• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Mafia |OT| A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

tbh re: me not being nk'd I was legit wondering if that meant someone I said I trusted is a hutt and using me as a shield, but that's getting too wifom.
The only days we haven't spoon fed the Hutts a power role are day 1 and day 2. LoC being a power role day 1 is pure chance. Day 2 they tried to get Palmer but JQK saved him.

They haven't really lacked for "definitely not the UI" targets.

CzarTim

The only days we haven't spoon fed the Hutts a power role are day 1 and day 2. LoC being a power role day 1 is pure chance. Day 2 they tried to get Palmer but JQK saved him.

They haven't really lacked for "definitely not the UI" targets.

Also setre mistakenly thinking he was a cop is what saved him night 2. Everyone thought he was lying lol

redhood56

Banned
I got distracted for a bit. Now you all believe I am a hutt? So be it, believe what you want to believe but you guys can't handle the truth.

raindoc

1 hour, 20something mins left.

I'd be lying if I said I don't have any doubts and redhood is just as good a guess as Czar imo... but I'm not going to change my vote - I hate the thought of CT being a Hutt and getting away with it. Sorry.

CzarTim

I didn't realize so many people's egos were at stake here.

"Well, we lost the game, but I wasn't made a fool, so there's that."

redhood56

Banned
1 hour, 20something mins left.

I'd be lying if I said I don't have any doubts and redhood is just as good a guess as Czar imo... but I'm not going to change my vote - I hate the thought of CT being a Hutt and getting away with it. Sorry.
I'll play the worlds smallest violin for you when he is a rebel.

redhood56

Banned
Welcome back from to Lycnh the Rebel!
Who will it be? Today's contestants are..:
Red hood- he likes his bold predictions but even though he was the first one to role claim an ordinary rebel he is still suspicious!
Czar- he is the hardest working rebel but since he made one mistake he is suspicious!
Tune in to find out!

Palmer_v1

t1435860000z1.png

Vote count:

YesNOnoNOYes (1)
Palmer_v1
MattAttack

redhood56 (2)
Palmer_v1
AbsolutBro
eJawa

CzarTim (3)
raindoc
Palmer_v1
Absolutbro
YesNo

Someone verify this for me.

redhood56

Banned
VOTE: YesNOnoNOYes

Ok czar here is my case. Now yesno went along with my bold predictions. Why? That's a pretty anti town thing to do. But it was my trap I wanted to see who went along with it and only one did. Boom.

Palmer_v1

I was hoping more people would actually case some people today instead of just saying "I am suspicious of these 3 people" and no follow up as to why. 3000+ posts to work with at this point.

I can't do that on mobile. My afternoon posting is from home, which is where I usually do any real research.

Palmer_v1

t1435860000z1.png

Vote count:

YesNOnoNOYes (2)
Palmer_v1
MattAttack
Redhood56

redhood56 (2)
Palmer_v1
AbsolutBro
eJawa

CzarTim (3)
raindoc
Palmer_v1
Absolutbro
YesNo

CzarTim

I can't do that on mobile. My afternoon posting is from home, which is where I usually do any real research.

Today as in day cycle. Not today today.

And to be fair, some people are really trying, there are a couple I feel aren't putting a lot of thought into the game though. How many have reread the thread start to finish?

CzarTim

Starting to think there's a hutt on this list:

Redhood56
Palmer_v1
CzarTim
AbsolutBro
Matt Attack
Raindoc
ejawa
YesNOnoNOYes

raindoc

My problem with voting for YesNO... is, that I don't believe that Rymuth would've left the game if he was a Main Hutt. And the UI is of lesser priority.

raindoc

Why is redhood defending CT. he's next on the list. Nothing to gain if they're both rebels... is it a defense tactic? Trying to make himself look innocent?

CzarTim

Assuming you weren't the No. 1 suspect - who'd you vote for Czar?

I was going to go along with AB today since I was wrong yesterday and I trust AB most. I honestly have no clue though, being sick threw off my game and I don't feel super great about rh being scum due to day three's claim after the deadline.

Top Bottom