• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steve Rogers to return as Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punished Cap

latest

Nether!

It's only fair that both Captain Americas have hideous uniforms.
I actually think Sam's is better though, yeesh.

WarRock

Best costume. Pretty sure I have the issue where Steve has a jedi death wearing this at a veteran hero's party or something.

8de8bb6cbdac530b66dcdc3df57d7494.jpg

Sandfox

Jesus Saiz in the interview:
I know that changes in the design of a classic character’s suit are always controversial among fans, but I’m convinced they’ll all fall in love with Dan’s work!

I'm not sure if they'll fall in love with it, but people will probably get used to it and I expect the shield to look cool in action.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
comic book characters who should never be allowed to change from their classic costumes:

captain america
superman
magneto
flash
doom
spiderman

Cap's switch to the helmet during Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers was GOAT. Best outfit he's had. Not feeling this new costume, but happy to have Steve back.

Looks like this is going to come out of Avengers: Standoff

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
The House of Ideas.

Marvel is a total shitshow right now. When Bendis becomes EiC, all hope dies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Did they make Sam throw the Shield around like Cap did? Ever explain how, as I always figured it was all a result from the super syrum?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The House of Ideas.

Marvel is a total shitshow right now. When Bendis becomes EiC, all hope dies.

???

ANAD is really good right now. Or is this typical GAF "I don't read comics, but read all the news"?

Of course he is.

Will the comic be "rebooted" as "Issue #1"?
*sees pic*

Of course it is.

You looked at a pic but didn't read the article. Congratulations.

It's not being rebooted. It's a new series while Sam's Cap book is running.

I'm behind on The Mighty Thor, but I'm praying to god that she's gonna stay Thor for the rest of eternity and that this won't do anything in that aspect.

God dammit.

Beth Cyra

I'm still sad they took Cap title from Bucky, just as I was when they took Batman from Dick (best Batman) but of course we all knew he would return.

So we have Odinson and Current Age Wolverine left to return to their roles currently?

Sandfox

I'm behind on The Mighty Thor, but I'm praying to god that she's gonna stay Thor for the rest of eternity and that this won't do anything in that aspect.

God dammit.

That would be weird considering the whole dying thing that's a big part of her character. They'll have to touch on that at some point.

It's like that all the time in the OT whenever comic news comes up.

A good number of comic book fans don't like change whether its for good or bad reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom