• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Possible Pokemon Sun and Moon Chinese Leaks [SPOILERS]

so,Rowlet is grass/flying
and Popplio is water/Psychic or water/fairy?

rowlet could be grass/dark to highlight the archer part
or grass/poison if it uses traps
or grass/normal?

dunno, i'm trying to find a type combo it could be that doesn't give it a x4 weakness and it's not working :E

Clefargle

or grass/normal?

dunno, i'm trying to find a type combo it could be that doesn't give it a x4 weakness and it's not working :E

It's prolly grass/dark, 4x bug weakness isn't a deal killer. Just ask Malamar

L.O.R.D

or grass/normal?

he has wings,so it mostly grass/flying.

TWILT

Banned
If this is true, oh my fucking god at another Fire/Fighting type. Goddamnit GF; Litten has so much evo potential to be wasted on something like this ;;

Archer Rowlet sounds hype as fuck though and holy fuck I want it in the next Smash if it's real.

L.O.R.D

when did Pokemon games get so violent

i literately spilled tea on my laptop because of that,thanks for the laugh.

but about your question
tumblr_maijfsYkU81qijukno1_500.png

and in gold and silver team rocket cut slowpoke tails to sell it for high price.
or Drifloon and how he steal steal the children.

Why does GF love ruining Fire Types?

To be fair fire/fighting is a really good offensive typing in competitive pokemon, it's certainly better then fire/dark.

Also to the people taking about what would be a weird pokemon typing, try dark/fairy or ice/fire or ghost/fairy. Quiet a few type combos could be considered weird.

DNAbro

A DOLPHIN POKEMON

FINALLY

Also if that evolution info is true that is amazing. Rowlet stays awesome and Litten gets the one thing everyone didn't want. And if that "concept art" is real which I doubt, I love Popplio's final design.

To be fair fire/fighting is a really good offensive typing in competitive pokemon, it's certainly better then fire/dark.

Also to the people taking about what would be a weird pokemon typing, try dark/fairy or ice/fire or ghost/fairy. Quiet a few type combos could be considered weird.
Yeah but we DONT FUCKING NEED IT AS A STARTER TYPING ANYMORE.

Also, fuck GF's insistence on quadrupeds > bipedal evolutions.

Popplio final Evolution looks pretty feminine like to be female or male. Although I guess it isn't the first time for Pokemon to do this, makes me kinda skeptical of it's realness.

Also why is all the text in Japanese but CONFIDENTIAL is in English? lol

Zereta

* No Gym Leaders. We've yet to see any real sign of Gyms this time around, and I was wondering about that honestly. Instead it seems the plot of the game involves forming a League and each Island is protected by an Island Leader. I assume the first one is Hala and Tapu Koko, who we've seen in previews, who serve as the Island Leaders of Melemele Island. It seems an actual Elite Four will eventually appear, perhaps in the post-game.

IcGkqdUmYLFGE.gif

Best news if true

Puruzi

Banned
Popplio final Evolution looks pretty feminine like to be female or male. Although I guess it isn't the first time for Pokemon to do this, makes me kinda skeptical of it's realness.

Also why is all the text in Japanese but CONFIDENTIAL is in English? lol

Fennekin line

There are confirmed real concept art like the Noivern one that's the same way.

Blaziken was awesome, the monkey was boring, and Emboar was horrid. I thought we got past Fire/Fighting with last gen, but I guess not.

If it's true, I'm going with the archer owl. It'll be the first time I don't go Fire starter but I'm sick of Fire/Fighting.

Delio

Will people love Litten again when it turns out to be Fire/Dark Heel that spits in peoples faces and flattens them with random objects AND has a handy burner on his belt to cook food for you?!

I wonder if they replace some of the gyms with minigames like Pokeathelon or whatever.

I always thought that would be a cool way of "adapting" the orange islands.

DNAbro

Someone posted this in the Smogon thread.
tumblr_o9xokxPkhZ1rhydo8o1_1280.png

This was before people realized about this leak and says the same thing about the starters. Though it says Litten final is Fire/Dark, not fighting yet still says it is muscley wrestler. Story is obviously suspicious.

This was before people realized about this leak and says the same thing about the starters. Though it says Litten final is Fire/Dark, not fighting yet still says it is muscley wrestler. Story is obviously suspicious.

Fire/Dark makes sense if it's a heel.

Darth_Caedus

No longer canonical

Robingroot

538caf3a6c767.jpg

Top Bottom