• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2016 - Out of cash, out of cache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

One step closer to the Zero Escape series on Steam (would double-dip so hard).

proper ports, not the iOS travesty.

oh danganropa isn't a straight vn

suddenly i'm interested

Sadly, the not-VN parts in Dangan Ronpa alternatively suck or suck very hard.

It has ace attorney trials kinda.

The worst part is that you don't get to pick your evidence/contradictions from a menu (like GodShu Takumi intended), instead you have to either play a Virtua Cop-like game, Beatmania-like game or some other weird shit.

accel

ya league on steam

so i can spend my card money on skins

Being able to spend card money on skins would be absolutely amazing. Didn't think of that.

You know what, I want Hearthstone here, too. To be able to spend card money on packs / adventures.

fantomena

Has the Danganropa price been announced. Never got the game on Vita, so I'll be getting it on Steam then.

Now I really only need P4G on Steam and I throw my Vita away.

Tizoc

Has the Dragonronpa price been announced. Never got the game on Vita, so I'll be getting it on Steam then.

Now I really only need P4G on Steam and I throw my Vita away.

Oh come now...

I use my Vita for similar purposes to Steam: Playing Legacy video games~
You kids need to widen your video game horizons.

At least Capcom released another good remaster. But for sure Zero is far from being the best in the series...

Yeah it looks great visually, they definitely put some work into it, more good remasters of actually old games that need remasters is always a good thing. Especially games that haven't had a PC release before.

accel

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (blackcrane, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Eurofighter Typhoon -- MB-51EEC324D33D38BE - Taken by texhnolyze
Desert Thunder -- MB-F72EC1D914430518 - Taken by UnderWaterTree
Hyper Fighters -- MB-8BDC047A08C29CCA
Sumo Revise -- MB-5E8B7B7EC1DE3C60 - Taken by user237

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Yeah and we got good reason to.
v0wHreS.png

A few years ago people would call that fake as shit

Does anyone happen to still have that old photoshopped picture of a Steam sale where there were a bunch of games that never got a PC release on sale? I want to say Dragon's Dogma and Red Dead Redemption were on there.

If anyone remembers it and still has it, it'd be interesting to see how many have been ported since.

Dr Dogg

Let's be fair any publisher not releasing their titles on Windows/PC these days either has a plastic box they make that they want to hock to you, a deal in place with one of those aforementioned pubs involving 'considerations' and 'benefits in kind' to keep it off other platforms or are allergic to money.

The Letter KS Update #17: A message to our Backers and to the Voice Acting community: We are not liars and a scam.

So basically they've run into issues with voice acting, mainly due to a lack of communication.

Yikes. I didn't pledge to the campaign although I was interested in buying the game once it comes out. Guess this is a good reason not to get "freebie" work from people no one on the team is close with.

Edit: Actually now I see where they had discussed rates and intended to pay her, I guess after the casting was finalized.

Jawmuncher

You all are horrible, P3 is the best. Better story and characters than P4.

I don't hate P4 (much) but it's overkill of appearances and most acting like there was nothing before it kills me. I know how P1&2 fans must feel.

Purkake4

Banned
What's up with the Recently Updated queue just showing some super random stuff even when I limit it to my library? The latest one should probably be Grim Dawn (14.01), but I get only 3 random games updated in January :/

Pachimari

Wow, I just got really caught up in Yakuza 4 on PS3. That wasn't expected or planned. I just wanted to check out the intro cutscene but that easily led to me wanting more and more and eventually playing it for a few hours. I wonder if there's really any chance for the series to come to Steam.

Grief.exe

Just pre-ordered The Division for a beta key.
going to cancel after the beta

MFW Uplay friends list

uPp4R86.gif

MFW looking at my Uplay library

uPp4R86.gif

MFW Ubisoft's output the last ~decade

uPp4R86.gif

MFW not being apart of the AAA demographic anymore

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom