• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMOR: Sony E3 Conference Details Leaked: Uncharted, The Order, Guerrilla and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

tait269

Just looks like a big list of the current PS4 related rumors on the internet. Imma take this one with de salt for now.

a916

This doesn't sound realistic... but if it did happen that would be amazing.

Also why would it take Polyphony Digital 2 years to port over GT6 to the PS4?
inb4 PD is slow

Yup this just sounds to good to be true but if true....

wgJh6eh.gif

Concept17

The only one I'm not counting on for sure is God of War 4, especially in its relation to the Gears trailer. The series needs a rest, and I'm guessing Santa Monica has been repurposed for Morpheus.

The rest sounds possible, but I doubt Sony would show all of it in one conference. They like to spread these things out more.

artist

Banned
Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared - unsure whether it is penciled in for Gamescom or E3. Sony will be watching Microsoft's presser earlier in the day to gauge whether additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen the hype.
Repeat of last year? AWESOME!

This looks like a wishlist though.

I would think GTA V on next gen would be a big deal, not just R* having Sony announce it on their behalf... I am calling BS.

MattyG

Banned
lol said:
The Last Guardian... Winter 2014
The only way this will happen is if Shu gets on stage and drinks the blood of a virgin while Kaz draws a pentagram around him and Adam and Shahid chant black magic in the background.

I want this to be true!!!! Even if there is only like half that list dayum. But if true Sony is going for the kill early this gen.

Most of the stuff listed sounds believable.

It really does. Regardless of if this is fake or not. A bit of that is happening anyways.

I'm not sure about the Syphon Filter, Heavenly Sword (though they are investing in that movie) and WipEout though.

Although if it is true that is an extremely impressive showing. Bringing out all the big guns and some old favourites.

Caffeine

barely any vita news is disappointing this is the year they should be pushing it hard.

the rest of the announcements are alright.

Also, the fact that the conference doesn't have destiny is pretty much a tell that this is fake. Sony is definitely gonna spend some time on their co-marketed BIG GAME OF 2014.

Lettuce

What what WHAT!!!!.....Wipeout you say, Sony you now have my attention!

Will it be just a rehash of Wipeout HD from the ps3??

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I'm so fucking curious to see what they want.
If they're going to revive franchises I want PaRappa and Ape Escape revived. I don't want any more God of War games. I actively hate the series. WipeOut would be good, Syphon Filter might be alright but I worry it'll be turned into another chest high cover shooter. I don't know. I think PS3 to present Sony is way more boring than PS1-PS2 Sony. It's probably the increased focus on games that appeal to Western audiences, but they pretty much don't appeal to me. Shrug.

Metfanant

IF that all comes to pass at E3 this year than Sony certainly has very little to worry about...that would be a KILLER press conference

Taker34

Banned
I'm more hyped for GTA than anything else. Maybe because that title would be available within weeks, along with TLoU. Only half the list would still be really exciting to say the least.

Lingitiz

Heavenly Sword returning isn't too crazy. It always seemed like a franchise with huge upside that just needs a hit to really make it.

Jomjom

Banned
This is like Sony fanfiction.

Sony fanfiction would read like:

Ni No Kuni 2
Dark Cloud 3
Shenmue 3
Yakuza 5 localized!
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Titanfall 2 or Sigma

This list sounds pretty predictable and ho-hum. Wipeout is not Mario Kart; this is what like the 10th game now? Who even cares about Syphon Filter? QD already showed the dark sorceror thing last E3. The only real surprises would be TLG in 2014 and an exclusive game from Ninja Theory.

Corpsepyre

Banned
I think this clarifies it.

Heavenly_King ‏@heavenly_King Apr 27
@corybarlog I want GOW4 to be awesome!! :D
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Cory Barlog ‏@corybarlog Apr 27
@heavenly_King me too!

john boy ‏@johnboy34661029 Apr 29
@corybarlog @heavenly_King will we see a reveal at e3 then?

Cory Barlog ‏@corybarlog Apr 30
@johnboy34661029 @heavenly_King nothing this e3 for my super secret awesome sauce, sorry. Might be a bit b 4 anything to show.

Yeah sure...thats like the perfect E3 for Sony fans...No way thats even close. Too much good stuff in there. But we can dream for this perfect E3.

The only one I'm not counting on for sure is God of War 4, especially in its relation to the Gears trailer. The series needs a rest, and I'm guessing Santa Monica has been repurposed for Morpheus.

The rest sounds possible, but I doubt Sony would show all of it in one conference. They like to spread these things out more.

I don't think MS will show Gears (even just a CG) at this years conference... I think its too early. And if the Nktrnl leaks are true, I think MS has enough to show this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom