• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come the Humble Bundle 9 gives a Steam key for Eets Munchies while my Humble Store pre-order of Eets Munchies still only have Google Chrome keys...

Nimajneb

Extra key for GOTY 2012.
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-48DA624549322524 - Taken by gwynplaine

Copons

Super good bundle even if I had almost everything, but I sure hope they're gonna add MotN DLC because fuck them if they think I'm gonna buy one mission for 5€.

Or maybe, they could incept-add X Bundle in BTA, who knows?

Whools

Have fun.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

FTL -- MB-1E54F60BA73DAFC8 - Taken by TronLight. 3 entrants total.
header_292x136.jpg

Brutal Legend -- MB-A17A3394D759003E - Taken by PandaPandaPanda. 8 entrants total.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Fantastic bundle! I only had FTL and will be giving that away in here via Modbot. Wonder what else will be added. Can't complain at all at this price, whatever it ends up being!

Baha

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Red Orchestra: Osfront 41-45 -- MB-411FD77F0A627BB2 - Taken by angular graphics

Wok

How do you manage to buy the bundle? Paypal keeps kicking me out. Bought!

By the way, I am bro with Saoirse Ronan.

seems like ModBot is overloaded with the bundles. Tried registering some games and still no PM. Should i try registering again, or just wait? Never had to wait this long.

Wok

I wanted to check whether HIB was still limited to 3 copies per Paypal account, so I have first paid $1, then I have beaten the average three times in a row, and it worked. It could just be that they limit the number of copies when people pay less than the average. Out of mere curiosity, has someone managed to pay $1 four times in a row with the same Paypal account?

Divius

"More games coming soon: Pay more than the average to unlock them when they arrive! "

That's new right? Used to be early buyers get them whatever they payed?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Most graphically intense giveaway yet:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Genesis Rising -- MB-3126C475FB4BD612 - Taken by Vastag
The Basement Collection -- MB-0EFEF07DA3EAC385 - Taken by Pestilence11
Magicka -- MB-6849112A110A4D96 - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Sniper Ghost Warrior -- MB-A79681E6E6787FF0 - Taken by Overdoziz
The Blackwell Deception -- MB-6A7E810799907470 - Taken by bornlivedie
Serious Sam Random Encounter -- MB-F3D5E22CBBA25F3E
Fireburst -- MB-C481B551ABEABB1A - Taken by ZeroXZee
Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 -- MB-9BE0EFF0E9B826C8 - Taken by Khronico
Fantasy Wars -- MB-0B9072ED46EF2414 - Taken by bobnowhere
Depths of Peril -- MB-CECACAA5A559838A
Spellforce Platinum -- MB-CCA5A1E002BBD3A9 - Taken by Tenrius
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD -- MB-27CB1593B5CF757D - Taken by wetflame
The Journey Down Chapter 1 -- MB-B9AD10BC8BD625B0 - Taken by Madrugador
Cave Story Plus -- MB-9AF8B386DCB6E6A9 - Taken by Pakkidis
Fractal -- MB-5683BC94E67FEABE - Taken by FiveElementNinja
Serious Sam Double D -- MB-E6D2C2D614CAFF29 - Taken by Retne
The Maw -- MB-47F837FAF255144E - Taken by Dimitri2401

wetflame

Pizza Dog

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

header_292x136.jpg

FTL -- MB-C8C1A4538F1E2796 - Taken by OverHeat. 4 entrants total.

Wok

Any idea what this message from the Eets Munchies activation means? Is it DLC, or not yet being distributed on Steam?

rx6SQZn.png

Is the invisible writing a protection so that people cannot find the contents of the bundle in the Steam registry?

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
"More games coming soon: Pay more than the average to unlock them when they arrive! "

That's new right? Used to be early buyers get them whatever they payed?
Yes, that is a new restriction.

I wonder if the average will go slightly higher because of this, or if the games in this bundle aren't high-demand enough to drive speculatory BTA payments. Lot of people seem to own at least part of this bundle already.

KingKong

Theyve got to be doing something for the 10th anniversary right? Its a Thursday so maybe a special weekend sale. At the very least I demand a unique 10 year badge for those that joined on the 12th

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
RE: Icons; let me know if you feel like ModBot should be more aggressive about doing the icons or not. I wanted to add graphical flare (and fight off competition from those lovely SteamGiveaways banners that they generate!!!!) but I didn't want stuff to be too icon-heavy or to have to spam steam's servers and bog up generation times.

Also raffles from now on will now contain a live-updated countdown timer so you know exactly how long is left! Thanks ckohler for unwittingly letting me piggyback off your countdown script!

Tellaerin

o man missed mark of the ninja giveaway

But wait, there's more!

(I won this from Cheddahz a little earlier in the thread. Then I decided to pull the trigger on the new bundle, so now I have a spare. >.> Have at it!)

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-AF464A6837526FD2 - Taken by AltanUrag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom