• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill 2 Remake Nurses arent censored says Masahiro I\to

mitch1971

Gold Member
GPFGH04awAA_cqb
Still gives me a semi.
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Killer8

You seem to be misunderstanding my posts, so I will clear this up so hopefully we can be on the same page here:

1) I'm not saying the SH community is not a part of this. Let's have that be 100% clear.

2) I'm saying that the anti-woke crowd co-opted this and are now running with the ball. The usual culture war youtube grifters have put their videos up already too. This part should be very clear, but for some reason you and others are denying this and pivoting to solely blaming the SH community.

3) You can't still pin this solely on one party, when the other party is fully involved now. That's not how this works.

If you read this post and still think I'm taking away partial blame from the SH community, read number 1 again.

Edit: Actually, Killer8 Killer8 because I know how people here like to post, I will pre-quote what someone here is about to quote:

To explain this quote for those who don't understand or want a 'gotcha', this statement is in regard to the people who want more skin showing on the SH nurses and a supermodel Angela. Those people are the ones I described above.

In that case we are more on the same page than we thought. The only thing I would disagree with, and the reason for me making a blow by blow account of things people have complained about so far, is the idea that these latest controversies are the 'biggest' yet for the game. It's been marred by an irritating amount negativity for so many dubious reasons since the beginning that it's hard to even separate the latest barrage from the earlier ones.

Top Bottom