• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue Community Thread | Still lookin' for sailors

Those concept art images sort of spoil the possible Shenmue story as well, and with how he is only showing them for the first time, I really don't think we will ever see Shenmue 3, as it seems like even Yu has given up :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It has been so long since I played Shenmue (or 2) I had bought the import version of 2 on Dreamcast (must have been a europe version, cause it had English in it). Wonder if I still have a Dreamcast somewhere, or the launch disk needed to run it.

What I remember the most, was how well the "world" of Shenmue 1 was interconnected. Just had all those little details (working clocks, most if not all the NPC's weren't just background characters, they had daily schedules). Even liked going to the little market and buying stuff.

ajim

Anyone else feel like he's just going to go through the entire story and wrap it up for us? Feels like it.

HD collection confirmed?

That's what I'm thinking, but I don't want to be too optimistic here!

I recently played through Shenmue again and I'm playing Shenmue II right now, and they definitely don't look/sound that good on the Dreamcast.

I can't help but be excited and sad all at the same time while watching this. This is a more emotional experience than it should be for me. LOL

Spaghetti

hm... some of the videos have a smaller aspect ratio than others...

that bug about the npcs at the harbour packing themselves into the tomato mart is hilarious

Top Bottom