• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

titch

I'm debating whether or not I should jump on the Grow Home bandwagon. The game looks great, but I've honestly got a ton of other games lined up that I'd like to play and/or finish first.

... but. It's cheap. And it has achievements.
I'm weak.

If you buy it it means im allowed to buy it too

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is it any good? FF4 was one of my favorites.

If you really liked Final Fantasy 4 (like... really liked it) then it's worth playing through. Otherwise it's largely considered to be one of the worst games in the entire Final Fantasy franchise.

If you buy it it means im allowed to buy it too

You're all set then...

ub55bhu.png

Jazz573

Should I bother with FF4? I have the PSP version which is FF4 and The After Years together, so I guess the answer is probably no. As for FF3 I have the DS version, which is basically identical to the version on Steam. I own FFXIII and XIII-2 on PS3, and for some reason I also bought the Steam version of FFXIII, but not XIII-2.

Chariot

It's probably just a Sakura game. :p
There is something about a tag about Romance. The Sakura games are nothing like that. They want to build something like romance, but in the end it's nothing, but a shallow shell of whank material, made by losers for losers who get off on a bit of skin from drawn characters without personality. If it's indeed a Sakura game, it's false advertising and I will complain about it with burning emails of justice.

I need the sequel anyways.

Why do you keep doing this?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Should I bother with FF4? I have the PSP version which is FF4 and The After Years together, so I guess the answer is probably no.

You have what is widely considered to be the best iteration of both FF4 and The After Years. Of course there are other factors like the 3D remake being slightly different, as well as screen size considerations.

Jazz573

So much hate and anger in the thread about Iwata's tweets. I had to leave because it was probably having a negative impact on my health. :( Well, I guess expecting people to be civilized is too much of an expectation for an internet form. I don't even want to know what 4chan is like right now. It scares me to even think about it.

Yeah, ff3 and ff4 seem to be very basic ports of the iOS ports of the ds remakes. So just go into them with extremely low expectations and you'll be fine.

Personally, I prefer the ds remake of ff3 and the psp version of ff4. I found ff4 on the ds to be too damn tough compared to other versions of the game. And ff3 on the PC has better save support than other versions so you won't want to jump off a bridge when you die +2 hours into the final dungeon without any checkpoints or save points because the devs hate you.

jshackles

soooo I'm guessing if I don't want to be mobbed I should get Grow Home..

Get it so that Ubisoft knows we don't like Uplay in our Steam games.

Jawmuncher

Brr. Just took a peak around. So many threads full of terrible zealous people with horrible opinions. Like the ones that don't want support Shenmue anymore because Sony is partially funding it. Dear lord.

I'm not funding it because I've never played 1&2. Was hoping for a 1&2 rerelease to go along with the announcement.

Jazz573

Brr. Just took a peak around. So many threads full of terrible zealous people with horrible opinions. Like the ones that don't want support Shenmue anymore because Sony is partially funding it. Dear lord.

I wish people didn't have to find fault with everything. :(

Ozium

dug my wii u out of the trash

so i could throw it back in the trash

fuck nintendo

and fuck atlus for ruining the name of SMT

absolutely disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom