• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sum up the Xbox One reveal in One pic/gif

televator

ibcHIyVOGJM8mo.gif

The normal version of this gif was nothing special to me, but this version is killing me!

Yet here we are, still posting XOne topics in which the first post always shits on the topic at hand and destroys the rest of the thread without a bit of decent discussion.

The whole "flush away frustration" bit is a lie, and it's been proven since the start of the XOne conference yesterday since thread after thread has been ultimately useless in creating some sort of actual discussion that doesn't involve people talking mad shit about the XOne while praising the PS4 (and usually being hypocritical)

The thread was better off closed.

Last I recall, there's plenty of other threads that discuss other downfalls of the new xbox. You are more than welcome to go take your "healthy discussion" there. Or if you don't see one that you want to discuss, you can start a new thread so you can have your joy joy feelings about whatever positive thing that you want to sprout about. If others come in and take that joy joy feeling away from you telling you why it sucked, back it up with your reasons why.

From what I've seen, There's not really much worth taking about or be happy with it. Xbox turned into a less functional Tivo is worthless outside the US. The whole concept of "games" and "borrowing" turned into a clusterfuck of "bits" and "license".

But please, feel free to spin some positive things out of those. Because as far as I can tell. Some cool tech with kinect, ugly design, crap ecosystem. The whole thing feels like the result of corporate suit, survey, focus group committee project.

The thread title already tells you what it's gonna be about. Yet here you are...

Top Bottom