of lums.

Okay guys, I'm not sure if this counts for anything, but a friend of mine pointed out a consistency with the Rayman mugshot in the character select screen.

1423941355931.jpg

The lines being all jagged could just appear to be a sign of sloppy editing, but notice how Sonic and Mii also have them. And if you look at an official screen, the lines still look jagged. So what we actually have here is a constancy with Rayman and every other character, which wouldn't seem to be the kind of thing someone faking a screenshot would consciously notice or do. If all of this counts for nothing, I'll go back to posting pictures of lums.

No, this is a good observation. It's certainly not impossible someone would notice, but not particularly likely, either.

1423941355931.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that too in the GameXplain video, I'm surprised none of those dudes mentioned it. mewtwo/R.O.B. had those inconsistencies as well. If it's a fake, it's damn well made.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I changed all the images to ones from imgur, and I added a link to the mirror of the first video.

1423941355931.jpg

Can we find some pics of the official CSS at high enough res to look at this? A quick Google gave screens that were too blurry.

je_ssi e

That bowser jr is too good, I must have it!

EDIT: How do I remove the White Box surrounding Jr?
I think it has something to do with the image size.
I'm pretty sure I read that on here somewhere before.

If you saved it directly that would make sense, as it's being scaled down to fit into the allowed dimensions.

And, with that it won't be transparent.

plWR1z9.png

Shauni

I have nothing against the Rayman series or anything, but I have to admit if this ends up being true, I'll be pretty disappointed. I mean, I don't know, there's so many characters I'd rather see before Rayman. Is what it is (if it will be).

I think it has something to do with the image size.
I'm pretty sure I read that on here somewhere before.

If you saved it directly that would make sense, as it's being scaled down to fit into the allowed dimensions.

And, with that it won't be transparent.

plWR1z9.png

Do we make the image smaller or bigger?

MrBadger

If we want to talk Rayman and Nintendo, anybody else know it was originally gonna be a SNES game?

500px-Rayman-snes.jpg

And it was also a Megadrive game at one point.

271.gif

/s

Rayman 1 or 2 remake goddammit

Are there any systems that exist where Rayman 2 is not playable? Legit question

Rayman 1 remake goddammit

Now that I think about it, that could be an epic way to close the new 2D series... I so want it to be a trilogy. It'd be nice if they went back to the first game. Maybe not a "remake", maybe more of a re-telling, and it'd feature levels from Origins and Legends as bonuses.

Top Bottom