• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | May 30, 2024

Isa

5v5 MP FPS?

bored christopher walken GIF

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Star child \ Star Lord

ByWatterson

A hero shooter. Is there anything more to it?

Weak. Very, very weak.

I have a feeling this could be a hit though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
That's a lot of money spent on a hero shooter, specially with that cinematic. Not my kinda thing tho.

MAtgS

Oh God, this is sharing the same SoP as Marvel Rivals, ain't it? What a lovely way to shoot yourselves in the foot.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
alright. PC on day one. Might give this a shot. And theree's some gameplay. Character models look really good in game. Enviroments...I dunno.

5v5 FPS...hero shooter style. I had no idea Concord would be a Overwatch rip off. Next please.

amigastar

I think they said they’re showing some of the game after this, again why bother? CGI will look miles better than the actual game bizarre
Idk man, when the graphics will get better it will catch up to CGI eventually
Imagine they will announce a CGI Trailer just to reveal it was always ingame graphics

Top Bottom