• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seven Knights (Android/iOS) |OT| There's more than 7 knights

garath

So cool they added the second hot time. Dragon blaze has some of the worst event times for east coast us players and despite numerous complaints throughout the year they never changed it. Seven knights changes it within a month. Awesome.

draw4wild

Just got a 5 star Velika from clearing Hard mode. I'll be able to have a 5 star water elemental next week so should I rank up this one and pick someone else from the hero selector(Jupi or Yuri)? Or still pick Velika and use this one to make her 32? I guess my question is if 2 6 star monsters is better than 1 level 32 6 star and a 5 star

And when do you get Ariel? I assumed it was after you beat hard

Zunja

I've heard Yuri is great for PVP but so is Velika, I feel, currently. I'd go with Jupy. I mean my Velika 6*+5 in the 1-4 position basically one shots teams if she casts flames its crazy. So i don't think Yuri is need currently but idk I'm only at like 4300.

seems like S rank chest rewards vary a lot

my friend got 50 rubies
i ended up with 30k gold :(

but free gifts cant complain, i really want ruri though need to keep farming

Yeah I got a 3* weapon :( The best thing I've received is 30 rubies. Actually that's the only good S rank chest reward I've received.

In arena news, ties go to the player! My Snipper killed a Jave, but the reflect killed him so double KO. I got the win.

Finally did it!

N3vAu0D.png

Azusa

My game crashed and disconnected on one castle rush run today. When I restarted I have got only 6k from this run.

garath

My game crashed and disconnected on one castle rush run today. When I restarted I have got only 6k from this run.

Ouch :( I wondered why your score was so low today. That's actually happened to me twice. Its very frustrating. Dragon blaze keeps going if you get disconnected. Everything runs on the server. This game just stops.

So items.. I have been hoarding my best items. The only char I put 6* stuff on is Yuri since she seems like she'll be in my party for awhile. Am I shorting myself? Maybe I should load up my main party with the best I have and roll with it. We seem to get 5 and 6* items once I'm awhile. Probably good enough to keep pace with how often you can make a 6* unit.

draw4wild

I think I underestimated how many feeders it would take to +5 a 6 star. I have a good system for 5 stars of
2x50%=100 4star
7x25%=175 3star
10x12%=120 2star
15x7%=105 1 1star

Worst part is I only ever seem to get super xp rate on the final feed so I never get to take advantage of a super rate

draw4wild

So I think this game has pretty good monster drop rates already, but I did 20 keys during hot time on stage 1-1 hard and got 14 monsters (10-2star, 3-1star, and 1-3star). I have 79 keys to play with tonight too

Ve1ocity

So I think this game has pretty good monster drop rates already, but I did 20 keys during hot time on stage 1-1 hard and got 14 monsters (10-2star, 3-1star, and 1-3star). I have 79 keys to play with tonight too

Yh, I missed almost all of hot time today but I managed to do 5 fights at 7-1 and got 5 2*s, I'm definitely gonna try to farm this weekend. I need more fodder to finish that quest guide, I'm almost done.

My Velika is 4* so my time per fight kinda sucks but I have all the elements to get her 6*, hopefully should be done this weekend.

draw4wild

Just pulled a 5 star Ruri from 2 week login bonus. I have 1 5star fire element. Should I 6 star Ruri or May first? I'm leaning Ruri just because of her buff duration removal

Just pulled a 5 star Ruri from 2 week login bonus. I have 1 5star fire element. Should I 6 star Ruri or May first? I'm leaning Ruri just because of her buff duration removal

I think Mays passive is better overall and having aoe attack down debuff is nice for daily dungeons also. But when raids and boas fights come out I think ruri will be better

Azusa

Ruri has only AOE skills so not good for Raid or Castle Rush with only 1 enemy. Its better to bring strong single target or nice buffer/debuffer instead of her. I think she is very very good PvP hero. +crit for all allies, self immunity and aoe attacks? pew pew.

draw4wild

Thanks, I'm gonna go Ruri first for arena since my last decision was Jupy for castle rush with the 6 star selector. I'll probably still bring May into Arena since Jupy likes to immediately go into sniper then proceed to sit there for the rest of the battle.

I use both Ruri and May, but I also have Eileen for the damage boost.

Ruri shortens buffs, so great for CR Rudy. The buff removal+2 aoe+phys immunity is also good for PvP.

draw4wild

I use both Ruri and May, but I also have Eileen for the damage boost.

Ruri shortens buffs, so great for CR Rudy. The buff removal+2 aoe+phys immunity is also good for PvP.

I have Eileen too. I wound up going Ruri.

So the drop rate during hot time has to be at least 80%. I couldn't keep up with maxing and feeding units without maxing out my box. Then I started just ranking up elements since I was blowing through so much money on 5 stars. Wish celestial tower was worth more than 3400g

My Eileen, Ruri, May, Ariel, Velika team is doing really well in Arena. I wanted to test it out since I stopped PvPing at 4K a few days ago so I spent a few gems. 18-3 so far.

Azusa

Tested Ruri in CR Rudy and I like it a lot. Her ability to remove buffs is the best for Monday but I don't think it worth to bring her on other days.

garath

So provided that rumor about a 7K selector coming up is true, how would you guys rate the 7K units and which would you choose?

I see some of the top guys as:

Kris - best all around. The life steal and instant death attacks makes him scary

Rachael - the castle rush queen. Also good for single target daily hard dungeons.

Dellon - pvp king. Silence plus damage immunity what. Its not even fair

Jave - runner up for all around? Good pve at least.

Rudy - don't see many of them. Good tank I guess

Eileen - not bad. Damage boost is really pretty good.

Spike - sucks. I have spike. He's really terrible. Debuff immune is nice but he doesn't have the damage or utility of any of the others. The freeze is a mixed bag.

I'm so salty about having spike to be honest.

If I had a choice I think I'd want Kris.

draw4wild

I have Eileen so I'd probably go Rachel or Dellons since they have a specific use.

I'm not sure who to make the 5th in my arena team, I use Eileen, May, Ruri, and Velika in the back. Right now I'm using Hellenia since I can 6 star her this week and I have no other use for a earth element. Only other choice is really Jupi but her arena AI is not good. I think another magic user would be good to pick off the physical immune units. My biggest problem right now is Heavenia stunning my whole team

Ve1ocity

Just completed my quest guide, I was sure I was going to pick Karon but I have a 5* one and don't think it's worth it with the current content yet.

Any recommendations on who I should get?

My current team:

6* Rachel
6* Jupy
6* Velika
6* Snipper
5* Karon/Joker

I don't really know what I want tbh, maybe farming or pvp.

Azusa

Just completed my quest guide, I was sure I was going to pick Karon but I have a 5* one and don't think it's worth it with the current content yet.

Maybe Hellenia? Hellenia+Velika can help you to farm ruby faster.

My current team:

6* Rachel
6* Jupy
6* Velika
6* Snipper
5* Karon/Joker

I don't really know what I want tbh, maybe farming or pvp.

Hellenia for farming
Yuri for castle rush and pvp, her passive is great

Lan_97

Does arena always reset you to the base of your current tier? I hit challenger last week and pretty much can't make any progress. On that note, does that mean you are guaranteed the tier reward each week?

garath

Does arena always reset you to the base of your current tier? I hit challenger last week and pretty much can't make any progress. On that note, does that mean you are guaranteed the tier reward each week?

You lose 30% of your score it says? In reality I saw myself stay at my current tier the first week I hit diamond then the following week I was dropped to plat. This week I purposefully stayed at the top Ruby reward tier of plat since I couldn't progress in diamond and I was dropped to gold.

So short answer, no you don't stay in that tier permanently. However in reality it seems like there are very clear distinctions in quality of opponent by tier. I haven't lost a single match in gold or platinum. In diamond a couple weeks ago I lost like 90% of them.

Lan_97

Hmm, I was at the bottom of challenger and remained there after reset. Maybe you get a week of leeway when you first break into a tier before they start dropping you.

The top guy dropped down from the highest tier. I don't know how it works either really. I was at 4K and dropped to 3600 which makes sense. I was in challenger two weeks in a row and didn't drop below after two resets. Currently ranked in the top 50, though climbing is really tough since I have no transcended heroes and only 1 7K where most people above me have those things.

So provided that rumor about a 7K selector coming up is true, how would you guys rate the 7K units and which would you choose?

Probably Dellons for PvP. He will get nerfed eventually though so maybe Rachel. I'd rank them:

Dellons/Rachel
King of PvP vs Queen of CR. I wouldn't put one above the other since it depends on what you care more about.

Jave
AOE King. If I see him + Eileen in PvP I'm pretty sure my entire team other than phys. immune is dead. His passive is super annoying too since phys. immune doesn't work against it.

Eileen
Makes everyone better. She's pretty great in CR because of her passive and super strong single target.

Rudy
60% defense to party and a stun isn't bad. He's useless in PvP. Where's the taunt?!

Spike
Auto win against him in PvP if he attacks because it keeps a portion of your party safe to AOE and then they come blasting out. However, he is good against damage immune mobs in the tower since he freezes them until they're not immunie.

Kris
His current heal doesn't impress me. Current arena is 1 shot AOE all over the place so this isn't useful right now. I know he will eventually heal the group though.

Ve1ocity

Thanks guys. I went for Yuri, Hellenia wasn't there.
I was really tempted to just get another Jupy and transcend when I saw the list but that's probably a bad idea atm.

draw4wild

I need more Rachel friends for CR, she doubles my score on her own. I'm forced to bring Rook for defense down when I don't have her

Azusa

I'm still thinking about it. First of all I want to update tier list with our current situation. Korean tier list is nice but it has different skills for all characters. It needs to be updated for our current version. For example Spike is a god like 7K in korean ver. but in global.

Hit 4300 in arena and master rank.

The struggle is real. There are so few people above me (not a stealth brag) that every win is +10 points, but every loss is -30.

Azusa

Hit 4300 in arena and master rank.

The struggle is real. There are so few people above me (not a stealth brag) that every win is +10 points, but every loss is -30.

Are we friends? Could you post your game id again pls?

EDIT: Are you using ruby to advance in arena?

IGN is Starfire. If you send me a friend request, type your name here. I pretty much deny any non Rachel at this point so I may delete yours.

I did use rubies for arena. I didn't have to, but I have ~1500 and was having fun. I got to 4300 with an 83% win rate. I had 15 losses and I kid you not, 14 of those were to Dellons. Simply him, alone, taking out my entire team.

4300+ bracket is very difficult right now. Everyone I face has multiple transcended heroes or 7K. I haven't had much luck in contracts so I think I've hit the limit of where I can go. There are 47 people at or above master and when I look at their teams, I have the least powerful one. I did find a second Velika that I plan to use to transcend my own, but have to wait for the water dungeon. I'll probably blow all of the rubies I'm farming when Dellons gets added to the contract hot time.

garath

I'm leaning toward Rachael now unfortunately. She's so required for castle rush its not even funny.

I would finally be able to use friends that have an actual useful buff to help as well. Like an Eileen or something.

Wish I had something better than spike. Would make it easier to decide.

I'm leaning toward Rachael now unfortunately. She's so required for castle rush its not even funny.

I would finally be able to use friends that have an actual useful buff to help as well. Like an Eileen or something.

Wish I had something better than spike. Would make it easier to decide.

Ya im leaning towards rachel or eileen. I feel like i have enough rachel friends to fill that gap. I do want eileen for the overall damage boost for upcoming bosses and tower.

also shadowstar
IGN: ander

Top Bottom