• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2015 |OT| The Disappearance of YEAARRT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Log Horizon Season 2 Finale

CBNQxqNWsAA7Rbz.png

All those 'push glasses' moments, my lawd!

Bring on season 3 but less story arcs please, Minami and Plant Hwyaden needs more involvement.

So Crusty ended up on the China server, and Kanami is taken up (Shiroe the dad anyone lol), I guess MVP Akatsuki will get on that.

More Rudy/Isuzu moments please, only romanic I care about.

Pooya

I stopped watching Rolling Girls after ep5 I think, did Mach Green ever return for another fight or something? I would watch that.

Serious

Holy fuck, this Rolling Girls finale is on the level of the TV version of later episodes of Wizard Barristers.

Good lord WIT.

I've seen Wizard Barristers in full when it was airing.

No. While there were a few shots in this last episode where they obviously used a second or two of stills, that little bit of QUALITY is not on the same level as abominations like Wizard Barristers 11. It's not even remotely close.

Jarmel

Banned

No. While there were a few shots in this last episode where they obviously used a second or two of stills, that little bit of QUALITY is not on the same level as abominations like Wizard Barristers 11. It's not even remotely close.

There are tons of still frames, and I mean tons, to cover scenes where action was supposed to be. Hell, one part has the person's dialogue not match the animation lipsyncing.

The episode is flat out incomplete.

cajunator

Banned

Wizard Barristers raised the bar on lowering the bar.

Crocodile

I'm still waiting for Moral Panic is rewrite the FMA ending into something he would like so I can better understand the points he is trying to make. Also, yes, Edward losing his alchemy is a big deal since it strongly defined him as a person. Like how is that up for debate?

PK Gaming

It's that time again!

Code:
cajunator	710
Jarmel	650
MetroidPrimeRib	645
Narag	565
Jexhius	431
Dedication Through Light	427
R_thanatos	421
MikeHattsu	411
Admiral Woofington	400
firehawk12	348
SliceSabre	340
Midonin	332
nintendoman58	331
Thoraxes	312
Shard	304
BGBW	284
Theonik	284
TUSR	280
wonzo	267
CheapJuice	265
KirbYuuYuu	262
fertygo	257
javac	256
phaze	252
Quasar	244
AquaWateria	241
NaDannMaGoGo	230
phoenix296	207
Basileus777	203
Haly	200
hosannainexcelsis	189
Save 'N Quit	187
Mature	177
June	171
UltraGunner	170
Vito	166
KuwabaraTheMan	166
Syrinx	165
Clov	163
e_i	152
Cornbread78	148
ThatChairMan	147
effingvic	139
Puruzi	136
Envelope	134
striferser	131
ibyea	122
Branduil	120
duckroll	119
Turin Turambar	117
cosmicblizzard	116
Tuck	110
jbug617	109
Maximilian Kolbe	109
CDiggity	108
PK Gaming	105
Crocodile	102
Joe Molotov	101

With Cross Ange ending this week, perhaps the bad recommendations train can finally stop.

Oh who am I kidding, nothing stops that train. >_<

Though it should at least slow down!

Oh cool, I finally made the damn list.

Time to shoot for #7

cajunator

Banned
Twitter knocked me off the list. :\

Yeah, demo just released with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. Was Final Fantasy Versus XIII until the name change.

I love your deviantart link contributions <3

Also Squenix has really diluted the FF brand lately I think.

I hadn't realized the simuldub of Yona had already started, guess it's time for me to catch up

Yona of the Dawn 12 Sub

Another tragic back story episode, this time for the blue dragon, and once again the author finds a way to make this one even more depressing. The blue dragon's power seems pretty OP though it's heavy cost seems to balance it. Looking forward to checking out the dub from here on out.

Dynedom

Aldnoah Zero - Fin

Ahahahahahahahahahhaa.

Wait, I just had a terrifying thought guys. Cross Ange....is probably going to have a better ending than this.

I'm scared...

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 10
CBJlSxxUgAAkicV.jpg

Not how I would describe Axe of Despair.

Great duel with the trash and rubbish theme going on.
Since its the only time Ive ever seen someone play blasting the ruins, such a huge condition or long duel youd need to get 30 cards into the graveyard
Axe of despair is one of those card that is still high tier more than 10 years after the release of the card game.
And it's a card that isn't cheated and wasn't nerfed as hell.

but i get your point :)

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere - 9

I swear, if Tori
actually becomes king by the end of this first season, I'll probably laugh my ass off.

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere - 10

I swear, if Tori doesn't pull off some kind of giga attack or SOMETHING by the end of this first season, then I'll might just flip a desk. I mean, he's the main character next to Horizon and we've yet to see ANYTHING from him at this point other than his hijinks.
Well ...make sur eto watch everything including S2.

Wait which post?

I feel like I watched the 00 movie almost 2 years ago. Just remembering it reminds me that I wish to triple down on what I have said before: Gundam 00 is the absolute worst Gundam product ever made. Yes, even worse than Stardust Memory, AGE, and Destiny combined.
Despite your legitimate complains gundam AGE is still the WORST

Find this in 4chan

Watched all of them except ISUCA... well i've started isuca but dropped during ep 2 because of how dumb everything sounded.

cajunator

Banned
I wouldn't say that's on the levels of Wizard Barristers, but that's more to say how bad Wizard Barristers is. And at least The Rolling Girls has the benefit of being still interesting and unique in the end

Rolling Girls wins by a Chiaya. But thats a mere consolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom