• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohoXD123

just one

images
Does that mean what I think it means...?

Slime_(Dragon_Quest).jpg

Holy slime, DQH confirmed

Parsnip

Heeyyyyyyy, new thread.

What's the word on Steamgaf goty stuff, did we agree on dates at some point when I wasn't paying attention? Are we aligning the voting with the the rest of gafgoty?

Tizoc

Heeyyyyyyy, new thread.

What's the word on Steamgaf goty stuff, did we agree on dates at some point when I wasn't paying attention? Are we aligning the voting with the the rest of gafgoty?

Voting will start by January.

Ozium

Private Message: You win Kero Blaster!
derExperte
(Today, 09:35 AM)
Fwd
You win Kero Blaster!
Maybe, no idea, I'm not ModBot. But DRAGON: THE GAME, how good is it? Tell me more

bitch can't even post in thread can only lurk and troll

tizoc pls redo raffle and block this fool

jett

D-Member
I thought I wasn't gonna get anything this sales week but I ended up getting Crypt of the Necromancer, Dying Light, The Principle of Talos and Rocket League. Fun times ahead.

Whenever I have free time, anyway.

Phawx

What employee post is this referring to?

Thanks for the Redux Bundle!

Looks like the facebook post was taken down. Here is a screencap from Kotaku (but reupped to imgur)

jvSXunh.png

It's the same nonsense that's been happening for years now.

Edit: by nonsense, I mean the back and forth bickering.

Tizoc

I thought I wasn't gonna get anything this sales week but I ended up getting Crypt of the Necromancer, Dying Light, The Principle of Talos and Rocket League. Fun times ahead.

Whenever I have free time, anyway.

Binary Domain is under $5, def. check it out if you want a TPS.

Dr Dogg

Mozilla have been trying to 'kill' Thunderbird for years. Even put on infrequent support updates for the last 2 years it's still ticking along and isn't going anywhere soon. Too many people still use it for them to drop support for it entirely.

Smash88

Banned
Looks like the facebook post was taken down. Here is a screencap from Kotaku (but reupped to imgur)

jvSXunh.png

It's the same nonsense that's been happening for years now.

Edit: by nonsense, I mean the back and forth bickering.

I hope he wasn't fired for that. Doesn't seem malicious.

fantomena

Well the objectification of women in games is still sadly going strong.

I seriously wonder how many years it will take until games in general will treat women as people, human beings.

dex3108

Well the objectification of women in games is still sadly going strong.

I seriously wonder how many years it will take until games in general will treat women as people, human beings.

To be honest i have more issues with real life "ladies" whenever i go to the club or even on drink with buddies. And i often ask myself when will women treat them self as normal human beings. :D

kurahador

Decided to play a few rounds of Hearthstone after a year of not touching it.

Fucking hell, everyone that I get matched up to seems to have plenty of new strong cards and super aggressive with the response. And guess how to farm gold to get new packs? You have to win or spend money.
0 - 22 later, I think it's time for me to put this game to rest like Dota 2 and TF2.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Seriously, let's not do this here

dex3108

...and now you're on the ignore list too.

Because i am on your ignore list (for one sentence that i ever wrote about this topic) and you won't probably read this but i am sorry if i offended you in some way with this post. But i have right to write opinion you know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom