• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

I thought Indiegogo only let people do one extension?

That wouldn't stop them. The whole point of being on Indiegogo was that Indiegogo wanted a big kickstarting hit. It's too big to fail.

I'm glad it's going to make it too, the prototype looks great.

Ventara

Some extra keys I'm trying to get rid of. I screwed up trying to give away Vanguard Princes along with it's DLC (just some character constumes), so PM me if you get that.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ventara, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Unholy Heights -- MB-206F6EA9B761DAC6 - Taken by Terra_Ex. 1 entrants total.
Loren the Amazon Princess -- MB-575187064072BE8A - Taken by Mixed2k. 1 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess + DLC -- MB-B7BB651CBE351F0B - Taken by Drakhyrr. 1 entrants total.
One Way Heroics -- MB-E6F37AE0058E2730 - Taken by Madn. 1 entrants total.

Note: PM me if you get Vanguard Princess.

t1448992108z1.png

Kifimbo

Any thought on the Xbox One Wired PC Controller ? If I already have the 360 Controller, is it worth it to "upgrade" ?

Any thought on the Xbox One Wired PC Controller ? If I already have the 360 Controller, is it worth it to "upgrade" ?

If the price is right then definitely. I'm almost exclusively on the Xbox one controller at this point, occasionally using a DS4. But for the price of a new controller it's not worth it. Maybe at around $30-$40 it would be.

Phawx

Try to look for a new limited edition X1 controller, if only to ensure that you have the version with the 3.5mm jack at the bottom.

Some of the LEs look nice though.

Humble Yogscast bundle
TIER 2: 25$
  • Guns of Icarus Online
  • Chivalry
  • DEFCON
  • Medieval II
  • Block n Load Platinum DLC
  • Ace of Spades Battle Builder
  • Chronicle: Runescape Legends Closed Beta
  • Gunpoint
  • Torchlight II
  • Tango Fiesta
  • DiscStorm
  • The Weaponographist
  • Elite Dangerous Paint Job
Not good for that price.

it's a good controller...make sure to get one of the "new" versions with the updated mic jack

Gamestop sells a really nice looking Lunar White version that another user here bought

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
New Origin on the house game: Jade Empire

Sweet. It also includes "extras" such as the soundtrack, wallpapers, avatars, artwork, and digital art book.

Eternia

I liked the curved triggers, dpad, and textured sticks on the Xbox One controller. Newer versions adjusted the shoulder buttons to be more like the 360 ones while some special editions have textured grips as well. I thought the first three points alone warranted the upgrade when I managed to grab one relatively cheaply ($30).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I liked the curved triggers, dpad, and textured sticks on the Xbox One controller. Newer versions adjusted the shoulder buttons to be more like the 360 ones while some special editions have textured grips as well. I thought the first three points alone warranted the upgrade when I managed to grab one relatively cheaply ($30).

I really need to pick up one of these new versions - the shoulder buttons on my Xbox One pad are the worst. I have a Steam controller but honestly just can't get used to using it and always end up plugging my XBO controller back in and using that.

bbd23

I knew this would happen

valve refunded my just cause 3 pre-order 15 seconds before the sale ended

got my purchase in with like 5 seconds to spare

clock-eyebrow.gif

Deitus

I don't even bother to get the free origin games anymore, since the last time I tried I had to download a mandatory client update, which seems to have corrupted my Origin .exe and it crashed every time I launched it. Not going to expend any effort trying to get it working (not for Origin anyway), even for free games (I've already played most of the free games they've given out anyway). I'm sure there's a new update by now that will have fixed my problem, but meh.

Ventara

With the sale over, I ended up getting

Ys VI
Alien: Isolation
Highlands
HuniePop
This War of Mine
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

All for $40 CDN (roughly $30 USD). Pretty good I say. I like that there were no surprise sales. Didn't have to keep checking this thread every 8 hours.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

bit Dungeon II -- MB-CF1C4277175D247D - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 5 entrants total.
Wizardry 8 -- MB-4878D6001FCB639C - Taken by Accoun. 5 entrants total.
Etherlords I & II -- MB-259B36C00F9CCAB2 - Taken by Naaq. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Blades of Time Limited Edition -- MB-666261A5863BC61E - Taken by OmarYusaf. 9 entrants total.
FATE: Undiscovered Realms -- MB-62B52A5EA87EDBDE - Taken by Kuroyume. 3 entrants total.
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny Revised Edition -- MB-AEA6566B205B36F7 - Taken by WinterDemons. 4 entrants total.
Rune Classic -- MB-698F9F965A9922F3 - Taken by user237. 3 entrants total.

t1449036805z1.png

Monooboe

It's disturbing how fast I've become used to being the head of gang in AC Syndicate, if someone even looks at me wrong at me I straight up kill them on the spot.XD

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Adventures of Pip -- MB-701555E520DB0696 - Taken by maty. 32 entrants total.
Grandia II -- MB-25D761C265FDC36F - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe. 84 entrants total.
Binary Domain -- MB-02950093867DBC19 - Taken by gurm3n. 18 entrants total.
Kero Blast -- MB-4A753763BBA2CED4 - Taken by Nzyme32. 46 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Dragon Quest Heroes -- MB-C39883C1DC70E83F - Taken by Messiah. 129 entrants total.
Ikaruga -- MB-1EE300FF7E883AB6 - Taken by AsylumX. 45 entrants total.
Freedom Planet -- MB-C072A0E740E41EFD - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 4 entrants total.
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara -- MB-CE724EFB3A0854F1 - Taken by pantsattack. 25 entrants total.

t1448997684z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom