• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

As someon who spent hours playing T3 with relatives and friends during the PS1 era, I never really got the appeal of Kazuya; Jin was younger and cool looking. The way they sidelined him was pretty lame IMO.

As someon who spent hours playing T3 with relatives and friends during the PS1 era, I never really got the appeal of Kazuya; Jin was younger and cool looking. The way they sidelined him was pretty lame IMO.

I like Jin more but I don't think Kazuya is lame (well I don't like his T4 costume.)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

l3L0MM1.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-CCCB1B7369D53462 - Taken by trailmix16
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-E30E1A6812124AB8 - Taken by zebez
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-575DD3B9078A37F6 - Taken by Regginator
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-C37B936EA711146E - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-B3B41D625C80F9DA - Taken by dave is ok
Mystery Game #14 -- MB-88363C01E5BE0F5F - Taken by Large Professor
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-5E01732B5CCB0421 - Taken by Miniboss
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-894FABE84B2BC33E - Taken by Vazra
Mystery Game #17 -- MB-5D0B60DC631DEF60 - Taken by ussjtrunks
Mystery Game #18 -- MB-933A45868820D53D - Taken by DarKshodaN
Mystery Game #19 -- MB-F9EC58C87E257865 - Taken by claytonlee101
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-111CF95523C1E7B2 - Taken by Nomadic Sparks
Mystery Game #20 -- MB-98138B9A60FF4492 - Taken by almostheathen
Mystery Game #21 -- MB-1A027BEA023E10E3 - Taken by Eila
Mystery Game #22 -- MB-6F90749157E05814 - Taken by MaxiLive
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-73B54FF579F0E935 - Taken by prudislav
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-B6CF5230ED6CB477 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-DC0A34C66F54574A - Taken by Loptous
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-04481B09BF8A18A9 - Taken by KainXVIII
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-4B4601B0E42C7AB5 - Taken by NeoRaider
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-185C11708A0188BA - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-65ED4C83420F5E74 - Taken by Delusibeta

I'd really like to know how this dude isn't banned for making such an insane post and just generally being a hyper delusional fanboy. Kinda sad this whole thread happened while I was sleep, it looks entertaining!

Jin is a little emo bitch. Go put on your devil horns and listen to Green Day, Jin.

Kaz is a real man. He does EWGF and fucks bitches all night.

zebez

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 22 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

l3L0MM1.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-CCCB1B7369D53462
Mystery Game #10 -- MB-E30E1A6812124AB8 - Taken by zebez
Mystery Game #11 -- MB-575DD3B9078A37F6 - Taken by Regginator
Mystery Game #12 -- MB-C37B936EA711146E - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Mystery Game #13 -- MB-B3B41D625C80F9DA - Taken by dave is ok
Mystery Game #14 -- MB-88363C01E5BE0F5F - Taken by Large Professor
Mystery Game #15 -- MB-5E01732B5CCB0421 - Taken by Miniboss
Mystery Game #16 -- MB-894FABE84B2BC33E - Taken by Vazra
Mystery Game #17 -- MB-5D0B60DC631DEF60 - Taken by ussjtrunks
Mystery Game #18 -- MB-933A45868820D53D - Taken by DarKshodaN
Mystery Game #19 -- MB-F9EC58C87E257865 - Taken by claytonlee101
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-111CF95523C1E7B2 - Taken by Nomadic Sparks
Mystery Game #20 -- MB-98138B9A60FF4492 - Taken by almostheathen
Mystery Game #21 -- MB-1A027BEA023E10E3 - Taken by Eila
Mystery Game #22 -- MB-6F90749157E05814 - Taken by MaxiLive
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-73B54FF579F0E935 - Taken by prudislav
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-B6CF5230ED6CB477 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-DC0A34C66F54574A - Taken by Loptous
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-04481B09BF8A18A9 - Taken by KainXVIII
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-4B4601B0E42C7AB5 - Taken by NeoRaider
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-185C11708A0188BA - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Mystery Game #9 -- MB-65ED4C83420F5E74 - Taken by Delusibeta

I got ShipLord 🍻

SSPssp

Take dis:

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Out There: Ω Edition Plus Soundtrack -- MB-F90C734EE9C79AD8 - Taken by rainking187

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I actually liked the way the fishing was executed, required a bit of interaction without being too demanding. Only real problem was there was no real point to it other than the achievements.

The earlier fish are fine, but there's no real point to catching any overall unless you're going for the achievements like you said. The later fish, though, are just a pain to catch, especially if you don't have the max amount of hearts. Catching them would be more worthwhile if a reward were tied to them, like an extra heart or something.

I didn't really like what I played of it. Though I got it in a humble bundle right after playing LBW, so maybe I was a bit spoiled.
Oceanhorn is good for what it is, but the majority of top-down Zelda games are better, including A Link Between Worlds. I can see how going from that to Oceanhorn might lead to disappointment.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd really like to know how this dude isn't banned for making such an insane post and just generally being a hyper delusional fanboy. Kinda sad this whole thread happened while I was sleep, it looks entertaining!

He clarified a few posts later that he wasn't speaking for himself but rather attempting to shed some light on the thought process of those who feel that emulation is undeniably piracy.

Kiru

Humble and GMG are offering the day one edition with the Valve accessory too. Most third parties are, actually.

Hm, ok interesting. I know there is a Day One Edition from third parties & retail, but because of this banner I thought the valve character accessory is steam exclusive. I mean it gets that extra blurb among the other stuff:

Nier-D1-steam-exclusive-616_en.jpg

I guess it's just steam exclusive then not "steam store exclusive"

NeoRaider

Humble and GMG are offering the day one edition with the Valve accessory too. Most third parties are, actually.

I thought the same. And they said that Valve accessory will be available till Friday. So i was expecting it. But when i activated the game i saw this:

NieR: Automata; Day One Edition Post-Launch

I was like what?? And then i saw that i don't have it in my DLCs:

jtSiWgE.png

But it doesn't really matter, i wouldn't use it anyway. But it's really strange what SE is doing.

Doomedfool

Bought Hyperdevotion Noire and the DLC pack from BundleStars. More nep nep for me :)

Nice. Glad you posted this. I bought the game yesterday when it was on sale, but didn't even look at the dlc. Went ahead and snatched that up, too. Not even sure I care about the dlc tbh, but, for less that 4 bucks, why the hell not.

gngf123

I thought the same. And they said that Valve accessory will be available till Friday. So i was expecting it. But when i activated the game i saw this:

I was like what?? And then i saw that i don't have it in my DLCs:

jtSiWgE.png

But it doesn't really matter, i wouldn't use it anyway. But it's really strange what SE is doing.

Oh, yeah sorry I was unaware. The GMG copy did get the Valve accessory so I thought other copies did too.

FLD

Good to hear Code Veronica might finally come to Steam. Better late than never. I haven't heard great things about it and what little I've played years ago was kinda meh but after having finally played RE0 last year it's one of the last few mainline RE I still haven't played, so I'm game to give it another shot.

Personally, I don't think any of the skins are worth using except for the Weiss one.

And that one just made me miss Weiss :p

I used one of the Valve ones for like 5 mins before going "Yeah, this is dumb" and taking it off lol. I still think it's cool they did it, though. I was disappointed that the Steam cardboard box wasn't actually in MGSV.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Zanzura, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zanzura, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Project CARS -- MB-302CDEC70A718F64 - Taken by Tall4Life. 31 entrants total.
Day of the Tentacle -- MB-0B9FE33C333CD222 - Taken by boybrushdRED. 4 entrants total.
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition -- MB-BA9803FFCB4FE9FE - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 4 entrants total.
Human Resource Machine -- MB-0DD5E500DFED3747 - Taken by BlakeofT. 3 entrants total.
JumpJet Rex -- MB-DF493CC92E97F12D - Taken by Dangerblade. 3 entrants total.
No Time to Explain -- MB-E6F3C191FF49F0B7
Stardew Valley -- MB-E32BAF7AFEBF93B3 - Taken by Javier23. 26 entrants total.
Super Hexagon -- MB-C42E911ED2792396 - Taken by Megauap. 1 entrants total.
The Stanley Parable -- MB-67E5572786006255 - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-DAAECD6985AFBC15
XCOM 2 -- MB-3AD5BA6678BA6A8E - Taken by Dongs Macabre. 38 entrants total.

t1490213884z1.png

MUnited83

For you.
Surely you were implying that he already owns a Wii U or is willing to buy one so he can dump his legally purchased game. ;)
He just needs to find someone with a Wii U that is willing to lend it to him, or rent one for one day. No need to actually own a Wii U :)
Not weird, just saying.

However, I personally find myself playing Zelda on my Switch handheld mode more than docked lol. :p
You can always play it on a laptop, or get a NVIDIA shield or GPD Win to stream from your PC and play it in handheld form :)

Village

Nah I kid. I like Kazuya just think the PS4 one is a bit bland to me at least, kinda wish it had more color with the art.

I feel you, one of the things that I wish tekken did more often is use illustrative art more, from the jump they have mostly been about renders, and that's fine espically now when everything looks amazing. But they have good artist either commissioned or working at namco, and they have done fantastic art for tekken, so illustrative art I feel might make a better stick

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'm old. It's my birthday
tumblr_mm3ahuVLl01sn3hw1o2_250.gif

So here is a game about youth and choices.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (A Fish Aficionado, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Life Is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) -- MB-B4B030564B4528DE - Taken by fspm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom