• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Possible Pokemon Sun and Moon Chinese Leaks [SPOILERS]

OH SHIT, I think I caught something (forgive me if someone already has).

DDT1Hj4.png

That's Ash and Pikachu! I think this might be a Sun and Moon anime hint here. Ash gets Rowlet seemingly?

Actually, if the rumors of no league are true, would Ash even go to Alola? Maybe if true then they really might have Ash win the Kalos league and let a new character take over

L Thammy

DDT1Hj4.png

That's Ash and Pikachu! I think this might be a Sun and Moon anime hint here. Ash gets Rowlet seemingly?

I just found the OP of the next anime season

Actually, if the rumors of no league are true, would Ash even go to Alola? Maybe if true then they really might have Ash win the Kalos league and let a new character take over

The new season will have Ash help form the new league just so he can lose

Darth_Caedus

No longer canonical
Satsohi getting Rowlet makes sense. Especially if those are the evos. It would be awesome for him to make it in Smash NX. We need a grass type. (And replace Charizard with any of the other fire starters who are all better.)

Ydelnae

They could make Ash win the Kalos league and then have him travel to the Alola region to face the E4. The E4 is a separate thing from the Pokémon League in the anime.

Popplio final evolution looks like trash. I was planning on getting it since most people kept trolling him but that siren evo is just too bad. Better than Delphox though.

Gonna go Grass again, what a twist.

They could make Ash win the Kalos league and then have him travel to the Alola region to face the E4. The E4 is a separate thing from the Pokémon League in the anime.

Might also be possible. Or Ash is recruited to help set up the Alola league because he wins in Kalos

belushy

Banned
Rowlet is definitely winning if the art isn't fake.

Overall, sounds like the game will be interesting to say the least if the leaks are true.

Azuran

Banned
It makes sense. The idea wouldn't work well if they continued with it. They'd just be digging the hole deeper and deeper, and the deeper it is, then it would be harder to ditch the idea.

They're not getting rid of them. The thought of GF throwing Mega Charizard X and others to the dump after investing so much into them is laugh worthy.

They're a battle mechanic which means they're not going away anytime soon.

Neiteio

I just noticed with the Popplio evo that the ponytail has the shape of a sea lion when it's braided up with the bubbles. :-O

You can see the "flippers" on the lower half and the up-turned "snout" on the top half.

Bakkus

They're not getting rid of them. The thought of GF throwing Mega Charizard X and others to the dump after investing so much into them is laugh worthy.

They're a battle mechanic which means they're not going away anytime soon.

I don't think they'll get rid of them entirely either, but they have to downplay their importance to the story and meta game of the series imo.

I just noticed with the Popplio evo that the ponytail has the shape of a sea lion when it's braided up with the bubbles. :-O

You can see the "flippers" on the lower half and the up-turned "snout" on the top half.
Nice, though I read it more the other way around as a 'second body' with the tail, both sets fo the flippers, all leading into the real head :3

GoldStarz

Yeah, but they're still bound to each region Going to Alola to fight Kalos' E4 and Champ makes no sense.
He wins the League and goes to Alola as a Champions Vacation.
After you beat the League you have the opportunity to fight the E4 successively and then the Champion. You don't become Champion just by winning the league.

Delio

Yeah, but they're still bound to each region Going to Alola to fight Kalos' E4 and Champ makes no sense.

After you beat the League you have the opportunity to fight the E4 successively and then the Champion. You don't become Champion just by winning the league.

Then call it a winners vacation. lol. That or he goes to Alola to train for the Elite 4 battle coming up.

PSqueak

Banned
On one hand, ugh, fire fighting again, on the other hand, FUCK YEAH! WRESTLING! WOOOOOOO!

Damn it, I defended Popplio from the start, saying it will become a badass Pokémon at the end and his final evolution will probably be... a mermaid?!

This is the complete opposite of a problem!~

Lukemon

Hard to know what's real and what isn't in a generation where the Pokemon that represents the sun is weak to Fire.

That said, I actually quite like all those starter evos and some of the deets. Fire/Fighting would be straight trolling at this point, though.

UberLevi

Hate those starter evolutions. Litten's final evo looks alright but not if that means it's another Fire/Fighting type. Popplio and Rowlet don't look anything like I was hoping for, though.

Lukemon

"Marshadow has a unique typing" has me thinking this could be fake, that's weirdly vague.

To play along with it a bit, could be a '???' type (like the Curse attack prior to Gen5) and have an ability that switches it - kinda Castform-esque, they threw that poor little dude away - or the first triple type as Ground/Water/Ghost or Water/Ghost/Dark or something. Triple typing is a retcon nightmare I don't think either I or TPC want, though.

L.O.R.D

DDT1Hj4.png

ash could get litten,everything is possible.
but,are they heating the tea/water using litten's "crotch"?

I did the concepts, though at the same time I can't say that I'm too excited for another fire/fighting starter.

That's a Dark type Pokemon.

Show me one Fighting type that looks like that.

Show me one Fighting type Pokemon that's got so much black in its color scheme, and isn't also Dark type.

Top Bottom