• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 3. E3. Fund now or leave gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaghetti

If Shenmue 3 is PS4 exclusive, I will be heart broken. What a slap in the face for Microsoft that would be.
not really, the early xbox sega titles were peter moore fishing for a job and nothing else.

microsoft haven't even budged in trying to work with sega in a games capacity since then.

Vire

Was this posted?

http://www.jeuxactu.com/e3-2015-sony-va-annoncer-shenmue-3-et-ca-sera-une-exclu-ps4-99098.htm

They say Quantic Dream is making it.

Shenmue 3 is one of the biggest sea snakes in the history of video games, the Arles par excellence. It is now almost fifteen years that fans await a sequel to the first two games developed by SEGA Dreamcast, then the first Xbox name. Today, talking about Shenmue 3 returns to talk about Half-Life 3: something completely hopeless, that makes millions of gamers drooling but that will never happen. And yet. According to our information, Shenmue 3 is indeed a reality. The game will be presented at E3 2015: this will be exclusive to the PS4, with Yu Suzuki in charge!

Shenmue 3

It's been some time since the track heats up. Mark Cerny, architect of the PlayStation 4, for example, had organized a post-mortem of the first two installment of Shenmue Yu Suzuki . The tweet posted this afternoon by a Suzuki usually pretty silent on social networks and intended to announce its presence at E3 by a heavy sense photo only confirms the deal. Shenmue 3, it will be for Monday night. But that's not all, according to our information, this is a French studio Quantic Dream, which is in control of the game. Again, the meeting between Cage and David Yu Suzuki in 2013 was not trivial and passion the creator of Heavy Rain and Beyond for narrative games and use of QTE is also closer to the vision of the game Yu Suzuki. So friends, do not doubt more: Shenmue 3 will be a reality in a few hours ...

celsowmbr

Banned
62526-shenmue-hd.png

60173-shenmue-iii-special-edition.png

dreams... dreams..

Vire

Oh good! I was worried I had the day of the conferences wrong and would have to wait even longer.

My source says their source is GAF.

My source is me.

Yeah, sorry I just read through the last few pages. It's tough to keep up with the NWC going on and the NBA Finals.

VinFTW

Lmao, I think those guys think we're a good source and are just google translating this thread and making it an article/leak...

...which we are subsequently using as proof of the rumor...

LOL

Honestly, i have no idea whatsoever, any french dudes out there and tell us how their rep is?

i was just looking to see what was being reported out there and i came across that, found it interesting enough to post it here.

I'm french and as i said before , don't get your hopes up .. that website has some hits and plenty of misses.

I guess I'll jump in here for some eventual disappointment as well.

Though I would love an HD upgrade of the original on PS4 w/ the online features still included. And hell maybe a few little additional things added.

Heh... at best I'd expect an "HD Shenmue" with some additional content but that's as much as I expect. I feel sorry for Last Guardian appreciators, myself included, but in terms of feeling sorry for those sort of people nothing beats those who still have hopes for a new Shenmue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom