• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Seal 2015 |OT| This isn't the account you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurrry

fuck it, whats another 15 bucks

titan souls and darkest dungeon are mine.

my final haul:

Kerbal
Shadowrun
Invisible Inc (ty austin walker)
Darkest Dungeon
Titan Souls

About 45 bucks.

Lomax

Where is the Steam Community thread? Can't seem to find it even by searching. Thanks.

January thread should be posted as soon as the sale ends, at which point a link will be posted here and this thread will get locked.

Edit: Though, wasn't the point supposed to be that the January thread was already up and running by this point to direct new people towards?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

SonyPony Island

qqX1oFz.jpg

Driving the Mako across ME1's 0.1G worlds was about as awesome as sticking a cactus up my ass.

me_mako_1.jpg

No joke, I loved the Mako because it gave me nostalgia for my favorite racing game growing up:

monster-truck-madness-ss1.png

There's a certain sophistication to maneuvering a car that handles like a morbidly obese panda on a segway.

shockdude

So I bought a game last night and didn't realize I earned a trading card from it.
Now I have this Winter Sale card that I can't sell. Is there a way to get rid of it?

Bah I missed some of the ME discussion.
ME2 > ME1 yes.

There is no life without biotic charge, or Legion, sorry.
Bouncing around with the mako was fun at times, but super boring at most others.

I think this is my final haul:

Her story
Undertale
Dark souls P2D
Hexcells complete
Squarelogic
Contradiction

Maybe around $30 or so in canuck bucks. Last one isn't on sale mind you.

Sch1sm

So I bought a game last night and didn't realize I earned a trading card from it.
Now I have this Winter Sale card that I can't sell. Is there a way to get rid of it?

Trash bot, trash bot. Trade it to this guy.

I think this is my final haul:

Her story
Undertale
Dark souls P2D
Hexcells complete
Squarelogic
Contradiction

Maybe around $30 or so in canuck bucks. Last one isn't on sale mind you.

You did good.

This sale didn't deal as much wallet damage as previous sales. For one, didn't have any impulse purchases like when flash and dailies were a thing, all good.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Skii

Well this was my first steam sale and I enjoyed it. Bought quite a bit... Here is my haul:

Undertale
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
Valkyria Chronicles
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
KOTOR
KOTOR 2
Bioshock 2
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Life is Strange 2-5 (got ep 1 from Square Enix mystery bundle)
Stanley Parable
Deponia

So, did I do well?

Jazz573

Well this was my first steam sale and I enjoyed it. Bought quite a bit... Here is my haul:

Undertale
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
Valkyria Chronicles
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
KOTOR
KOTOR 2
Bioshock 2
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Life is Strange 2-5 (got ep 1 from Square Enix mystery bundle)
Stanley Parable
Deponia

So, did I do well?

If you still have money in the bank, then no. /jk

wheeplash

Damage to my wallet:

- Rocket League on a 4-pack with some friends.
- The Legend of Korra (can't resist Platinum AND I'm a diehard fan of the series).
- Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin. Long due for my Steam account.

Grief.exe

Since this will probably be it. Now that the sale is over, remember we have an OT in the Community section. Otherwise, we will see gaming side again come Summer Sale!

c6SBYcp.png

We are also holding SteamGAF GOTY voting in that thread as well.

KrtdLef.png

PM MRORANGE for any game recommendations you would like to make for the month of January (Looking at you Dusk for a RE0 writeup).

A lot of games are coming out in January so will need people to write for, Dragon's Dogma is already taken by Dog (If I've missed any, send me a message with the header image URL and I will add it to the post).

header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg

February is looking amazing too
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg

Lomax

Well, I can conclusively say this was the least interesting sale I've seen on Steam. Heck, there were entire days I didn't even look at the store, when in the past I would rarely miss a flash sale update. Probably for the best, kept me from spending too much on games I won't get around to playing for a while anyway.

Since this will probably be it. Now that the sale is over, remember we have an OT in the Community section. Otherwise, we will see gaming side again come Summer Sale!

*snip*

Right now this post is a lie.

Aww shucks. Forgot crypt of the necrodancer.

It's due to be bundled soon no doubt.

Jazz573

c6SBYcp.png

We are also holding SteamGAF GOTY voting in that thread as well.

KrtdLef.png

PM MRORANGE for any game recommendations you would like to make for the month of January (Looking at you Dusk for a RE0 writeup).

A lot of games are coming out in January so will need people to write for, Dragon's Dogma is already taken by Dog (If I've missed any, send me a message with the header image URL and I will add it to the post).

header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg

February is looking amazing too
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg