• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 5 for PS4 & PC teaser trailer

StuBurns

Banned
I'm not teasing anything .. I'd appreciate if you didn't make it sound like I am :)
Oh, really? You posted a picture of Adam Boyes as Santa. If that game is only exclusive in Japan, that's a pretty strange picture to post. But sure, I could have misread that, we'll see I guess.

SUPER stoked since I love Street Fighter, disappointed it's a third party console exclusive.

I'll add more later, but there was definitely an idea of this happening. Great music choice too. Explosions in the Sky are amazing

Video is set to private?

Screenshots don't look very exciting, but I'm more interested in the character roster. No doubt there will be new facing, returning favourites but also who will we be losing from SF4 - and how many of them will be held back for DLC? This is Capcom after all.

It looks a lot better in motion, although still kinda rough since it's clearly early.

I found another link on Youtube. Check it quick before it's taken down too.

HORRORSHØW

lawllll65ev3.png

Lol.
damn.
i think it's more to do with the fact that you're a rampant shill who makes up sony fan fiction in lieu of actual insider knowledge.
DAMN.

I'm not big on console exclusivity especially for games that were typically multi platform, but damn I actually supported Tomb Raider and got stitched up thanks to MS so it's almost enjoyable to see the tables turned....almost. My concern lies in this becoming an even more common tactic going forward.

Zaventem

I mean, Tomb Raider isn't a genre standard that will see play continually for five or six more years. This game being exclusive should have a lot more impact than with TR. Except it's coming to this forum's favorite console so reactions are so juxtaposed it's absolutely nuts

Super Street Fighter IV was released one year later, expect that the "exclusive" jumps board as a different version.

ChryZ

I got a PS4 and a PC, but this 3rd party exclusivity bullshit needs to end. You should be better than this, Sony.

SykoTech

Pretty sure Sony have financed some smaller games (maybe pixeljunk?) and let them publish them on PC, I remember some developers saying so in an interview.

Yeah. I think Tim said Sony was behind the Grim Fandango remaster, but it's still coming to PC.

Unlike Tomb Raider which was dropped from both PlayStation and PC platforms. For the time anyway.

Than what? Noticed no issues playing my games, and part of the DS4's design is significantly less input lag than DS4. 250hz polling rate over 100hz IIRC.

I remember something about how tourney kids were pro PS3 even though it had horrific input lag compared to 360 and 360 centric players were livid or something. I could be wrong, it's a vague memory. And isn't it the same with ps4/x1 ?

Want:

Ryu
Ken
Chun-Li
Sagat
Rolento
M. Bison
Cammy
R. Mika
Sakura
Dhalsim
E. Honda
Adon
Vega
Ibuki
Guy
Jen
Fei Long
Q
Dee Jay
Dudley

Do Not Want:
C. Viper
El Fuerte
Rufus

Also, if Chun-Li can have a Morrigan-themed outfit with a trackpack where she does the mocking laugh, I can die happy.

The worst thing about this thread isn't even the hypocritical "meltdowns" over exclusives, it's this post being recycled on every page by people who don't know what they're talking about.

Well excuse me, I didn't read every page just like 50 posts and made a reply.

Trey

Still looks ugly. Hope the power of the quad can give this beast a much needed facelift by release.

Lemondish

Remember that one game that was "just Call of Duty with mechs"? You know, the one that was also a dick move since MS moneyhatted it, even though it came to PC as well.

I don't recall threads about this particular game going too well at the time.

I would like to point out that highlighting the alleged disparity in the community response does very little to move the conversation about exclusives along.

Omikaru

If Sony are saving this game from death, like Nintendo did with Bayonetta 2, then awesome!

If they're spending money to keep a game off Xbox when that cash could be better spent on first party games, then I won't be happy.

Asd202

My guess is vanilla version will stay exclusive while the inevitable Super version will be on both consoles.

Top Bottom