• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Systems Trailer and hands-on impressions

RyudBoy

vZTnWGZ.jpg

dat stance

Oh hey it's Ken, oh wait...

Not too happy about Charlie & Chun (don't think she was a charge character in Alpha either iirc) not being charge characters, but oh well

jett

D-Member
There's different music for each round. People working on this game really like 3rd Strike, it seems. :p

Baleoce

It didn't? I thought I saw v trigger goes away after hit when the game is first reveal and they showed a match between chunli and ryu for the first time.

That's great, I guess.

The bar itself doesn't go away, but the trigger that you've initiated after consuming the bars used to be lost after getting hit. According to older footage anyway, unless I'm mixing things up.

Lulubop

Looks so good, from the graphics, to the presentation. Every character being more unique is awesome as well. Hyped for this shit.

I guess we might see character reveals at the Sony presser?

raven777

Looks so good, from the graphics, to the presentation. Every character being more unique is awesome as well. Hyped for this shit.

I guess we might see character reveals at the Sony presser?

the videogamer's preview said there was a couple of characters that they weren't allowed to talk about today.

stn

So happy that throws don't lead to hard knock down, I hope this is the end of setup-based play. I will be VERY pleased if SF5 emphasizes the neutral game more than SF4. All I need to see now is AA's not trading constantly and I'm sold.

I think Verendus (Bish approved leaker) said Ken wouldn't be in the game.
He said not in the original release. Ken has to be in the game. lol...you guys must not realize how big Ken's fan base is. On EVERY SINGLE poll Ken is right behind Ryu in popular and on some eclipsing him. And, they have played very differently since like SF Alpha. 2 Shotos would hardly be overkill. I'm 100% confident Ken will be in. But getting less and less confident he's in the initial roster, especially with charlie's move being quarter circle.

depths20XX

So happy that throws don't lead to hard knock down, I hope this is the end of setup-based play. I will be VERY pleased if SF5 emphasizes the neutral game more than SF4. All I need to see now is AA's not trading constantly and I'm sold.

I believe they said throws and critical arts are the main things that DO cause hard knock down.

Syntsui

He said not in the original release. Ken has to be in the game. lol...you guys must not realize how big Ken's fan base is. On EVERY SINGLE poll Ken is right behind Ryu in popular and on some eclipsing him. And, they have played very differently since like SF Alpha. 2 Shotos would hardly be overkill. I'm 100% confident Ken will be in. But getting less and less confident he's in the initial roster, especially with charlie's move being quarter circle.

SF without Ken is like MK without Scorpion, which happened once so who knows... =x.

VariantX

I definately wouldn't miss playing ranked and seeing nothing but Kens and Akumas for 90-95% of the matches.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
All this new info and footage, hnnngggg! I'm loving this, loving everything so far. Give me all your SFV infos and footage, om nom nom.

No lyrics please. I don't like them in fighters :[
BEATS AH BEATS AH BEATS BEATS AH BEATS AH BEATS BEATS BEATS AH BEATS AH BEATS BEATS BEATS AH BEATS AH BEATS BEATS BEATS AH BEATS AH BEATS BEATS BEATS AH BEATS AH BEATS BEATS BEATS AH BEATS AH BEATS BEATS BEATS AH BEATS AH BEATS BEATS BEATS AH BEATS AH BEATS BEATS BEATS AH BEATS AH BEATS BEATS

IN MY HEAD

Top Bottom