• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Crash Bandicoot is back... In Skylanders

Alienous

"Welcome to the Sony 2016 E3 Press Conference"

*Shawn Layden walks on stage, shirtless*

"Guys ... guys, I'm so ... so sorry"

RK128

Edit: Sorry for wasting everyone's time. Carry on with the discussion and thank you for the comments about the original message.

dEvAnGeL

If this ends up being true Sony would lose consumers indirectly, collateral damage as they call it, some people are so into the idea that Sony is making a new crash game that this is gonna destroy their love for PS altogether

SDCowboy

I don't see how this changes anything. Why would this stop a potential licensing to of a Crash game to Sony?

Nev

Banned
Get the fuck out of here. Fuck you Activision and Sony, I hope this piece of garbage is a bomba of epic proportions.

CrayToes

I'm struggling to see how this means Sony won't be developing a new title? Who says they aren't making it with Activision's consent? The two seem to be in bed with each other this gen anyway.

KingBroly

Banned
While this is likely false, take this with a grain of salt. Crash is rumored to not just be in Skylanders but two other apperences.

https://twitter.com/PS_Fuite/status/740954717338144768

He says that 'One of the Crash things got leaked :/. Two more to go. #BattleRoyale #CRASH'

So, this implies that Crash will have three major announcements this E3 during Sony's event.
-Crash being in a PS All Stars Sequel
-Crash being exclusive to Skylanders for PlayStation 4
-Crash getting a new game on PS4

I thought he said a couple of days ago that it was 2 things, now he's saying 3.

-duskdoll-

759.gif

please no

While this is likely false, take this with a grain of salt. Crash is rumored to not just be in Skylanders but two other apperences.

He says that 'One of the Crash things got leaked :/. Two more to go. #BattleRoyale #CRASH'

So, this implies that Crash will have three major announcements this E3 during Sony's event.

I want this to be real. Don't even care about Crash, i just want a second All-Star game.

RK128

I thought he said a couple of days ago that it was 2 things, now he's saying 3.

Note the preface to my post "This is likely false, to take this with a grain of salt". Could be dead wrong but it is likely an announcement he didn't want to share, knowing it would spark toxic rumors.

.....Or, he is just responding to this like he knew this all along :l.

TheHater

Has this guy been right before?
Please say yes

CrayToes

If this ends up being true Sony would lose consumers indirectly, collateral damage as they call it, some people are so into the idea that Sony is making a new crash game that this is gonna destroy their love for PS altogether

This thread lol.

Pack it up Sony. RIP PlayStation.

I assume they'll be following up with other platform specific figures.

Samus Aran for Wii U
Gordon Freeman for PC
Willing Console Buyers for Xbox One

That would make sense, really do hope Activision isn't just throwing crash in Skylanders.

A new game along with him staring in a PS All Stars Sequel would be good.

Kouichi

As cool as this would be and I can honestly see it happen, don't trust anything he says. When he first talked about it, he said Crash wouldn't have a big appearance at E3. Now he's saying there are three seperate reveals for Crash? Naaaaah

MrBadger

How exciting that they're promoting Crash's new game with a Skylanders cameo! I might buy the figure for my Amiibo shelf (since an actual Amiibo can't happen because Crash's rights are with Sony again)

KingBroly

Banned
Note the preface to my post "This is likely false, to take this with a grain of salt". Could be dead wrong but it is likely an announcement he didn't want to share, knowing it would spark toxic rumors.

.....Or, he is just responding to this like he knew this all along :l.

Well, I mean it just seems like another case of making it up as he goes along.

I'm a little shocked to see people in this thread wanting this to be real just so they can watch other people be disappointed.

That's a brand of sociopathy I would expect to see on GameFaqs or 4chan, not here. :\

Not surprising in the least seeing as how video games, and VG forums especially, attract these types.

The only funny thing about this would be announcing this game, and then the real game. Just have short window of meltdown, everyone is happy.

Feorax

Makes absolute sense alongside a new Crash game, but would be a PR disaster if this is all 3 years of teasing has led to.

Holy shit, you'd be able to bathe in the schadenfreude next week if this comes to pass.

In all seriousness, this wouldn't discount a proper Crash game any more than Donkey Kong in Skylanders meant that we'd never get another Donkey Kong game, and may be a nifty bit of brand synergy if such a thing were to happen. If nothing else, I'd quite like a new Crash, and would be disappointed if this is all we're getting.

But man oh man would GAF be fun that day.

FFMafia

Sony is not tone deaf like Microsoft, they're not gonna give stage time for something fans obviously don't want. If it gets revealed on stage you can bet they're trolling just to announce the Crash game later in the show, or just after Skylanders.

It's either that or no Crash announcement at all.

Wonder book?

Top Bottom