• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale done. Nothing bought for myself, plenty gifts to good friends though. Some small, some slightly bigger. It's nice to make others happy.

See you all on the other side with hopefully new and fresh faces :)

wt8k1.jpg

tuxfool

Banned
welp I was too slow to trade my card and now I have the penguin's face in my inventory, staring at me and mocking me.
Oh well.

Gemify it.

I have an Item that is packed and that nobody wants to buy. I can't unpack it as it gives an error, nor does it allow me to turn it into gems.

Arthea

Its already like three days late, when it was supposed to go up like Stump said.

well, nobody complained when Orange posted that he is going to put it up after the sale.
And now it's not up after too
we went a full circle of nothing working as planned starting from moving to the darkside community.

shockdude

Gemify it.

I have an Item that is packed and that nobody wants to buy. I can't unpack it as it gives an error, nor does it allow me to turn it into gems.
Yeah I can't gemify it, the confirmation dialog for gemifying has no text and clicking OK does nothing.

Grief.exe

well, nobody complained when Orange posted that he is going to put it up after the sale.
we went a full circle of nothing working as planned starting from moving to the darkside community.

It's all apart of the plan to sneak back into gaming side. Just leave this up for January, then February, and on and on.

No one will notice.

Well this is awkward... we're all just standing around here like a bunch of jackasses.

Post here, post there.

All the Steam thread to me.

Alright, my final haul:

Rocket League + Chaos Run
The Beginner's Guide
Pillars of Eternity
SquareCells
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Sonic Adventure 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Downwell
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel + Season Pass
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior

inner-G

Banned
I caved and bought some stuff with like 2 minutes left:

Star Wars Battlefront 2
Lego Star Wars Complete
KOTOR I and II
Euro Truck Sim 2 mega bundle
Bioshock (I've heard it's pretty good)

MUnited83

For you.
Specifically closing the community thread for the sales and then planning to make a new thread while the sales are on but not going through with it seems weird. So much for the magical revival techniques for the Community proposed by mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom