• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a review/impressions of Subnautica I wrote a few months back. Game has gotten several major updates since then

In short: yes, it's totally worth it and it's my favorite in the genre. And that's coming from someone tired of the craft/survive/explore genre

I bought this because of the VR.

Cerity

whenever gfwl does shutdown I'm waiting for that moment where one company decides to bundle one of the many gfwl cracks that are about so that they can continue selling the game. You know there'll be one at least one.

kagamin

I like how I can't buy the last cards I want to only craft the first badge then sell the rest, because the android steam app is just basically the web page in a separate UI...

just got my lvl1 holiday badge and i have a new set ready for lvl2. except i don't really care getting a lvl2 for the holiday sale though, which brings me to my next question:

what are the odds of me trading my complete holiday set (11 cards) for one or two (depending of which) complete sets of other games?

Heading home from work if any Aussies come on and want to help me getting Watchdoge for cheap I will trade them paypal or more in steam games if they want. Just pm me.

ChanoMarrano

Neo Member
I bought bulletstorm yesterday and its pretty good. Although, i probably shouldnt rotate it with Wolfenstein because the physical act of shooting just feels too good in The New Order. To the point where bulletstorm feels a lil off and the shooting kinda flat.

PS: whats everyone issue with gfwl?

not a snarky comment, i generally wanna know. Sure its kinda annoying to log in twice but it seems to make some's blood boil

I spent more time making the fucking GFWL thing work than playing the game.

And I finished the single player campaign.

Lain

Any Gaffers from Australia online atm?

There's a price error on Watch Dogs Complete for $5.44.

I'd be interested in a copy if someone from Aus is online!

$5.44? Now that's a good deal, and I hear from a trustworthy source that it's the game's true value.

I want in on it too if any of our friendly Australian gaffers are around.

Salsa

started tales from the borderlands

thank god for Patrick Warburton cause I was already bummed the fuck out of having to hang out with the voice of Chris Hardwick

Eh, made a card trade with a friend and I already had Steam Guard enabled to Email but after I accepted the trade it still says trade on hold for 24hrs.

Wasn't the point to use enable Email trade confirmation to make trades instantly?

Its a late gift for gaf but better late than never right? To show my appreciation for all the gaemz i got from steamgaf here is one of the highlights of this year.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg

Undertale -- MB-D29D1BAC997522B7 - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 143 entrants total.

t1451596049z1.png

what%2Btook%2Byou.gif

psh, stupid modbot didn't include an image so I put it myself.

dex3108

Eh, made a card trade with a friend and I already had Steam Guard enabled to Email but after I accepted the trade it still says trade on hold for 24hrs.

Wasn't the point to use enable Email trade confirmation to make trades instantly?

To push you to use Mobile App.

KarmaCow

No that was for mobile two factor.

just got my lvl1 holiday badge and i have a new set ready for lvl2. except i don't really care getting a lvl2 for the holiday sale though, which brings me to my next question:

what are the odds of me trading my complete holiday set (11 cards) for one or two (depending of which) complete sets of other games?

Trading? Unlikely. Selling and then buying? Possible.

I got the level 2 badge (the lipstick is a cooler badge than the lump of coal anyway.) Ended up with two different backgrounds (one of which is either just fog, or it's blurred out because it involves something that hasn't happened yet,) and two identical emoticons that aren't tradeable or marketable. I'm pretty tempted to turn one into gems, if I thought 100 gems would actually get me anything.

NewFresh

More humble stuff.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (EmmanuelMunoz, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes -- MB-B0F4C1742BC20273 - Taken by Dream_Journey

KarmaCow

So if I set security option in the app from Email to App, trades won't be held for 24hrs? That's stupid. I don't want to use the app but still trade.

I think it's too late for that. IIRC, both parties need to have steam guard enabled through the mobile app for at least 7 days before the trade for the delay to be removed.

I think it's too late for that. IIRC, both parties need to have steam guard enabled through the mobile app for at least 7 days before the trade for the delay to be removed.
Wow. Couldn't have done a more painful method even if I tried.
Ugggh I felt awful this morning. Everything hurt and I throw up a few times. I feel much better now.

But if I die I want all of you to know that I love you <3
Get well soon buddy.

Adnor

Banned
Ugggh I felt awful this morning. Everything hurt and I throw up a few times. I feel much better now.

But if I die I want all of you to know that I love you <3

Arthea

50% off is no 75% off.

PSPlus is such a downer. Every time I'm on PSN it's there explaining to me why I'm a second-class PSN user.

All hail Steam's "everyone is second class" mentality.

much ungratefulness, such disregard, much sorrow

even several months ago people had to pay at least $100 to be able to play it. we begged for years, cried, whined and begged again, now you can get it five freaking dollars and apparently that 's too expensive!
people... I'll never understand them

btw, thanks Jazz

unfortunately not even 100 years of begging will get us Suikoden on steam, seeing what Konami became, so it's your only chance to play those games, buy all 3!

Arthea

I usually add all new people, but this time I'm not near my PC, so you'll have to get out of your way to add me, my id is in my gaf profile.

All right I just woke up so form an orderly queue for $5.44 Watch_Dogs complete. Bought 3 so far. Will get throttled at some point, 5 per 1/2 hour, 10 per hour or so.

sadblob

Started Undertale, the Ruins part was pretty meh, but once you get out and
meet Sans and Papyrus
it becomes a lot more entertaining. I'm going pacifist cause I heard that leads to the best ending but figuring out the right things to say while dodging enemy attacks (I'm not very good at reflexes stuff) can become tiresome.

Overall I'm enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom