• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven Knights (Android/iOS) |OT| There's more than 7 knights

Ve1ocity

Finally got Karon to 6*.

My Raid team so far:
Rachel(If her debuffs don't work I'm gonna cry lol)
Jupy
Karon
Velika
Eileene summon

I need to get Karon and Rachel to +5.

I'm gonna wait till Raid is released to see if I should use Shane for unlock or not cause I don't understand this 2 team thing.

draw4wild

Speaking of elements, I just use my CR every 4 days to get an extra 3 star one, unfortunately its constantly earth and light.....Is anyone saving up their CR points for something else? Or waiting every 8 days for the selector?

Azusa

Random 3* element is the best value. I think. Selector costs too much. Maybe its worth to buy it if you want to rush 7k rank up (I did it once) but overall 12point element is better.

Have you counted how many days you need for a 6*? While you are waiting for points I'll fuse a bunch of 6* and rank up useful 5*.

draw4wild

I can't for the life of me get 3 stars on 4-7 through 4-10. I always finish about 20 seconds late. I tried it with Ruri and Heavenia, and then with Spike but there's just too many of them to debuff in 3 minutes for me

I've made so little progress on my teams since I've had such bad luck with the gatcha. It's really starting to upset me how many gems I've rolled (several thousand) and have never seen another 7K. If I translated my farmed gems into dollars, its shocking to think what people with multiple 7Ks at 32 or higher levels have spent.

Azusa

I've made so little progress on my teams since I've had such bad luck with the gatcha. It's really starting to upset me how many gems I've rolled (several thousand) and have never seen another 7K. If I translated my farmed gems into dollars, its shocking to think what people with multiple 7Ks at 32 or higher levels have spent.
Did you know that when you are fusing 4* or 5* the pool of units you can get is much smaller than the pool in gatcha. You won't get 3* trash units. That's why it's better than simple gatcha pulls.

Azusa

I have a 5* Lucy a 5* Karon and the 4* Yui, which is best to get to 6* first?

Karon - Must have for Raid. (stun immunity)
Yui - PvP(?) or Guild Rush (Thursday only). (silence immunity)
Lucy - Guild Rush (Every day) and very good for PvP. (great passive, aoe heal and aoe debuffer)

draw4wild

I get my free 6 star from login in 3 days and I really need it to be someone who will join my arena team, preferably a magic type like Yuri, Ariel, or Sylvia. I need someone besides Velika who can consistently get through a Heavenia or Li. Do any all around units have magic attacks?

Right now I use Hellenia since she can absorb a good amount of non aoe but she constantly fires off her 2 skills before everyone else. Would Lucy be a better choice for now just for her magic attack? I don't like bringing healers into arena since once someone is missing 1hp it seems the heal takes priority over all other skills in arena ai

Pbae

For Masteries, can you unlock with rubies all the way down the line or can you just unlock the one you're not high enough of a level to unlock?

draw4wild

For Masteries, can you unlock with rubies all the way down the line or can you just unlock the one you're not high enough of a level to unlock?

You can unlock them all, they get progressively more expensive tho. I think the last one on the first page is 110 rubies

Don't do summons. The rate is really bad. I mentioned it earlier, I've rolled thousands of rubies and have almost nothing to show for it.

garath

Oh alright.

Ugh, now I'm torn between unlocking all the masteries or doing a landslide of summons...

The masteries will be far more valuable in the long term. Plus there's a second page. It does not end with 110 rubies. You will be spending thousands to unlock all the masteries. I have two more to go myself.

The masteries will be far more valuable in the long term. Plus there's a second page. It does not end with 110 rubies. You will be spending thousands to unlock all the masteries. I have two more to go myself.

how expensive are the last 2 masteries?

Ive been avoiding doing these as the early characters released have been good. I might start pumping into masteries once the Shane event is over soon.

garath

how expensive are the last 2 masteries?

Ive been avoiding doing these as the early characters released have been good. I might start pumping into masteries once the Shane event is over soon.

The second to last one is 650. Not sure how much the last one is. Probably 750.

I'm not even that close to the 650 yet. I have 200. It's going to be a couple weeks I think.

I completed it, it was the first thing I did. I think the last one was around the ~800 range.

That was the only time I felt I haven't wasted my rubies.

Hmm just rolled a 6* jupy using 50 topaz out of a 6* cleo. Maybe i should skip getting shane to 6* for now and go for jupy 40 seeing how important she is for for raids?

draw4wild

I'm in the 2600 tier of the arena and I'm stuck. I go 4-1 pretty much every time I run off 5 fights yet the wins give me +12 and a loss is -40. The losses are mostly to Dellons although there is the occasional time where my team wants to attack Snipper 10 times in a row.

I got a Heavenia to replace Hellenia in arena depending on who I get from the free 6 star in 2 days. She won't be 6 stars for a while tho since I think May gets my next 5 star fire element.

Azusa

Raid Update!

We would like to inform you that there will be a maintenance break scheduled today due to content updates.
The break will be from 19:00 November 18th until 24:00 November 18th (UTC+0).
t1447873200z0.png

There is also an annoying bug to be aware of.
Noble Nights!

Currently, we are getting reports from users that after the checking on the 28th day, the weekly and monthly quests are reset and the progress is lost while remaining time to complete quests stay unchanged. This is only a one-off matter that will never happen again as this is done while your user status is switched from being a new user ( 28 days or less check-in) to a regular user accordingly.

Edit:
I'm in the 2600 tier of the arena and I'm stuck.

Do you have five 6*? If not then don't worry much about score, farm honour and complete arena quests.

Azusa

Interesting. Rate boost event and 1st 7K costumes.
I hope Black Friday Event brings back May's chest.

Seven Knights Indonesia said:
1. Update Raid
2. Update Friendship System
3. Raid Update Celebration Event
4. Black Friday Event
5. Seven Knights Costume Purchase Event
6. Big Sale Event
7. Rate Boost Event

MAY CHEST IS BACK!

Black friday deals are tempting me to go whale on this game...

also i did not know
Celestial tower also weakens every 10 tries

MIND BLOWN

Ve1ocity

Anyone got any 6* dragon stuff yet? I got 4 5*s, it seems easier to just get 4* and 5* items then rank them up to 6.

I did get owned :( only did 30k damage my first try. My spike 7k sucks so bad.

Are you using turns to heal/buff? I think it's best to just attack, like all the time. Just spam your strongest attacks, only heal if one of your damage dealers is about to die.

For now anyway since they only have 100k hp, I'm sure when they get harder it'll be more important to try and survive longer.

OK so I need a friend who joined 14 or less days ago to give a bunch of gifts to.

Who's new and wants to add Starfire :)

Edit:

I made an alt. If others do the same my main is Starfire and alt is Moonfyre. Lets add each other!

Azusa

Maybe the first one is guaranteed? I have defeated a ton of dragons. Usually it takes me 2 turns, sometimes 3. Only once I have managed to kill him during the Turn 1. I cant remember the skill chain I have used to do so.

My item box was full and I spend a ton of gold to power up one 5* using only 3*. In result I've got 6* Rudi shield. Lucky.

I made an alt. If others do the same my main is Starfire and alt is Moonfyre. Lets add each other!

Friend list full?
My alt is: AzusaTwo
EDIT: it seems you can only send gift to one player once.

Its so hard to find <14 day users.

EDIT:
Alt should be an active player and do all missions to send friendship points back.
dOOpxbh.png

qejCvCV.png

I see 48 points for initial quests. 10 alts x 48 = 480. Also + 10 points for inviting = 580. The last 420 could be hard to get it depends on additional quests.

Is it worth to bother with all this?

Friend list full?
My alt is: AzusaTwo
EDIT: it seems you can only send gift to one player once.

Its so hard to find <14 day users.

I'll add your alt and send my next gift over. I have no idea if the first two people i sent to will be active or not. This lifetime bond thing seems kind of restrictive.

Question about raids: is this a limited time event or itll always be active as a game feature?

Azusa

Raid is not limited. Its forever but it will become harder later. The dragon is lvl 1 now.

You can't invite my alt for friendshipoints. Only 1 person can invite a new player once and that new player can't receive invites from others. Its sort of referral system.

EDIT:
I'm disappointed in lack of challenge. In Korean ver. 1 lvl dragon has 500k hp while in global we have 100k hp dragon.

Raid is not limited. Its forever but it will become harder later. The dragon is lvl 1 now.

You can't invite my alt for friendshipoints. Only 1 person can invite a new player once and that new player can't receive invites from others. Its sort of referral system.

EDIT:
I'm disappointed in lack of challenge. In Korean ver. 1 lvl dragon has 500k hp while in global we have 100k hp dragon.

I dont mind the lower difficulty for now, farm up as much mats while you can get top dps score. BTW has anyone figured out what the skip button is for?

Zunja

Today was a good day. Second weapon on spike, my daily ticket is a 4 star Espada then I use Jave to finish 64, i think, and get a 5 star shane. My team is starting to look pretty legit.

I know he's not out yet but looking at all the units in Korea I think I'm most excited for Wukong.

The skip button is supposed to skip the opening HP animation for the Dragon and some of his flying at the start. I think that's what I read.

draw4wild

Is Hellenia worth transcending? Game keeps giving me her and I have the earth elements. I can either get her to 32 or get Evan to 6 stars. Ideally I only want to invest in 1 tank and I was leaning Evan since I know he will eventually be awakened

Today was a good day. Second weapon on spike, my daily ticket is a 4 star Espada then I use Jave to finish 64, i think, and get a 5 star shane. My team is starting to look pretty legit.

Grats that is some crazy good luck. I'm probably dropping some lowbie players in the gaf guild if you ever wanted to join.

Is Hellenia worth transcending? Game keeps giving me her and I have the earth elements. I can either get her to 32 or get Evan to 6 stars. Ideally I only want to invest in 1 tank and I was leaning Evan since I know he will eventually be awakened

I've seen heavenia be pretty strong in raid. Her taunts can deal with a lot of those free speed attacks DG gets. But if you're thinking you're in this game for the long run, remember evan can "awaken" into a much more powerful character.

Azusa

Is Hellenia worth transcending?

Nope. She is only good for ruby farming. Its better to use earth elements on Evan. His passive great in raids, adventures and not bad in arena.

At this point of progression earth element is only good for Rudy and Evan. If you don't have 6* Hellenia its OK to rank her up for farming.

garath

I'm terrible in raids. My team is great for castle rush but I get smoked in raids. And I don't have any strong 6* units for my second team either. Guess I should level some of my 5* units or something. But if my main team can't even do 30k damage then im done anyways.

My current team is:

6* Yuri +5
6* Lucy
6* rania
6* Sylvia +5
5* spike +5

Also have:
6* Victoria
6* karin
And a mess of 5*. Notables are Evan, Ariel, Leo, hellenia, snipper, jupy

Guess I could bump spike to 6*. He may be the worst 7k but he's still a 7k.

Could rank up Evan too. I have the elements and he is already +5. I was going to fuse him today but could hold off.

Azusa

I'm terrible in raids. My team is great for castle rush but I get smoked in raids. And I don't have any strong 6* units for my second team either. Guess I should level some of my 5* units or something. But if my main team can't even do 30k damage then im done anyways.

Don't you have velika or espada?

Use Victoria just for +50% buff. Maybe 5* +5 Jupy will be a better dps in your case? Just give her a good weapon.

draw4wild

I use Jupy as dps and she either crushes on the raid or shes stunned the whole time with Lucy. I would say use Spike as dps for now for more consistent scores until you get a Karon

I would say go
Spike-dps
Lucy- stun removal/block rate aura
Victoria- dmg buff
Ariel-crit rate aura
And then get a Velika or Espada, bring Evan for now

I don't think Yuri's aura works in dragon

Azusa

I have bought only may's chest and one lucky box and still I have many 6*.

The reliable way to get a 6* is to grind... You grind during weekdays Hot Time to farm gold and weekend Hot Time to farm fodder. When you grind you should bring 2-3 fodder to level up and that how you farm ruby. They you buy keys for 45 ruby and grind again and again. Its the way to get 6* as f2p.

I usually press quick start and leave it on auto while I'm at work or busy playing other games. But during Hot Time I try to manually finish a stage in 40sec so I can burn all my key stash quickly.

Usually I get 30-50 ruby per day.

To rank up 1 fodder in 7-1 node hard you need 8 keys. For example in order to receive 30 ruby per day you need to level up 15 fodders. If you can bring 3 fodders than you only need 40 keys per day. Also for each run of 7-1 hard during hot time you should get ~2500~3000 gold (100 000~120 000 gold total). Its possible to do it on 30 min.

My current team is:

6* Yuri +5
6* Lucy
6* rania
6* Sylvia +5
5* spike +5

Also have:
6* Victoria
6* karin
And a mess of 5*. Notables are Evan, Ariel, Leo, hellenia, snipper, jupy

Guess I could bump spike to 6*. He may be the worst 7k but he's still a 7k.

Could rank up Evan too. I have the elements and he is already +5. I was going to fuse him today but could hold off.

You should really get your spike up to 6*, the overall damage is still better than your other 6* units. Also spike is really good at ruby farming. The faster you hot time the better.

Top Bottom