• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

dead spaces universes event horizon hell horror ~ -- MB-D6D82050ACF3627B - Taken by Iron Badger

header_292x136.jpg

Do people seriously hate Phil?

I certainly don't. It just seems to be the cool thing to do at the moment. Though some people in the Humble thread are giving all their payment to Fez now.

To be honest a few people giving Fez $0 will make no difference. The vast majority of people will never move the sliders.

I Agree.
And I just love the way you talk. It really helps me improve my english to be honest fellow GAFfer.

*blushes* Whilst I adore the way you post because you are so lovely fellow GAFer :D.

There is so much unpleasantness online and someone who is irredeemably courteous and positive really helps to make that bearable so thank you.

Although I should say that I barely venture outside of this thread on GAF anymore and there is relatively little unpleasantness in here thank God. That is especially welcome when I see some of the console wars bs that is going on in other threads.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Speaking of the Fez/Phil situation, I thought this was an interesting video on the entire debacle (watched it after I saw Campster liking it on Youtube).

Cody_D165

Banned
FML I just bought Fez this past weekend deal for $5, and of course this bundle pops up a few days later.

Oh well, I'll probably pass for now and see what gets added later before I decide to bite the bullet or not.

Nillansan

New Spire screenshot, nothing too interesting.

Just love the concept of the game. Roguelike-FPS with Quake 3 style movement and shooting? Count me in.

Spire seems to come along nicely.

You have probably already seen these, but they are too awesome not to post.

This how they will handle character progression and equipment.

FF17r0u.gif

I absolute love the enemy and weapon designs.

HrADQOz.gif

NMXMJlo.jpg

Check out their site for more information on the game.

Hitbox Team

Quentyn

Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-7D25EBE8137AB289 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN
FTL -- MB-6CA8F2F9F6A85095 - Taken by damaph

Hesemonni

Banned
Modbot needs to learn umlauts :/
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-969D5258D24B250C - Taken by Shawn6661
FTL: Faster Than Light: -- MB-43CED664ED114945 - Taken by LiquidSolid
Brutal Legend -- MB-37C1D5EF0294B0A1 - Taken by kennah

Do people seriously hate Phil?

No but I do find him a pretty dislikeable individual frankly. Not that I would wish him any ill will but he's not someone I would rush to get to know. I thought the way he spoke to that Japanese dev was despicable frankly.

Oh and since Dead Space has been snapped up a couple of times in the last few minutes it behoves me to point out that I still have a ModBot gift of that very game [and others] that are still to be claimed here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=80480181&postcount=15197

Please do help yourselves. Steam GAF has been so amazingly kind and generous to me and you would be doing a service to me [and my conscience] by snapping a game up :).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Giving away a huge pile of Steam keys! Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Disciples III Renaissance -- MB-7CCB2EB62E822D09 - Taken by LiquidSolid
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoduss Pack -- MB-A6FCFEE4416CE852 - Taken by AHA-Lambda
Legendary -- MB-8033722BB9B7F8B2 - Taken by Mugatu
The Blackwell Bundle -- MB-2A4E9668CFFF2886 - Taken by RS4-
Cubemen -- MB-D1E532E027BDBC39 - Taken by Eanan
Section 8 -- MB-787F3D86C4D5C4D9 - Taken by Blue Ninja
Fable The Lost Chapters -- MB-DD91229A54110127 - Taken by 73V3N
Spacechem -- MB-176D1634DF6DACF3 - Taken by greendomo's ghost
Dead Pixels -- MB-2C4C08909DFD8013 - Taken by BruteUA
The Whispered World -- MB-AD6A3EE979B56F82 - Taken by Hesemonni
Alan Wake American Nightmare -- MB-35706B0E2FC560D3 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Swords and Soldiers HD -- MB-23F1620F7E454103 - Taken by Deques
King Aurthur Collection -- MB-3A3E4974DD73C39F - Taken by Motorbreath
Larva Mortis -- MB-DB7E0247DDC0EDEC - Taken by alr1ght
Europa Universalis 3 Complete -- MB-0474BD4F0784AADE - Taken by damaph
The Maw -- MB-4FD720198A3A259D - Taken by kennah

chronomac

I know we once asked for a list of the users that took the most from the ModBot giveaways, but can we get a list of those that have given the most?

I might have asked for this once before, so apologies if it's not possible or been done recently.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You are all very welcome - enjoy!

I just started Aliens. The game really is kinda inconsistent.

And it looks so strange. Like some part look really atmospheric and I can see how, with the right gameplay, could play like the "horror-fps" the game was intended to be. Even graphically it looks cool with all the fog and such.
But then you have like those hangars that look like total ass.

And the whole gameplay is just... it plays like some really simple FPS. It really has potential if they would make it more Dead Space-like and use a slower pace. And really let you focus on one alien in an area, that would have like a lot of health, but you have to "chase" it with this tool you have to see where it is.

I already killed like 100 Aliens in the first level.

Tellaerin

I'm sure people do. Sure he voices his opinions that irk people, but he's a great guy and a nice person to talk to.

I hate the way he behaves, honestly. He may be a wonderful human being in person, but I feel like giving him sales in spite of the things he says and does is like rewarding him for acting the ass.

I'd like to think that someday Phil Fish will wise up, look at the potential sales his behavior has cost him, and seriously rethink how he interacts with the general public. I don't think that's likely, and I'm definitely not holding my breath, but I'd like to believe that there's at least a chance.

Shawn6661

Steam is so slow tonight, if someone like me has a problem such as a game not appearing in the list after activation, just restart Steam, it should appear.

Ardvent

Spire seems to come along nicely.

You have probably already seen these, but they are too awesome not to post.

This how they will handle character progression and equipment.

FF17r0u.gif

I absolute love the enemy and weapon designs.

HrADQOz.gif

NMXMJlo.jpg

Check out their site for more information on the game.

Hitbox Team

I've been dying for Spire since it's announcement, the style looks amazing. Just went through their entire tumblr history seeing the progression the game has made in the last few months.

Sober

Damn, is there any way to install GTA: EFLC from Steam without downloading all those 15 gigs? I have a GTA4 install on hand but it's a bit tougher to figure out since they move to the pipeline format and it insists on downloading it.

jshackles

One more round then I'm going to lunch. Good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Victoria II -- MB-B08E97A8044E89EC - Taken by Archie
Crazy Machines 2 -- MB-342A6D2097F74279 - Taken by nexen
Puzzle Bots -- MB-ECE43DAD852624AE - Taken by Melted77
Grotesque Tactics -- MB-997192D4BCA96AF2 - Taken by 28 Posts Later
PID -- MB-7A32EEDFD18EB36D - Taken by Last Baron
Dungeonland -- MB-0E2495B1A9E84D9A - Taken by Tellaerin
Grotesque Tactics II -- MB-995EE37DE3ED03D6 - Taken by chronomac
Necrovision -- MB-97D5F50D3F635DB0 - Taken by Sportbilly
Plain Sight -- MB-867163CF6F99C35B - Taken by alr1ght
Really Big Sky -- MB-81626F303F69CF3F - Taken by The Super Bob
The Maw -- MB-6DDAF71EFE08BD39 - Taken by tjohn86
Steller Impact -- MB-E7820E3F6CAA50C8 - Taken by xenoflux2113
World of Goo -- MB-76A654D853C0F42D - Taken by Motorbreath
Waking Mars -- MB-E34B1B3153C356BB - Taken by woo and indeed hoo

Also a few more left here.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-18B4083348074371 - Taken by Deliverance
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-A0C1DA048A3D6530 - Taken by Cody_D165

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Trine 2: Complete Story was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for FTL: Faster Than Light was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom