• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

I like the updates done to that script for the summer sale meta game. I saw a leaderboards clicky, clicked on it and in there I looked at a 170k level room. The 300k levels are getting ever closer.

For some reason Valkyria Chronicles keeps chrashing on me when I try to return to "book mode" after setting up my Squad :/
This seems to work for these people.

Known bug by this point. For most people it crashes there but only the first time. Try reloading, go to the order room, just add the first 20 recruits then leave and go to R&D. Skip trough the dialog, dont upgrade anything and leave, then go to the Book mode. Most of the time should work now without a problem. After that save and you can go back to HQ without the bug.
Test it out.

Maniac

Banned
Oh, one group already near 10k. And it looks like the 10 minute rule is gone. Gonna try tomorrow to get in, took a nap today.

At 86902. How am I doing?

Jumped another 30 levels whilst typing this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

faux-edit: Forgot to press Submit Reply and changed tabs. I'm now at 99320.
btw apparently ive been juniored with no explanation so this is now closer to a true steam summer experience

great stuff

Ooooh, misfortune to bathe in. Yeeees, yeeeeeeeeees... It puts the lotion on the skin... MOISTURIZE ME!

Sorry for ya. I usually, err, sometimes like your threads.
you challenged sony during e3

you spat in the face of god

Isn't Sony closer to being that crazy homeless person on the street corner that thinks he's jesus whilst standing in a puddle of his own making?
It'd been teased here and there over the past year or so, though, so a release this year isn't entirely shocking.
Yeah, it's even less shocking considering the length of time it's been in full-production. It's been in full production for longer than Skyrim was, so I'm not particularly surprised. I do think there's a lot of stuff that seems entirely friggin' awesome about it, especially making the power armour like a bloody mech-suit, but... At the same time I can't help but doubt their ability to weave a well-woven, fleshed out open world. Nor do I expect them to make competent gameplay. I mean, I liked the melee in FO3, it was just let down entirely by the CRPG aspects of the game, namely number crunching and little to no enemy feedback from hundreds of melee hits.

The gunplay though... Eugh. Eurgh. Eeeeeuuuuwww.

Chariot

I like the updates done to that script for the summer sale meta game. I saw a leaderboards clicky, clicked on it and in there I looked at a 170k level room. The 300k levels are getting ever closer.
If I only managed to get into the higher rooms again. Red Head Room is like level 800 and Phawx room, where I am right now, is at least at 3k. But Der Experte sneaked away again and is almost alone in 13k :(
How long until the PC conference and where can I watch?
Approx. 90 minutes. I think PC Gamer got an almost exclusive stream.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm debating whether or not I should jump on the Grow Home bandwagon. The game looks great, but I've honestly got a ton of other games lined up that I'd like to play and/or finish first.

... but. It's cheap. And it has achievements.
I'm weak.

Chariot

they already accepted the refund but now I'm waiting for the pending money to be added to my steam wallet
Oh, less than a week then. You could make it. Just pinch your thumbs that Valve isn't busy tweaking their wretched Sale game.

Gameplay footage of Transformers Devastation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIGogaoNLlQ

No playable Decepticons
Playable Grimlock
INSECTICONS BOSS FIGHT
SOUNDWAVE BOSS FIGHT
Looks weird. I don't know if Transformers and Platinum are a good match.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm debating whether or not I should jump on the Grow Home bandwagon. The game looks great, but I've honestly got a ton of other games lined up that I'd like to play and/or finish first.

... but. It's cheap. And it has achievements.
I'm weak.

Any excuse will do.

derExperte

Now they're even jumping from room to room, probably to get those wormholes back. Sure it's useless but that's dedication.

If I only managed to get into the higher rooms again. Red Head Room is like level 800 and Phawx room, where I am right now, is at least at 3k. But Der Experte sneaked away again and is almost alone in 13k :(Approx. 90 minutes. I think PC Gamer got an almost exclusive stream.

My 13K are pathetic. Need to be quicker tomorrow.

Chariot

Use more abilities, please. If Valve denies us another anime game, a Visual Novel at that, I will be very distressed. But then again the Hack and Slach Co-Op RPG seems in a bit more in danger.
My 13K are pathetic. Need to be quicker tomorrow.
And I need to be more precise to find and get you. My maximum level is puny.

derExperte

2 and a half hours.

Did they move it?

e3-press-conference-times-2015.gif

Says 2AM for me which is in 1:30hrs.

Goddammit guys, it has been discussed multiple times on the previous pages! The actual conference starts at 6pm. At 5pm they're opening the gates.

derExperte

Dreadout is the one I'm getting, didn't like the demo much but that happened before with others games and it'll be very cheap. I could of course wait for bundles....

Reddit groups now made specific Wormhole groups for the Monster Summer Game because they're afraid that Valve might nerf the wormholes tomorrow again. Expected level for the most active group is currently 1.544.642, bwahaha!

XShagrath

Dreadout is the one I'm getting, didn't like the demo much but that happened before with others games and it'll be very cheap. I could of course wait for bundles....
Reminds me of Fatal Frame, which my wife was absolutely in love with. So that means I'll have to get it.

Maniac

Banned
Eurgh. I hate Prinnies. I wish they were extinct.

All they ever did for me was give me a sodding Sausage Fest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CHUBI

CHUBIGANS

I HOPE YOU APPROVE SENPAI

6CkkSWI.png

I'm losing it. I'm starting to fucking lose it.
Guys I have your approval if I want to buy The Long Dark?

Yes. It's great. Do it.

Ozium and I are terrible at it and keep dying. Or atleast we used to all the time.

Good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom