• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurm3n

Neo Member
I haven't played Dota, but I expect the system to be similar: you play a full game and at the end of the round you might or might not get an item which might or not be worth anything. Drops aren't guaranteed, unless you are playing an operation (sort of an "campaign" things Valve has been doing for a while which usually lead to guaranteed drops of various worths. The current operation however is much more sparse than that.)

For example, I started playing the new operation on day one, got an operation case (they are skin cases that you can open buy buying 2 dollar keys) and sold it immediately: I had already paid for the operation pass (4,59 euros). Not all drops are that expensive, but usually when a new case/skin set appears, they are worth tons of money.

Nice, I wasn't aware of that operation feature. Guess I'll just wait a few more days and if no sale comes up, I'll get it right away. Thanks for the info!

Im waiting for bulge physics in the future.

U6hkMsJ.gif

Looks that way. Here's a Cammy mirror match, and yeah.. 2P Cammy's got some jiggle going on.

Yeah. Looks like it's glitched to be 2x-4x stronger

Knurek

Oceanhorn discount is another in a string of disappointments this year...
Oh well, it's not like everything's 50% off or lower... And there's bound to be at least another sale or two before GFWL 2 comes and nukes Steam, right?

Chariot

If you look at something like Europa Universalis or Crusader Kings II and go "boy, what kiddie-pool baby-mush easy peasy nonsense is this", Dominions IV might just be for you!

It's fantastically ugly, but the game is absurdly deep. It's very, very hard to explain how deep and interconnected the game is. Sort of like how Spelunky is interesting because everything is playing by the same mechanics and ruleset, and everything is interconnected and consistent underneath the surface? Dominions IV is like that. It's like "emergent gameplay" in a combat-centric 4X game.

The manual is almost FOUR HUNDRED PAGES long.

There's no learning curve; it's basically a learning sheer wall that stretches off into space. But if you press at it long enough, some really amazing things can start to emerge.

Probably the best way to get a feel for the game is to read this hilarious 3-part diary from PCGamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/part-one-one-rocks-fight-to-become-top-deity/
Awesome, I'm in. Will get it at the cheapeast oppurtunity, this sounds amazing.

Oceanhorn discount is another in a string of disappointments this year...
Oh well, it's not like everything's 50% off or lower... And there's bound to be at least another sale or two before GFWL 2 comes and nukes Steam, right?

lol GFWL2 nuking steam
cute =P

Deitus

I still can't wrap my head around a Nier sequel developed by Platinum games. It still doesn't feel real.

If only we could get that on Steam.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
So what happened last night in pc gaming show?

Gears of War Remake and Killer Instinct coming to PC, No Man's Sky releases same day as PS4 version

and some minor stuff

tmarg

I still can't wrap my head around a Nier sequel developed by Platinum games. It still doesn't feel real.

If only we could get that on Steam.

I find it kinda hilarious that Platinum has an exclusive going for all three consoles. No wonder Korra sucked so much, it was literally made by the D team.

Deitus

I find it kinda hilarious that Platinum has an exclusive going for all three consoles. No wonder Korra sucked so much, it was literally made by the D team.

Indeed. Which is why I don't get how so many people are hyped up for their Transformers game. Just setting themselves up for disappointment.

Harusame

I wonder what percent off Tokyo School Life will be when 10 AM rolls by. I have it on my wishlist, so I might consider buying it then

wilflare

really? I got it for 85% off

tumblr_mvz7t8fNH51sgl0ajo1_500.gif

opening the old wounds :/
sigh guess I'll just keep waiting. how much was it at 85% off?

---
is it me or does nVidia Control Panel don't always detect your games?
trying to change some game settings but it does not have a LoK (Korra) profile - it used to :/

Chariot

opening the old wounds :/
sigh guess I'll just keep waiting. how much was it at 85% off?

---
is it me or does nVidia Control Panel don't always detect your games?
trying to change some game settings but it does not have a LoK (Korra) profile - it used to :/
2-3 Euro. I don't want to remember it either :(

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Yo, Deadcore guys.

Fuck this game.

I still don't absolutely hate it, but some of their choices are wrong.

Salsa

im fucking done with women and relationships, man. holy shit

think this is the cocoon from where I emerge as a VN animu guy cause damn real life take a break. what the fuck is up this year

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Or why the instant orgasm reaction to Platinum makes less and less sense

Milamber

im fucking done with women and relatinoships, man. holy shit

think this is the cocoon from where I emerge as a VN animu guy cause damn real life take a break. what the fuck is up this year

Haha! Someone like me now! Let's drown our sorrows over women with some mojitos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom