• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnor

Banned
Final damage for these sales were:
- Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Complete
- Invisible, Inc. + Contingency Plan Bundle
- Styx: Master of Shadows

Didn't bought much, but that's because I want to buy XCOM 2 for release.

Eila

GTX 960M = 750ti = Console performance
You can find a laptop with one for like $800-900.
They better be offering something better than that.

Tizoc

About an hour before the sale ends and shortly after we go back to the community side.

It's been fun, gentlemen.

qVdYZvS.jpg

Crom appreciates this reminder.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's finally time to reflect on everything we didn't gain by being back in Gaming.

Your worst case scenarios of nothing significantly changing were right!

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
BundleStars The Mighty Big Bundle

Grab 14 Steam games, 9 making their bundle debut and 8 with Steam Trading Cards for only $1.99 in the brand new Mighty Big Bundle!

Save 97% on brain teasers, hidden object games, tower defense and much more at this special price for 72 hours only!

Hidden Object Bundle 4-in-1
Meridian: Age of Invention
Goblin Defenders: Steel 'n' Wood
Rescue Team 5
Garden Rescue - Christmas Edition
Top Trumps Turbo
12 Labours of Hercules
12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power
Cave Coaster
Cheesecake Cool Conrad
Feel-A-Maze
Dream Tale
Fruits Inc. Deluxe Pack

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/mighty-big-bundle

Nice sale got about 90 games of which I plan to play 4-5 lol, did make it past 1400 games though which is nice. See Jasec got to 7000 @~@

Sadly normal service resumes in 50 minutes and the remaining xmas cards are dead

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Shiet, reading this thread and posting a bit has made me wonder why I never post in the Steam Community forum

Steam community thread is legit and all the new posters here should go subscibe and post in the soon to be steam january thread.

Kadin

Well the sale is quickly coming to a close, how was everyone with regards to no more dailies, etc.? I logged in daily to get my cards and glance through the featured section to see if anything caught my eye but overall it was very lackluster for me. Really not a fan of this setup but I guess this is how it's gonna be going forward so at the very least, I guess I saved some money - didn't buy a single item.

Well the sale is quickly coming to a close, how was everyone with regards to no more dailies, etc.? I logged in daily to get my cards and glance through the featured section to see if anything caught my eye but overall it was very lackluster for me. Really not a fan of this setup but I guess this is how it's gonna be going forward so at the very least, I guess I saved some money - didn't buy a single item.

Even counting the autumn sales, it looks like I spent quite a bit more than last year. Granted, that's almost entirely due to Trails in the Sky SC and Assassin's Creed Rogue, which combine for $40 CAD. The rest adds up to about what I spent last year, $45 CAD or so.

Steam got a lot more of my purchases this year thanks to the Incredible Shrinking Canadian Dollar. The USD conversion keeps getting worse and worse while prices on the storefronts offering CAD pricing has been more stable, which means Steam, Bundle Stars and Origin benefit while everyone else loses out.

Ophiuchus

This sale was the lowest one for me .Maybe the reason is I already have all the games I need.

Bought only these:

Machinarium
Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Braid

I also wanted to buy The Beginner's Guide and Frontlines: Fuel of War but it will have to wait considering that I have many games which I never even played.

Kabouter

Driving the Mako across ME1's 0.1G worlds was about as awesome as sticking a cactus up my ass.

me_mako_1.jpg

No, the Mako was awesome, it was the garbage ass random worlds that sucked. If they'd had like, non-stupid terrain, it would've been great. I say bring back the Mako in ME4.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bah, I'd completely forgotten that FM 2015 has DLC. Doesn't look like Sega sells it anywhere else but Steam, either.

I'm loving so much Trails that I ended buying SC.

And Ys VI too.

C'mon Falcom! Feed me more!

No, the Mako was awesome, it was the garbage ass random worlds that sucked. If they'd had like, non-stupid terrain, it would've been great. I say bring back the Mako in ME4.

I'd say it needed at least a revision on it's controls too, the ME2 vehicle controlled much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom