• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus announced for PS4/Vita

My Shinovi Versus LE is sitting in customs still. When I import it usually gets to me the same week if I order Sunday night / Monday morning itll usually get here late Friday or Saturday. As long as it's packed well I dont care when it gets here. Thats why I like ordering from Play Asia. Super faster, and everything is always packed really well.

Still considering where to import EV from. Play Asia for familiarity and convenience or AmiAmi for better pricing. Just getting the regular version so no worries about packaging quality.

Still considering where to import EV from. Play Asia for familiarity and convenience or AmiAmi for better pricing. Just getting the regular version so no worries about packaging quality.

I get 90% of my stuff from PlayAsia. Only stuff I don't is stuff they don't carry anymore and that they don't plan to get back in stock.

The one by Griffon Enterprises. Its set to release in April. Im going to get that one too and the one where shes sitting if I can find it.

Be careful with Griffon, they are not known for their quality. Their biggest issue would be how different their prototypes look to what actually is made for production.

Be careful with Griffon, they are not known for their quality. Their biggest issue would be how different their prototypes look to what actually is made for production.

I got my Kasumi from them and I thought it looked amazing. I havent taken it out of the box though to inspect it. :l

Good, they just have a reputation in FigureGAF. We kinda avoid them. Not everything they make turns out like that though. Hopefully Kat will be good!

Should I take her out of the box and look at it? I kinda wanted to get the box signed by Tom Lee if I run into him again this year at one of Eric Small's events and keep it sealed.

Should I take her out of the box and look at it? I kinda wanted to get the box signed by Tom Lee if I run into him again this year at one of Eric Small's events and keep it sealed.

Well it's not really about imperfections it's more about the difference in what we see when we order compared to what the actual production ones look like. If you are happy with her I say leave her in the box so you can get it signed :)

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I preordered my Katsuragi figure the other day. Can't wait to get her and put her next to my Kasumi. :]

Griffon? Eh, I think you should go with the PHAT Katsuragi. Or wait for the Chara Ani Katsuragi that they've been teasing for a while now. It's more quality for your money.

Griffon's lack of production quality is highlighted when you own similarly priced and scaled figures from other manufacturers... the details on those are amazing.

In fact, Katsuragi is one of those Amazon.co.jp figures that's available for overseas shipping and is on sale:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00BIZ789C/

Puruzi

Banned
UX3GefG.png

I don't know shit about figures lol.
I'd like to start buying some though. Don't wanna kill my wallet though.

Griffon? Eh, I think you should go with the PHAT Katsuragi. Or wait for the Chara Ani Katsuragi that they've been teasing for a while now. It's more quality for your money.

Griffon's lack of production quality is highlighted when you own similarly priced and scaled figures from other manufacturers... the details on those are amazing.

Can you link me to the Chara Ani one? I dont think ive seen that one before, or is that the one where shes on her back doing a spin kick?

Edit: On her back... Giggidy.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Can you link me to the Chara Ani one? I dont think ive seen that one before, or is that the one where shes on her back doing a spin kick?

Edit: On her back... Giggidy.

Here is the PHAT one that's on sale. Katsuragi is one of those Amazon.co.jp figures that's available for overseas shipping:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00BIZ789C/

As for tha Chara Ani one, it might never come out:
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/167319

I've been keeping an eye on it, but the art was revealed last year and nothing else has come of it. No details, but I'm pretty sure this was intended to be one of their "squishy" line. They've instead since made Asuka, Ikaruga, and Hibari is currently up for pre-order.

Snk is a disease for your wallet.

:eek:

Didn't think to see you here lol

I know, rite? Miku isn't playable in this game!

I've only played the Vita game but it was a lot of fun. Only "Dynasty Warriors" game I've found fun!

Too bad they never made Nendos.

Also, yes, everyone should join FigureGAF. Almost everyone is great.

I would love for some Nendos of them. It would be another wallet sinker for me though.

Einbroch

Banned
Your twitter feed is full of wallet thieving evil.

Plus spending money on figures means less towards the SK games. :(

plz. These games come out like every seventy-two years. You can just get one, you know. Not a big deal just to buy one! Just one, no more. It's easy. Mmhmm. Easy.

SOrry , but i need to ask ...
i just got a vita TV and ...

Are shinobi versus & bon appetit compatible ?

i want to try how those play with a dualshock

SOrry , but i need to ask ...
i just got a vita TV and ...

Are shinobi versus & bon appetit compatible ?

i want to try how those play with a dualshock
Yes they work with Vita TV, in NA at least. However in Shinobi Versus' case I'm not sure if a couple of the other features work that involve the dressing room.

But there is not enough SK games to reasonably strain my wallet.

plz. These games come out like every seventy-two years. You can just get one, you know. Not a big deal just to buy one! Just one, no more. It's easy. Mmhmm. Easy.
Shh I'm trying to think of reasons to resist Snk.

Don't be so wan, it's also full of cute things :D
Point taken.

SerTapTap

Apropos of nothing, if you have Senran Kagura 2, pick Katsu and change the difficulty to Hard. She says "LET'S ROCK", it's adorable

Top Bottom