• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront gameplay

AR15mex

Whoops, I pre-ordered it a couple of months ago.

51777.gif

Hmm, no I think I will actually.

God.... Whats wrong with people these days?

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Oh my fucking God that was absolutely amazing looking. Wow!! I'm totally blown away. Best game I've seen so far at E3!!

Gwarf

Banned
No need to pre-order for PC, but I will wait until about a week before and then if everything stays positive, I will get it for some sweet day 1 multiplayer.

Unless of course the servers die... (please don't botch the launch EA)

kyser73

I was like 'Wow' then I saw the ion cannon and orbital strike and was like' Holy Shit' then the AT-AT appeared and switched to shooting rebels and I was like 'HELL YEAH!' and then those rebels lifted off the ground and I knew what was coming and I was 'OMFG IT CAN'T GET BETTER!' and then Luke appeared and ran towards Vader and I died.

I'm sorry, but I will not buy into the hype, after BF4 and Hardline cash in/MOD. This is wait and see.

PLEASE DO NOT PRE ORDER!!! Do not feed mediocre games.
I get what you are trying to say but how do you know that it is mediocre? Everything I've seen so far looks amazing.

I don't usually pre-order but I may with this one.

MiguelItUp

Gold Member
I'm waiting to see if there's going to be some super duper collector's version before pre-ordering it. I was very happy with what I saw. Also, I don't understand the bitterness about Hardline, the game was better than 4 IMO. I'm hoping we see more Battlefront during the Sony panel, I figured there's a possibility they'' announce a collector's there, or maybe a special PS4 or something.

Is this it? This looks nothing like the images they were showing before E3. This looks normal.. not spectacular like I was expecting.

Daverid

Man, I'm not that keen on the game but you have to give DICE credit where credit is due..

Their sound design is fucking spectacular. Like, that was a fucking mind blowing audio experience watching the footage.

as expected doesnt look anywhere near as good as the obviously fake footage they showed previously. half the assets are ripped straight from bf4. looks like they are still using the same awful post aa and AO from bf3. shameful really.

Top Bottom