• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Guess I really should start posting in here rather than just lurking.

So every time I activate a code the past few days, it doesn't show up in my library until I restart. However if I do more than one code, I have to restart again for each individual game to show up, not a "they all appear normally" situation even though that's been the suggestion by everyone.
Getting really frustrated since I don't want to buy a bundle and have to restart it 3 to six times just to get them all showing.

Vastag

Everybody should play this game.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-D7A0D834574A9468 - Taken by kadab

I now have a spare MotN and FTL code, I'll give those away on Modbot later, to avoid market saturation, or to anyone who sends me a PM telling me what is best in life.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Perfect.

Also, they're going to add the Groupees Paranautical Activity keys to groupees bundles within the next 24 hours.

My key was already there. My friend areo told me about it just a couple mins ago. In the past though everyone's keys didn't go up at the same time, so don't panic if you don't find it.

Cody_D165

Banned
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-18B4083348074371 - Taken by Deliverance
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-A0C1DA048A3D6530 - Taken by Cody_D165

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Trine 2: Complete Story was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for FTL: Faster Than Light was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Thank you so much to whoever posted this FTL code!

I was right, family sharing isn't what most think it is:

Question:
I was excited when i frist read that this feature was announced but after reading the FAQ from what i understand i cant remotely authorise a device can anyone confirm im correct?

If so im a bit dissapointed that i cant do this, i have a cousin who lives a couple hours away from me and we were just talking about steam adding a feature like this the other day becous we both own a couple games we want each other to try out but neither him nor i can drive halfway across out state to visit one another.

Answer from Valve:
No, Family Sharing is designed for users who share computers. If you visit your cousin, you'll be able to log in and authorize his computer directly.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/familysharing/discussions/0/846964363936308178/

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
thx jshackles!

eet it

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
b1c7edd4c73c4caa26042dcc3ac5fd567dae13f3.png

Eets Munchies -- MB-9AC23FB0C5A8B7E2 - Taken by Eanan

Grief.exe

I should really just wait for a humblebundle on anything but AAA stuff. I own everything in this already...

Indie games are actually good though.

AAA games have just become, overall, shallow experiences.

Buy and play what you like. Humble Bundles are nice extras for people to experience games they normally wouldn't.

KenOD's answer to "What is best in life" wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but he won a Mark of the Ninja-key anyway.

Still have a copy of FTL. SteamGAF, what is best in life?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I should really just wait for a humblebundle on anything but AAA stuff. I own everything in this already...

Indie games are actually good though.

AAA games have just become, overall, shallow experiences.

Buy and play what you like. Humble Bundles are nice extras for people to experience games they normally wouldn't.

I also say it's great as a gift. To get games cheaply so that you can get others to try them out and perhaps expand their views and experiences. Even if I've only gotten two games off some past bundles, I always could find someone who would enjoy the rest and in turn may share with me.

KenOD's answer to "What is best in life" wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but he won a Mark of the Ninja-key anyway.

Still have a copy of FTL. SteamGAF, what is best in life?

Crawling into a bed warmed up by your SO and holding that person after a late night of internet trolling. seriously gets rid of all dat stress. that's my favorite thing to do lately at least.

nexen

He's a huge asshole who made 1 2D indie platformer and he thinks he's Kanye. If him leaving the industry means we never have to hear from him again then that's fine with me.

I especially loved how Fish would shit all over everyone else's work at the drop of a hat but had to bow out of the industry because he couldn't handle people criticizing him.

Does anyone else have/had Legendary installed? For whatever reason, it automatically launches every time I turn on my computer and I'm not sure why. I can't figure out how to disable Auto-start in Win8. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom