• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So who's trading their 3DS's at Gamestop tomorrow?

TBH, the majority of people that would be trading it in would be us(hardcore) lol. 3DS is going to sell like hotcakes at least this Xmas, regardless. We got alot of parents and Wii owners....

Kusagari

Anybody who does this...why did you buy a 3DS in the first place? You buy a 3DS for Nintendo games and come tomorrow the Nintendo onslaught will truly begin.

Luigi87

This is when Wario64 really shines!
Without avatars, it is harder for people to tell it's one of his threads, as nobody reads user names on GAF!

Sean

Banned
Sony just delivered the final deathblow, the only way Nintendo can possibly hope to compete against the Vita is by offering 3DS for $99 (which I'm sure Reggie will announce at the conference tomorrow).

Hopefully Gamestop does a "trade up to the future" deal for the unfortunate 3DS early adopters stuck in the handheld gaming ghetto.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Can't wait to see Reggie tomorrow at E3. I have severe doubts about the future of the 3DS.

We'll see.

reggiebemad.jpg

I like vita, most guys here like vita. that is why it won't beat 3ds. vita looks like something outta roswell to the average consumer, 3ds i.e nintendo look like care bears. who the people gonna choose; aliens or care bears???

Depends on what Nintendo show's off tomorrow.

But the chances of a Craigslist posting have never been higher. And I rarely sell hardware. I had my DS since launch and I played it probably 40 hours, lifetime. 3DS is officially on the block...and it's time may run out already.

If I'm selling my shit and I never sell my shit...Nintendo has some issues.

Calcaneus

Just reading old threads you can tell how crazy the psp ds war was on gaf.

If this can bring half the awesomeness it'll be amazing.

Kuran

Banned
I guess I will keep my 3DS for the Nintendo titles, but how much does Gamestop trade it in for? And do they give cash?

Amir0x said:
maybe when Vita gets SOME FUCKING GAMES

I won;t be trading in my 3DS, but this is my thoughts.
The price for Vita is excellent. But there's only a single game (Uncharted) that is interesting, and by the time that's out, the 3DS will have a pretty good library.

NomarTyme

Dreams-Visions said:

But the chances of a Craigslist posting have never been higher. And I rarely sell hardware. I had my DS since launch and I played it probably 40 hours, lifetime. 3DS is officially on the block...and it's time may run out already.

dude get some sleep. I still regret selling my DS phat. Selling your console at a shitty price is not worth it. The games will come.

jman2050

Dreams-Visions said:

Who the hell buys any piece of gaming hardware and bails before 3 months pass?

Kusagari

Dreams-Visions said:

If you only played your DS 40 hours then why the hell did you buy a 3DS to begin with?

Electivirus said:
I love how people are assuming you can't have both handhelds at the same time. lolconsolewars
There is only so much pocket space! for portables must be on ones personage at all times.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
You know, if Nintendo is sitting on a *potential* portfolio of 3DS materials that they were deciding whether or not to push the button on... depending on how the PS Vita reveal went price-wise...

... then I think right about now this is what is happening inside the Nintendo E3 War Room:

cB2Jk.jpg

Time to load it up and fire everything we got boys.

Top Bottom