• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Kinda want Bionic Heart 2, but don't want any of my money, no matter how small an amount, to go to slaughtering grounds or that renamed zombie game, tho...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Aces Wild: Manic Brawling Action -- MB-ACA559583FDA3939 - Taken by chronomac
The Moon Sliver -- MB-D76DBDE7E9481488 - Taken by derExperte
Time Ramesside (a.k.a. A New Reckoning) -- MB-1235DFAE5043FE90 - Taken by Scipius
The Slaughtering Grounds -- MB-BC0F7FA675415C2E - Taken by iosefe

And there's still a copy of Metro 2033 here.

derExperte

BlazeRush is a solid top down racer, much better than that WRC Powerslide. But you have to be able to deal with losing because of bad luck, often there's too much going on.

Thanks!

Bionic Hearts 2 key is the Deluxe version.

Oh, it's that game.

ss_f84f98965ed57b8a7ad3426f86df19391d548a71.1920x1080.jpg

Grief.exe

Looks like Samsung is going to release some Freesync monitors in early 2015. Problem is they are all going to be UHD, which is nice, but I think it's a bit early for full 4K gaming.

JustinBB7

Deathstroke fight was awesome. One of my fav boss fights. I had to beat it for my sister because she couldn't get past it.

I thought it was very creative too. Specially for a Batman game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
One last spare:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Luna: Shattered Hearts: Episode One -- MB-421D33B455C88867 - Taken by swx

Grief.exe

Black Friday plan.

ebay - Wii U bundle with Super Mario 3D World
Target - Wii U pro controller
Wal-Mart - Mario Kart 8
Slickdeals leaked that there would be another B2G1 at Target coming up for Bayonetta, Kong, and Smash.

How does Steam handle keys for games which have been yonked from the store?

For example, what if I don't redeem my Slaughtering Grounds key now and some months down the line the games vanishes from Steam. Could I still activate the game by entering the key?

Arthea

I forgot I had -25% discount code for FF13-2 on gmg (bought it long before got discount), it ends today, not sure it's still valid but if anyone wanna try, it's yours

edited: forgot how e-mail tags works (><)
here

Lomax

How does Steam handle keys for games which have been yonked from the store?

For example, what if I don't redeem my Slaughtering Grounds key now and some months down the line the games vanishes from Steam. Could I still activate the game by entering the key?

Yes, unless for some reason the keys are revoked. The Paranautical Activity keys still work for example.

I forgot I had -25% discount code for FF13-2 on gmg (bought it long before got discount), it ends today, not sure it's still valid but if anyone wanna try, it's yours

edited: forgot how e-mail tags works (><)
here
Can't explain why but when I see people use this (><), I assume it's a girl.

Slowly I am getting the idea that buying the IG bundle solely for selling BH2's cards for good money to save a bit for sale, was a bad idea. A bad idea.
Never again.

Every BlazeRush card costs circa 0.10&#8364;.
This one is at .55, I wonder why:
330x192
Cause men love women with moles? Obviously.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Aces Wild Manic Brawling Action -- MB-E387F9B7F7E3762F - Taken by salazar547
Time Ramesside -- MB-EF465308B71B68D7 - Taken by dave is ok

Accoun

Holy shit, I won Divinity Original Sin :D
Dat chance doe... 1/77.

It was meant to be though: the game was made in Belgium... and I'm from Belgium!

And yet, I didn't win Witcher 3. ;_;
It's not like I could run it anywhere soon anyway. I'd just get the boxed copy. :p

Dr Dogg

Looks like Samsung is going to release some Freesync monitors in early 2015. Problem is they are all going to be UHD, which is nice, but I think it's a bit early for full 4K gaming.

Eh I'd personally hold off getting any display higher than 2560x1440 or 3440x1440 until Microsoft pulls its finger out and start to offer decent, OS wide DPI scaling. Actually I might go a list that as a 'fault' with Windows 10.

Plus every time Nvidia has been asked are they supporting Freesync they have replied 'NVIDIA is solely focused on delivering the best gaming experience with G-SYNC—which is shipping and available today from leading monitor OEMs' with only those muppets at WCCFTech saying otherwise (ie a load of rubbish they have made up yet again).

Monooboe

Deathstroke fight was awesome. One of my fav boss fights. I had to beat it for my sister because she couldn't get past it.

I thought it was very creative too. Specially for a Batman game.

I failed so many times on Deathstroke and it was driving me insane... I do however appreciate how stressful it was, like that kind fight should be.

dex3108

Ok guys and girls i think i am ready for Steam Sale this week. I have whole 12$ to spend XD (personal decision not money problem). Let's see what i can get and how many games i can get for that :D

Dr Dogg

Ok guys and girls i think i am ready for Steam Sale this week. I have whole 12$ to spend XD (personal decision not money problem). Let's see what i can get and how many games i can get for that :D

Should have saved your card monies. I've got a whole £12 in wallet funds raring to go! Edit: Scratch that I'm at £11.41 due to my badgering last month.

Durante

That's not even the main problem. The main problem is that they all appear to be TN.

Dr Dogg

There is a problem with that, i am collecting cards XD And i didn't got Booster for a while now :(

I got a Killer is Dead Booster the other day and thought the heady mix of Waifu and Anime would net me a pretty price but the going rate was only 47p. Foils were going for £1+ but I wasn't willing to gamble as it would have been a loss on 3 standard cards over selling the Booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom