• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Mafia |OT| A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

I'm really sorry about this but even after going over most of the thread again, I just don't have enough information to make a conclusive vote. All I really got out of it is that I think I trust eJawa and AB a bit more than I did before. I know that I don't want to vote for CzarTim or raindoc because they feel more rebel to me than not. Palmer is still probably neutral to me. That doesn't leave me with very many options for my vote though, so I'll go with the one who I'm more suspicious of:

VOTE: YesNOnoNOYes

Should we be pushing for the identity of Palmer's target at this point? I'm not sure it's a great idea but frankly I'm starved for new information.

raindoc

Should we be pushing for the identity of Palmer's target at this point? I'm not sure it's a great idea but frankly I'm starved for new information.

ATM I don't think we've much to gain from that, but the Hutts could score a double "kill".

If he is telling the truth.

Oh man.

CzarTim

1 nk = 6 players tomorrow, 2 hutts, all 6 could be either main hutt or UI
2 nk = 5 players tomorrow, 2 hutts, all 5 could be either main hutt or UI

Increases our chances of being right tomorrow, doesn't affect mislynches.

CzarTim

1 nk = 6 players tomorrow, 2 hutts, all 6 could be either main hutt or UI
2 nk = 5 players tomorrow, 2 hutts, all 5 could be either main hutt or UI

Increases our chances of being right tomorrow, doesn't affect mislynches.

Which btw is why you should always lynch day 1, increases the chances of being right while removing potential candidates.

raindoc

Only 5 hours left guys.

t1435860000z1.png

Vote count:

YesNOnoNOYes (0)
Palmer_v1

redhood56 (0)
Palmer_v1

CzarTim (2)
raindoc
Palmer_v1

Palmer_v1

Wait a second mister - you said yourself that revealing your target would result in a double kill.

I might have said it COULD result in a double kill. I can protect either myself or my target each night. At the time, I couldn't know for sure if they had a role blocker, strongman, or double kill to get around it. My safest defense was obfuscation at that point. At this point, I'm fairly certain it's just a thief and UI, and I'll obviously choose to protect my target each night as the games comes to an end.

raindoc

Forgot to add Matt's vote:

t1435860000z1.png

Vote count:

YesNOnoNOYes (1)
Palmer_v1
MattAttack

redhood56 (0)
Palmer_v1

CzarTim (2)
raindoc
Palmer_v1

Only 5 hours left guys.

You forgot MattAttack's vote against me, raindoc.

Even though he kept ignoring my question with regards to his supposed to be 'pro-town' profile :<

I mean... he even voted for Zipped even when Makai was on the chopping block... I guess at least he was on board OceanicAir's lynching, though XD

As for my vote, I guess I better make true to my promise of not voting against the flow this time. So:

vote: CzarTim

redhood56

Banned
I don't know about a czar vote, something isn't right about this. I'll vote in a little while because I am about to take a shower.

Sorry guys, in-game day is ending weirdly in the middle of the workday for me and things are insane at work since our network has been down for two days.

Onward:

I have deleted and retyped this post about six or seven times now trying to decide on my vote. It's hard. If we're wrong today, we could lose tonight. I've had my suspicions for most of you, some more than others. But still...

Vote: CzarTim

Little things adding up man. And while I can defend some things, other things that at first seem pro-Rebel start coming out anti-Rebel with hindsight.

Calling out non-voters seemed Pro-Rebel at the time, but now knowing definitively that at least 3 of those people are Rebels it just comes across and blackballing.

Advocating the shielded out them self. It made sense to confirm Quantum, but at the same time it was abused either way. If a hutt got the shield, they just lie and we go for QuantumBro. If a Rebel got the shield, the Hutts have a target to steal from. All after Quantum told us he had no more protection.

This exchange
you had with OA
about Shields / QB
... it feels like you both knew the shield went to a Hutt, but wanted to put on a show.

I'm still super suspicious about Redhood, but as I reread this stupidly long and convoluted thread I have to watch for what jumps out, and those are the things that did.

Sorry man. Unless you flip hutt and then HA!

CzarTim

Do you not think I'm a possibility? You could make a really good case for me being the thief btw.

I've been thinking about AB a lot since my read through and I'm wondering if you are correct.

I'm wondering if the best gameplan here is you today, me tomorrow, ab the next day. My problem is it's not me and if it's not you and there really are 6 hutts then we lose on my vote.

Also re: raindoc. I asked matty to prod him. Possibility of there being only 3 main hutts and him abandoning ship when the other 2 seemed doom?

lol

CzarTim

Seriously, anyone who votes for me after this post is just doing me a favor because we're playing by Australian math rules and no self voting. I forgive you, just say you don't agree with the vote.

Everyone before this post is on their own tomorrow.

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
I don't think Czar is hutt. Can't post much today (last work day before long weekend). Going with a gut feeling this time around, which I hate doing, but not voting would be worse.

vote: redhood56

I don't think Czar is hutt. Can't post much today (last work day before long weekend). Going with a gut feeling this time around, which I hate doing, but not voting would be worse.

This, this I can get behind. eJawa has the least chance of being a hutt, in that he can't be the Thief. Sure, he could be the UI, but so could any of you.

vote: redhood

Gah, why is today's vote so hard?

CzarTim

I want people to see I'm town so they understand my final case in context of me being town. Also I'm going to be a distraction tomorrow if I stay. Don't want votes to split.

Palmer_v1

Why though? Why suicide it?

We basically can't trust him after he went all-in on Zipped and was proven wrong. He basically lost his value to town once that happened.

Do you really think we should go after Redhood today? I might switch my vote if you really think that's a better choice.

We basically can't trust him after he went all-in on Zipped and was proven wrong. He basically lost his value to town once that happened.

Do you really think we should go after Redhood today? I might switch my vote if you really think that's a better choice.

I honestly don't know. I flip flopped on Redhood and Czar when writing up my original vote post. You and Czar have a good point about Czar being a distraction and losing the trust of some people, myself obviously included. :-\ I still feel like he's a Rebel, more than I feel that way about Redhood at least. But Czar's being such a driving force for the game sort of highlights my suspicions of him a bit more; the contrast is more stark than for redhood, of whom I've basically had a simmering suspicion for a few days now. It hasn't gone up, hasn't gone down, so it's still just "there" without a whole lot of substance (as my other post shows).

I honestly don't know. I can see what Czar is trying to do. Bite the bullet so the rest of us have the thoughts of a confirmed Rebel for what could be our last vote. The problem is if he flips Rebel, we could lose tonight and that sacrifice would be for nothing.

CzarTim

I mean you could say the same about redhood. How confident are you that he's a Hutt if there are 3 left?

If he flips town then I'm going tomorrow and we DEFINITELY lose.

I have to run to the store on my lunch hour. Probably won't be back by the time voting ends, but I'll try to follow along on my cell phone while I'm at the store.

I mean you could say the same about redhood. How confident are you that he's a Hutt if there are 3 left?

If he flips town then I'm going tomorrow and we DEFINITELY lose.

Definitely true. But in context, you're trying to sacrifice yourself; he's not. :p

I mean, if there are 3 total hutts and we detain a rebel, our only hope is that they kill the UI tonight.

CzarTim

I really can't see there being 3 hutts. 2 would be working together and know I'm not a main hutt so either they both had already voted for me when i was sitting at 4 votes, or they're playing super conservatively and decided not to hammer me just in case they hit the IA tonight. Like I literally asked people to vote for me so they had an out.

Palmer_v1

I really can't see there being 3 hutts. 2 would be working together and know I'm not a main hutt so either they both had already voted for me when i was sitting at 4 votes, or they're playing super conservatively and decided not to hammer me just in case they hit the IA tonight. Like I literally asked people to vote for me so they had an out.

I considered that argument but the UI throws things off. If there were 2 Hutts and a UI, they cannot be sure about anything. They might be hammering the UI on accident, or the UI might not catch on to the plan.

I still think it's extremely unlikely we have 3 at this point, but it's technically possible.

CzarTim

tbh re: me not being nk'd I was legit wondering if that meant someone I said I trusted is a hutt and using me as a shield, but that's getting too wifom.

Top Bottom